• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Finding ditch weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Network

Bluelighter
Well first I have easy access to some good REAL bud but I'm adventurous. I have this friend who'd walk 500 miles down streets just to find 1g of ditch weed so I figured well we both have a source for real stuff but it may be fun to just go out one day and try to hunt down some ditch weed. I live in Minnesota so I don't think I'll be seeing any soon considering we just got a motherfucking half foot of snow a few days ago... But I guess if we can get a huge ass bag full we might be able to do something to concentrate it or if not that at least put a bunch in some butter and make food.

But what's the best time of year I could go out and look? And where do I look? I have absolutely no idea really.

I certainly don't expect to walk out my back door and see
harvesting-ditchweed.jpeg
staring at my face. I don't really expect to find anything usable but hey it's fun to go walk outside.

that looks like my friends backyard lol. If you come to my neck of the woods that shit is everywhere. Some of it could actually be some good shit if you catch it before it gets pollenated,sp?.

I found lots of cannabis growing wild in Southern China.
When I found a plant with buds, I stripped several stalks - the thing was taller than me, and wide - despite being watched by dozens of curious natives. I explained that "we" make "tea" out of it... ;)

Took it home, dried it, and it filled two film canisters (remember those?).
I got myself and friends high for months with that weed (smoking only on weekends). It was probably at the level of "regs".

If you find some, and you already have good weed to smoke, you can use it to make tea (simmer in milk or soymilk for 15 minutes) or food. Or make hash. Or vaporize it - doesn't really matter if you vaporize good weed or not, to me at least.

Ditch weed is Cannabis rsidjaojdioasjf or something it's a completely different strain it has really low THC but I hear you can extract/hash/cook it.

CANNABIS RUDERALIS that's it.

lol. I heard train tracks. I live like 2 miles from some. Is that a good place to look? I could probably make 5 miles before I get bored and go back and if I bike by myself maybe 20-30 miles in a day.

I'd actually like to hear about what you find. I live in the suburbs and it is highly unlikely for me to stumble upon some marijuana growing myself so you'll have to fill us in.

Well if no one tells me where to look I'm not just going to go walk through every landscape in the state. For fuck sake no one's even told me when to look for it!

go walk through every landscape in the state.

This is literally your best bet, to say the least. It's not something you can exactly "map out", seeds from the bygone eras are scattered throughout the united states in areas where the farmers were ordered by govt decree to grow hemp.

I found lots of cannabis growing wild in Southern China.
When I found a plant with buds, I stripped several stalks - the thing was taller than me, and wide - despite being watched by dozens of curious natives. I explained that "we" make "tea" out of it... ;)

You've got balls harvesting cannabis in China! I was always under the impression they are a bit crazy when it comes to 'drugs'.

You should have saved the seed to bring back home.

LOL, i wouldnt do it. why spend a day exhausting yourself when theres a good chance youre not guna find shit, and even if you do you never know what might be wrong with it. this is something you do when you have NO weed. lol. yea back out of the idea of commiting time just to find stranded weed, you might as well go hitchhiking or something.

Yeah.. Anyone know where I can find dem ditch poppies and the magical pill trees ? ? ?

nom nom nom i wish. a while back there was a thread about a guy close to washington DC who found poppies growing wild everywhere in his area

but pill trees? mmmmm yummy

Status
Not open for further replies.