• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Morphine

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lexperinead

Hey

Someday reasonably soon I may be acquiring some oromorph or usual morphine from a friend. This being the first time i have had the change to take "pure" morphine rather then high dose codeine/ DHC , Tramadol I want to ask, how should I go about making it a mindblowing experience. I would preferably want to nod.

I know about grapefruit juice and diphenhydramine but not much else

Thanks again guys

If you plug it in the ass, it will blow your mind & make you nod hard, no pun intended.....

^Morphine actually has the same bioavailability oral as rectal. The onset of rectal is indeed likely to be faster (higher maximum concentration) though making it a preferable method of administration for many people.

Grapefruit juice will indeed inhibit the enzymes which metabolize the morphine (making your high stronger if eaten and longer by any other ROA) and diphenhydramine will also do this as well as limit any itchy histamine reaction and potentiate your experience by adding to the sedation.

If you plan on shooting it you will need to read up on the injection megathread (as found in the OD Directory) and ideally invest in micronfilters as well.

That being said we aren't here to get you as high as possible but reduce harm. I'm really not sure what your thread is asking except for ideas on how to get fucked up. I don't see what productive discussion can come of this so I'm going to close this thread. I see you've posted anonymously but feel free to PM me and I can address any questions and concerns you may have or edit your first post to an acceptable one and reopen the thread.

edit:
nodding is one step from ODing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.