• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

PEA with Provigil or EC stack

fluxypoo

Greenlighter
I have 500 mg capsules of PEA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenethylamine

I understand the majority of it is broken down by the system, does not plan on taking a MAOI, so don't even recommend it.

I was thinking of taking 2 500 MG capsules at different times with his prescription Provigil (Modafinil), to give it a little euphoric edge.
provigil 200mg pills
"Phenethylamine, similarly to amphetamine, acts as a releasing agent of norepinephrine and dopamine"

"It seems that modafinil, like other stimulants, increases the release of monoamines, specifically the catecholamines norepinephrine and dopamine, from the synaptic terminals. However, modafinil also elevates hypothalamic histamine levels,[7] leading some researchers to consider Modafinil a "wakefulness promoting agent" rather than a classic amphetamine-like stimulant.[8] Despite modafinil's histaminergic action, it still partially shares the actions of amphetamine-class stimulants due to its effects on norepinephrine and dopamine."

It seems as if these 2 would complement each other?

On a separate occasion;

I was also thinking of taking 2 500mg PEA for a euphoric edge at different times while stacking EC
2 8mg Ephedrine HCL
200mg Caffeine
and 2 500 mg PEA at different times through the trip

would any of these combinations act synergistic or contraindicate one another?
ANYBODY WITH EXPERIENCE IN EITHER

Last edited:
Yep, and even if you use it with an MAOI, there's a fine line between doing just enough and doing enough to cause a hypertensive/hyperthermia emergency, so I don't recommend using PEA (with or without a MAOI). Better and safer stimulants exist.

We don't use SWIM here either. We know it's you and it makes it really hard to read your posts.

In fact, I don't recommend mixing caffeine at higher dosages with any amphetamine-like stimulant. Mixing caffeine with provigil could be at the very least very jittery and could be dangerous as well.

Yep, and even if you use it with an MAOI, there's a fine line between doing just enough and doing enough to cause a hypertensive/hyperthermia emergency, so I don't recommend using PEA (with or without a MAOI). Better and safer stimulants exist.

We don't use SWIM here either. We know it's you and it makes it really hard to read your posts.

In fact, I don't recommend mixing caffeine at higher dosages with any amphetamine-like stimulant. Mixing caffeine with provigil could be at the very least very jittery and could be dangerous as well.

wasn't going to mix caffeine with the provigil. only the PEA. read bad things about mixing provigil with any amps, OTC or not.

You're better off using caffeine by itself. :) I don't have any experience mixing the two, however.

As sekio mentioned, many people mix PEA with a MAOI, again, this is not recommended unless you've got lot of experience with MAOIs. I would just stick to caffeine or use another stimulant.