• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Anybody take methocarbamol (Robaxin)? Doses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yohanson

Greenlighter
I have a lot of 750mgs of these. I wanna know what a normal *prescribed* dose is for someone taking these for pain, not recreational use.
I've been trying to find some kind of dose-per-pound chart or something with no luck :/

Many people claim they don't get any euphoria with these. I am a major fan of soma at around the 700mg range. With these I get complete back pain relief(with a little hydrocodone) at 750mg. The euphoria is found by getting a back rub or laying still for a long period of time. They were better than I thought they would be although not up to the standard that soma sets.

I don't expect it to fuck me up much, I'd just like to see it's pain relieving strength. I finally found a site that said around 1g to 4g for adults. Considering I only weigh 100lbs, I'm starting with just one of these 750mg, lol

Did you have any dizziness/nausea/vomiting with these? I tend to get dizziness-induced nauseous/vomiting off of pills easily.

so unfortunate :/

Last edited:
It's not really a pain reliever, more like a muscle relaxant. Too much will definitely make you sick, 800mg is a good dose for getting relaxed.

Not euphoric or worthwhile on its own, IMO.

If you don't use more than 2 grams in one night you shouldn't feel dizzy or vomit. As with anything start low and work your way up.

You can get this stuff OTC in Canada in pure form, with acetaminophen, with aspirin or with APAP and 8mg's of codeine. Ive had the latter once and it worked alright granted about the strongest opiate i had taken by then was demerol so yeah it was most likely the codeine.

I don't find methocarbamol to be useful at all. It does nothing for me as a muscle relaxant, does nothing to potentiate opiates and generally just makes me feel sick. Ive puked on the stuff before and Ive felt weird off just normal doses.

I have it and IMO it's crap. Yes it's a great muscle relaxant I will give it that but after about 4 hours the effects would ware off and I would be in worse pain than I was before. It also would make my spine hurt. Like my muscles were trying to tear themselves away from my spine! Weird!

I had great results with soma and then found out I could use them recreationally! I would take 5 350mg ones and get a very interesting high from it. It wouldn't last that long but was fun. I also found out the hard way that you should not drink with them! Lol. I'm not a drinker and don't drink much if I do and I can totally handle my own but it just is not a good mix.

In all the robaxin is great for muscle pain but it obviously affects everyone differently.

yea, it doesn't seem like it's anything worthwhile. I just wanted to know if my 500 pill supply of these was a blessing or not hahah.

i don't find methocarbamol at all recreational... maybe it potentiates opies or benzos a bit of you take 5 or 6 pills

Sorry but those are no blessings. Robaxin is one of the worse muscle relaxants, along with Skelaxin. One is worse than the other, can't remember which is worse. Not only does it not get you high (which I know your not looking to) but you don't get any significant relief from muscle pain & discomfort.

Actually, I took 1500 mg of methocarbamol and layed down to watch some TV. In the course of about 30 minutes I down 2 Heineken's and then I grabbed a third and started drinking that. I felt, I wouldn't say euphoric, but I felt really good. I felt heavy, almost like glued to my bed, and I could move around, but when I did it felt like I was moving in slow motion. I haven't done it since, but I certainly wouldn't mind doing it again. It was a nice, warm, and good buzz. I was pleasantly surprised.

Actually, I took 1500 mg of methocarbamol and layed down to watch some TV. In the course of about 30 minutes I down 2 Heineken's and then I grabbed a third and started drinking that. I felt, I wouldn't say euphoric, but I felt really good. I felt heavy, almost like glued to my bed, and I could move around, but when I did it felt like I was moving in slow motion. I haven't done it since, but I certainly wouldn't mind doing it again. It was a nice, warm, and good buzz. I was pleasantly surprised.

That's sort of how I feel on Soma.

Somas are the best muscle relaxant if you're trying to get high. Yes, they get you warm and fuzzy and if you think these give you any type of euphoria then you are clearly mistaken. Opiate users, and I am talking about heavy users know what euphoria means, and I have methocarbamol 750 and don't expect anything, not even a high. I am just taking them as directed by my doctor because I was in a motorcycle accident and went thru a hairline fracture of my cortex/tailbone. I need a muscle relaxant that works and hopefully this will help me in that category, but I'm most likely going to pop a 750mgmetho, and a couple norcs 10/325s.

Usual dose is one to two of the 750mg pills every 6 hours as needed. Used more for muscle spasms than pain (of course if the cause of pain is muscle cramping any tension, it should help)

Thanks for the comments guys, you're right about dosage etc, but this is an old thread and although input is welcome it's best to comment on current threads as BDD moves fast :)

Closed, pm me with any queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.