• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin At work with no filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brickquick

Greenlighter
I'm at work I havall my suPplies except my filter. Is it necessary to filter my dope and what can I use? Cig filter?

i use cigarette filters almost exclusively. for dilaudid not heroin but i doubt it makes a difference? what do you usually use?

asking anyone else, is there any reason in particular i should stop using cigarette filters and stick with q-tips? they work great for me and never get bits of cotton stuck in the pin

I usually tear off a piece of q tip ball it up real tight. Luckily I found a first aid kit with sterile gauZe pads so I ripped it apart and balled up the fibers. Worked just as good

I never ha a prob with cotton getting stuck make sure you're balling it real tight between your fingers

Answered.. Closed. Micron filters are obviously the best choice, and there are myriads of threads about this subject. In the case of not having microns available, tightly balled cotton is your best bet. Though definitely not as good as micron filters, cotton can still filter crap out that's bigger than ~45-50 microns. Cigarette filters would work, but aren't the safest or most sterile product you could use.

Status
Not open for further replies.