Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Comedowns..... Before? Or after....

Cdcbraja

Bluelighter
Hey everyone.
Myself & a group of friends Whilst coming down the other day had this conversation. We asked the question " What would you prefer... to have the come down before the High of the drug starts..or to have it when we usually do.. at the end.."
now i know some people dont experience much of a comedown but for the sake of this thread lets just say ya do...
Personally...
Id prefer it before...
Thoughts anyone..
Peace..
BraJa.

I hear drug discussion has a nice home for little orphaned threads like this one ;)

Very interesting idea! BUT... do you think that it would tempt people to put themselves under HUGE suffering and pain, in the knowledge that when it was over, they would peak insanely hard? And how would this affect tolerance, would you have to come down real hard for ages if you wanted to peak too soon again after the last time?
Hehe.
BigTrancer :)

Sorry modz, i was going to put it in Drug D, but i thought id put it in social to leave more room for quality posts :) in drug D...
anywayz. Back on topic
Yeh True Bt, I could deffinatelly see myself putting my self into big comeups :) just to wait for the excellent peak...
but.. i still say i would prefer a comeup...
:)

A comeupdown?
Could be interesting, your body anticipating how much you'll consume over the evening and tax you accordingly before you go out. I don't think I'd make it out.

Yes my friends and i have discussed this before as well and i too would prefer the comedown beforehand. It's like doing a job, and then getting paid for it when you're done.

im only a newbie to pilling but i think i'd rather have the comedown after...beforehand would just make me not wanna go out...same goes for drinking, i couldnt go out after a hangover i just wouldnt be in the mood!
my two cents!
~bliss~

Yeh.. but obviously there would be a point where u would start feeling normal ( before u start feeling great ) and that would b the perfect time to have a shower etc etc... get ready...
etc.
Peace Gawd dammmit~!
Braja

okies well then it all depends on the changeover time! if it was a decent period of feeling good before taking anything then that would be cool, but if it was only a short time that would suck...i love preparing to go out for a night, its so much fun....but then i am a girl and maybes we're different to boys?! lol but my friends and i hang around and talk and laugh and be our stupid selves for hours before we actually go out.....
but hey, when someone makes a pill that has a comedown before the peak let me know and i'll give it a go!

Not too sure about that one...
...so if we had the comedown first, then basically as soon as the peak subsides we would straight as a fuckin pole!?
Dont think I could handle that. I still value the comin down-scat talk sessions at the end of of a big night too much. Its like the compensation for the peak wearing off.....youve still got a few hrs of after effects too look forward too!