Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Slang question

smokin' joe

Bluelighter
At the risk of sounding naive.....
WTF does HM stand for?
and WTF is PLUR?
btw I'm new here if no-one guessed yet ;)

well, i know that HM stands for Harm Minimisation, which is what Pillreports and Bluelight are all about. not too sure about PLUR though, personally i haven't seen it here. Anyone?????

PLUR = Peace Love Unity Respect
HM = Harm Minimisation
MDMA = MethyleneDioxyMethAmphetamine
GHB = GammaHydroxyButyrate
DXM = DeXtroMethorphan
LSD = Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (the abbrev. is deutsch - Lyserg-Säure-Diaethylamid).
Any other drug-related abbreviations that stump people?
BigTrancer :)

Disco Dumping = the act of losing control of your bodily functions, possibly due to a "disco biscuit" or too much exposure to "cuddle puddles"

that "disco dumping, cuddle puddle" article was sooo funny ... anyone have the link to it?

has anyone lost bodily functions while on pills or speed ? that article is fucked. cuddle puddles? id prefer to go to church.........

Originally posted by anfalicious:
Peace
Love
Unity
Rape

What the fuck is that all about man? even if it is a joke, it is the wrong fucken thing to say.
How do you know someone who has been raped isn't reading this thread? even saying something stupid like that is enough to bring back bad memories for people.
How can you put Peace, Love and Unity in the same sentence as rape?
NOT FUNNY!!

Thread Closed.
This thread has been closed because it has lost focus on the original topic.
If you have anything further to add on the subject of the original topic, please email me at [email protected] to arrange this.
BigTrancer :)
[FormoEd: Close Off-Topic Thread]