• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Side effects of Ketamine

shirogane

Greenlighter
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but I'm having some bad side effects from taking K. A few days ago I was peeing all the time and peeing blood too, this has now stopped but I've got crippling pain in my right side (abdominal area) which I presume is my kidney. Does anyone know if there's anything I can do about it? Should I go to the doctor? I haven't taken K in nearly 2 weeks but I was taking it pretty much daily. Thanks.

Blood in the urine is fairly common symptom but in visible amounts means you need to see a doctor and accompanied by crippling abdominal pain means sooner rather than later. If you also have a fever I'd go to the emergency department and if not the ER is still a possibility if you can't get in contact with your GP.

It sounds like a kidney stone, you should probably see a doctor or urologist.

I don't know if it's ketamine-related, probably coincidental. All the ketamine bladder damage I'm aware of involves pain centered on the bladder and sterile (not bloody) urine.

From what I've heard, ketamine is pretty bad for your kidneys, bladder, liver, urinary track.
I'd go to the doctor

ive always thought about going into a K-hole, and how the experience would be like. im sure i would like it, but i dont wana be so deep that it could be life threatening. i guess maybe in order to be considered to be in a 'k-hole' you have be very dosed up. i wouldnt over-do it, just get a nice euphoria out of it.

anyways id say take a break from it. blood in your pee? LOL.
yea bro thats defly not a good sign, i think you should lay off it for a bit.

shirogane, that's all common stuff with sustained daily ket use, have a look around here for many threads on the same topic.
can get pretty grim pretty rapidly.

you probably use too much or too often, when you start becoming addicted to anything, or use very high doses you start experiencing the negative side effects.