Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pills in freezer or fridge - a must?

crapdumwasteoftime

Bluelighter
i've heard/been told to keep my pills in hy fridge or freezer recently by some friends. i've heard mixed comments on this way to keep pills good when storing @ home before, this particular friend said it was a must.
I've also heard it is only worthwile putting them in a fridge if u plan on storing them for a long time, as i've also heard that pills will be fine if simply kept in a 'cool dry place' hahaha like any other food! :)
so whats the real deal here? always fridge/freezer or it dosent really matter?!

you don't need to keep them cool - i've kept some for two years with no diminishing effects (except for tolerance buildup).

Just keep them in a dry, dark place, like in your wardrobe. They need not be frozen or put in the fridge.
BigTrancer :)

Keeping them in a dark moist place - such as your mouth - is a guarenteed way of having them go off ;-)

MDMA is one of the most stable illicit drugs out there. You could probably keep it for 50 years and it would still be as good as the day you bought it.
Don't worry too much about where you put it, a cool dry place is best so the binders don't disintergrate, leaving you with a crumbly (but still active) mess.
[ 04 January 2003: Message edited by: Fetish Jester ]

However. If you bought K-bombs, then I'd advice you to put them into the fridge as Ketamine powder degrades quick.

Originally posted by BigTrancer:
Just keep them in a dry, dark place, like in your wardrobe. They need not be frozen or put in the fridge.
BigTrancer :)

Of course what BT really means is that if you where to keep them at home then this would be a good place, but because you are all sensible and would never keep illegal substances then this is just for example only.
:p

Originally posted by Raving Loony:
However. If you bought K-bombs, then I'd advice you to put them into the fridge as Ketamine powder degrades quick.
How true is this? I found some K that had been sitting in my car for over 6 months, and it was just as good as when I first bought it.
Come to think of it, I find all drugs like this. G, Meth, even LSD. I've had all of them sitting in a drawer for months on end, and taken them and they've been fine. The LSD was actually the strongest trip I've ever had, and I only had half.

My mate found acid that had been sitting in a shoe for two years and seemed to work pretty well :)

I also wonder this question but I recently went back to Perth for Xmas (now live in VIC)and had a Green Mitzi from 98, they had been saved by a friend in Bunbury who doesn't do pills.
Went to * and it knocked me for six. Still as good as they were back then.
They were kept in a baggie in a film canister in his wardrobe.
So no fridge or freezer.
Question answered!
[Edit: Venue details removed. BigTrancer]
[ 11 January 2003: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]