Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

When the shit goes down-what to expect?

secret squirrel

Bluelighter
I HOPE THIS THREAD WILL SERVE AS A TIMELY REMINDER TO ALL OF US THAT WE NEED TO BE EXTREMELY CAREFULL, ALL THE TIME!!!
A close friend of mine, who happens to supply myself and probably half the party people on this side of town had the cops tipped off by some dirty cunt. Of course the cops raided him and busted him.
He's now very worried about what's going to happen to him, and I'm wodering if there's anyone with similar previous experience that can give us some sort of idea. He was found with *ALOT* pills and uncut meth, scales, bags, cash....
btw it was his first offence if that means anything when getting done on this scale
[ 21 February 2003: Message edited by: secret squirrel ]

from what you have said, i would say that he is likely to do some jail time.
He was found with four hundred pills and four oz of uncut meth, scales, bags, cash....
^^^^
that's a lot of drugs to be caught with. i know people are caught everyday with 10 times that amount, but what he was caught with is still enough to put him behind bars(unless he gets a really good lawyer!). they may take into account it's his first offense, but he chose a doozy of a first offense!!
400 pills and 4 oz of uncut meth is WAY too much to be classed as personal and will almost definately be classed as trafficking. and the scales, baggies and cash being found will only help to prove their case.
he will be very lucky to get off without jail time.
it must be that time of year again, when the cops go out on a raiding spree. two of my friends were raided yesterday. one of them at 5:30am and the other around 12:00pm. they were only caught with scales, and one of them had about a gram of weed. that's it!
and they are only 16 and 17, so it makes you wonder if the cops are getting that desperate to bust people that they are going after kids too.
it was kinda weird, because one of them said my name was mentioned and also my address. but they won't get nothin if they raid me, so they can go right ahead and waste their time!
i hope everything goes well for your friend, but i must admit that it does not look good!

It's unfortunate your friend got busted and I'm sure he's very worried but hey, he knew what the risks were.
and in any case, the cops are just doing their job let's face it.

had the cops tipped off by some dirty cuntI'm just curious, but how do you know the cops were tipped off? Cops aren't as stupid as many people make them out to be, and given the quantity he had I'd bet they've been watching your friend for quite some time. If he was supplying that many people then the cops would have had plenty of chances to watch him in action...
I do feel sorry for your friend, but as Rayda said, he knew the risks he was taking.

I think it will prolly depend on where the hearing takes place, if it's in the country then he's in big trouble. I used to work with a dude who got busted in the country with 5 grams of heroin- sentenced to 3 years in Sale, appealed after a year in the clink, appeal moved to melbourne, the magistrate couldn't believe the severity of the sentence considering the amount of contraband and set him free immediately. BTW that's a fuck off amount of drugs, not looking good!

I do feel sorry for the guy, but like people say he knew the risks. One would hope he takes responsibility for his own actions and doesn't become a 'dirty cunt' himself.

It’s a shame they weren’t Queensland police that raided him. Given that situation when he appeared for trial the judge would have been presented with evidence consisting of 50 pills, 1/2 an oz of meth, a small yet questionable sum of cash together with the baggies and scales. Enough to look like a distribution centre and just enough for the cops Christmas club fund.
But seriously, hope all goes well. I guess the best action at this stage would be to get a top lawyer with all that cash he has made over the years and come up with some extenuating circumstances, or he could always rat out his supplier, gets you a reduced sentence but also unfortunately a reduced life expectancy or a best a limp in both legs.
JoKeR
P.S. Apologies for making light of the situation, no offence intended.

That is probably around $45,000 worth of drugs, and that's not working it out at street price either! If he dosen't end up going to jail for this I will be very surprised. I feel for him, but yeah that's what happens when dealers get too greedy.

What can he expect?
He can expect daily penile-enemas, quick showers, a cold floor, savage beatings and of course his new cell buddy.
He's pissed someone off to have the cops tipped off, so maybe its actually a good thing and now he can get his life back in order.
Thats is of coures, assuming he gets out of jail in one piece, physically and mentally.

if he is charged with those quantities i'd expect to see at least 2 years away. but you'd be surprised how much the stash can shrink between the bust and charges being formally laid.
and anyone who reakons he'll get fucked in da arse in there watches to much tv. never seen it happen, except by consenting adults.
prison is a tough and nasty joint. there's much inmate politix and quite some pecking order. many of the people inside are very bright.

Last edited:
knew of a guy that was in a similiar position in sydney. he got shafted with 1000 pills.
he got 3 years for a first offence.
he was 18 when busted

Originally posted by MOTOMAN:
That is probably around $45,000 worth of drugs, and that's not working it out at street price either! .
<laughs> even the news only rated it at 35 thou, but at that quantity it would be less than 25 thou.

Originally posted by eddi spgeddi:
if he is charged with those quantities i'd expect to see at least 2 years away. but you'd be surprised how much the stash can shrink between the bust and charges being formally laid.
and anyone who reakons he'll get fucked in da arse in there watches to much tv. never seen it happen, except by consenting adults.
prison is a tough and nasty joint. there's much inmate politix and quite some pecking order. many of the people inside are very bright. couple of my dearest buddies.

You obviously dont know anyone that has spent time in Port Philip Prison. It happens. More than you would think also.

Originally posted by Energizer:

You obviously dont know anyone that has spent time in Port Philip Prison. It happens. More than you would think also.

sounds like you learnt that the hard way...
....only joking :cool:

LOL, no I havent been blessed with having to stay in that swanky hotel. But I have a friend who is a guard there and the stories he tells us.....best kept behind bars is all I can say really.

^^^
People dont hear of it happening much, cos its not discussed. Who wants to tell people they've been raped eh.
dimmo

Did this make the news? I remember seeing a bust from down south of Adelaide. Looked like about 500 Budda's and a nice chunk of meth and cash. I'm no expert but i'd be surprised if your mate doesn't get time for this. But if your not prepared to face the consequences of being caught with that much you shouldn't be putting yourself in that situation. Hope your mate does Ok

This is the reason we all shouldn't bitch and moan about the price of pills/gear....the people higher up are risking a fucking lot. This is the reason they should be making some decent money.
Sorry to hear about your friend. It's a fucked up situation.