Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acid info-melb-rolling stones lips

En_warp

Bluelighter
Anyone tried these or know someone that has....
any info will be appreciated
thanks

are they the rolling stones lips or are they just a mouth with red lips and teeth? ive seen the red lips with teeth but have not had them.

I had one of these just over a year ago so not sure if they are the same strength but I have seen them and they looked like the exact same logo. I tripped hardcore for like a day+ on one of these babies. So if they are the same ones, watch yourself and pre-plan not to drive or do anything you wouldn't do whilst on acid for a while.

En_warp: What do they look like? Could you describe them so you might get some useful information?
BigTrancer :)

the only ones ive tried are lips which have lips and teeth, not "rolling stones" cause the rolling stones logo has a tongue sticking out of the lips.
in my oppinion, they werent bad, did the job. lasted about 6-8 hours.

Read the above report for my thoughts on design and strength, 8 hours all good fun.

I ate two tabs (just the red lips with the teeth, no tongue i dont think) at 9pm saturday and tripped nicely thru to 6am sunday or so. had another 3 tabs at 9am sunday and went thru hard until about 4pm sunday evening.
found them to be the best tabs i have consumed so far.
[ 28 January 2003: Message edited by: spiros ]

i thought they were rather weak. anyone else experience this? ended up having four over the space of around 5 hours to get the effect that i would have liked from two.
[ 28 January 2003: Message edited by: Cowboy Mac ]

i've some with the lips and tongue a few years back in nz
took a while to come on but i thought they were pretty good
not as strong as the 2000 hoffmans mind u ;-)

comparing acid two years back is like comparing pills available now to those two years back, your talking years here! its not going to be the same batch so its not even worth mentioning.
[ 06 February 2003: Message edited by: Cowboy Mac ]

i agree cowboy mac, but in saying that, did you think they were weak as in comparison of todays acid that is going around, or just weak as a comparison of all acid you have ever consumed?
just curious as to what you consider weak heh

monkey--: i thought they were a little weak compared to even the acid ive had recently. i think they are a little weaker than the ohms with a heart around them, that being said others think they are fine so it could just be im asking a little too much. having one tab induced only a low effect, next time ill have two at once to make it more like a trip. off one tab i didnt get any noticable visual distortion, but i did feel lower dose effects such as overall relaxation etc. hope that clears my previous poor explaination up :)

i thought they were ok, but i didn't do one on its own so i cant judge them that accurately, and i did consume some MDMA with them. however considering other candy flip trips ive had, the acid component was fairly clean. another reason why i might have found them more enjoyable/intense was the setting. i was at *, which always provides endless eye candy for that substance synergy.
my .02
[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Guidelines. BigTrancer]
[ 18 February 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

In terms of strength I'd say they were at least equal to the ohms/hearts, and also the dolphins. It depends on alot of factors including how well they've been handled before they get to you.
I also think a contributing factor to how people view these particular ones is that I've found they're much heavier on the head, but weaker visual-wise. Which may account for different perceptions of strength.

^^ i agree... they were of similar strength to the ohms and buddahs. they took a bit longer (for me) to kick in, but i give them two thumbs up :)
M