Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

coke and estasy

KnytTrips

Bluelighter
Ok I just thought I would post this qestion since this guy I know is thinking about trying coke for the first time at a party coming up soon, but he will also be popping pills, is this ok to do since I know nothing much about coke and its effects. My err, Friend is a little worried about what the effects will be, and if it is safe to have this combination. Any info would be great.

Mixing drugs is never a good idea Fullstop, and if your mate is even slighty worried about it then this could add to a bad mind frame which is never good on any chemicals.
E + coke is a pretty wasted combo really they both negate the effect of eachother.
Maybe if he must try coke he could have coke and a couple drinks & be King of the world :)
braja.
[ 31 January 2003: Message edited by: braja ]

Iv been told that coke dosn't make you feel happy, and you won't want to dance much, Also heard that it makes you think your better than everyone else.. is there any truth to this ?

having cocaine after pills is no where near as good as having it when you are fresh. there are plenty of threads dealing with this topic, have a search.

Try this thread if you are thinking of using coke for the comedown off ECoke when coming off E
There are many others, but the point has been made here regarding coke and E. Good coke will completely strip away the euphoric effects of E. For me it was total disappointment and its no exaggeration to say the combo ruined my night several times before I was smart enough to say no to to mid roll tooting.
[got to keep those rose coloured glasses on... ;) ]
If you have to, use coke hours before E or during the comedown. Better still, don't mix them at all. Some drugs seem to go OK together and some don't, and almost all poly drug use involving cocaine substantially increases health risks.

when on E or particularly on acid cocaine can be fantastic fun, but dont snort it! just rub it all over your gums and mouth... the sensation is sensational, and for some reason, possibly placebo, it gives your drugs a really cokey edge.
now i know many of the experienced users are prolly gunna rofl and lol me on this but yeah, what i said.
now as for this comment
Mixing drugs is never a good idea Fullstop
drugs are never a good idea full stop. each user will set their own parameters. any drugs doings are risky, you must ensure you are aware of the risks and set them within your boundaries. just be aware of your limits and take multiple dosing of any drugs seriously and carefully. And remember you have all night to enjoy yourself, there's no prize for first or most fucked up.

well from the replys that have been posted here, there seems to be a common opinion that this is not a good combination, Thanks for the imput troops.