Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

touching on mdma

special-k

Bluelighter
That got your attention ;)
What are people's fave things to play with, feel whilst on MDMA?
Anything slippery grabs my attention for ages..
My favourite was a little squishy rubber jelly toy in the shape of a hand that you slap against the wall. Was kool to watch it peel off slowly too..
what are they called anyway ? :)

i know some will take it the wrong way, but skin. just feels heaps nice.

ha ha, skin . . . you sicko . . . nah, just joking . . .
my second pill, i had a screwed up ball of chewing gum paper in my hand for about 5 minutues . . . the thing was, i was running it around my fingers in front of me for ages, and all my friends on the dancefloor were watching the tiny bit of paper . . . it was so bizarre . . .
hugs are cool . . . i met this dude one night who was pilling for the first time and i got my friend to give him a hug . . . his eyes widened and he went, "fuck, man" . . .
my shirts are the best thing when pillin' . . . they look intricate and feel smooth and wicked . . . i love op shops ;) . . .
peace and blessed be . . .
crow011 . . .

We used to get ballons and stand infront of the speakers and rub them all over our faces :D
it pulsates to the bass
god I used to be a mess LOL

LSD.
It has been the only way for to be able to enjoy MDxx recently. Although I have just about given up these seratonin killers for good.
[ 09 January 2003: Message edited by: Raving Loony ]

Hi all :)
sinewriter I agree!
I love the small waterballoons.
first time I went out, these nice girls gave me a waterballoon to chew on caus I didn't have any gum, love the vibrations, especially against the lips. Have been handing out waterballoons every time I go out!

You really want to know? errrrm I'll keep this PG rating!
Skin and that fluffly shit you kandy kids wear, looks god damn silly *no offence* but feels Oh so good!

skin is absolutely lovely
something else that was fantastic and that my non user friends laughed about forever was at a party when i had a large bumper sticker over my stomach - i didn't stop rubbing it the entire night
but my all time favourite thing is my soft plush toy unicorn - all my friends just have to touch it whenever we go partying together - just ask anyone @ symbiosis nye hehe

not to sound weird or anything, but my fav thing to play with is my face!
when i touch it, it just feels like jelly, and the felling that i get in my face when i massage it is soooooo good that all i want to do is massage my face all night long. if i'm pillin by myself at home, all i usually do is watch tv while massaging my face. mmmmmmmmmmm..... pure pleasure!

Hot stove tops, blackboards, Sandpaper are a few of my favourite things......oh, and Bee stings :D

bigtime know what you mean about your face - especially playing with your cheeks
First time i dropped a whole at once my friends were really worried cause i had both hands rubbing the inside of my cheeks, they thought i was going to choke - but I was fine, just enjoying the feeling.

When i was experimenting with MDMA, i found that an Orgasmatron head massager was awesome, a nice big feather to trace over the body...especially sensitive spots like the inside of arms, neck, face, ears and backs of legs. Also, an optic fibre wand was cool to trace on the same spots.
When it come to actual 'touching' (ie, massaging, etc...excluding hugs), as my journey with MDMA went on, i started to enjoy just laying in Mr S's arms and 'being'...i really got into the sensations of close skin to skin contact and the feeling of our bodies morphing into one. We'd listen with headphones to our Holosync tapes and let our minds take us on journeys...
One thing that used to irk me though, was if we were in a group situation, and if someone asked for a massage...if you didn't want one, you'd feel bad because you could see the hurt in their face, or if you got one, they may expect one back...and you may not feel like giving one...IMHO, it's not being selfish, as when i took a pill, it floored me, and the simple action of massaging was well beyond me most of the time...oh, damned pill politics. ;) hehe
K
[ 13 January 2003: Message edited by: samadhi ]

^^^ MASSAGE ETIQUETTE! YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
I hate them selfish, cruisy, loved up, do gooders (who expect good done in return)
....bastards.
(I relate).

I love playing with my hair. I can just sit there, listen to the music and run my fingers through my hair - lovely!

Something different from a non smoker, i like holding a smoke the feel of the paper and the intense heat held close to you hands.
Also, those vic's inhaler thingy's i reckon they are cool to bring on and up rolls. but i find that i play with the white container for ages!