Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Thoughts while on mdma and pot

Rolling

Bluelighter
A few things have me thinking laterly about the way we think when we combine these two drugs. If your like me you think up these wonderful thoughts with the bonus being that you believe they are so profound and amazing. If you are like me you wish you could remember them. Each thought seems to be overridden by the next and so on and so forth until the comedown. Has Anyone here taken the time to record these thoughts with a tape etc and do they make any sence the next day or are they just notions of pure gibberish?

It could be either!
Every "wonderful" thought you have which seems "profound & amazing" could be either a. jibberish (made important & amazing by the drugs), or b. something deep and meaningful/profound/noteworthy/whatever...
If you can't remember, the only way you'll ever know is if you record a few of your thoughts and look over them the next day. I'm sure you'll find a varied response to this question - that's why you'd need to record a few details yourself.
I've seldom had a constructive thought when there's been THC in my system.
:)

i have huge spiritual connections/thoughts/realisations on mdma . . .
one day id like to just drop a pill myself, go to a totally secluded beach or bushland, and write poetry and meditate . . . just to see what happens . . .
i can see what you mean, though . . . i have these profound thoughts, but then i usually forget them . . .
one night, however, i launched into this incredible conversation on how we percieve the days of the week and the months of the year . . . when im thinking of the week, for example, i see it "backwards" from right to left . . . my friend said he saw it more as circular . . .
i said i saw the months of the year as circular, in a clockwise fashion . . . my doods said one of them saw the months stacked on each other, from top to bottom . . . another said from left to right . . .
my point is, not usually is it that you talk about these sort of things . . . im not sure whether the drugs make it profound, or they just give you the ability to talk about such weird shit . . .
another thing, too . . . when i had alcohol poisoning and too much spliff, i was on the ground outside and i realised something . . . i could tell, just by looking at them, which trees were dying or had a parasite or were pretty much dead . . . now, i know this sounds stupid, but i know nothing about trees or the health of such organisms - but to know for a fact the current health status is pretty weird . . . i confirmed my thoughts later on with a person who was doing environmental science . . .
in conclusion: drugs are really fuckin' cool . . .
peace and blessed be . . .
crow011 . . .

fuck yeah, i seem to figure out answers to questions that have puzzled humans since the beginning of time, and i think- wow, its soooo fucking obvious, how could anyone not realise this?
and THEEEEEEN i come down...
ive always wanted to record our conversations, but it hasnt happened yet, one day hopefully.. however..i do recall though that a straight friend once said i was trying sooo hard to convince him of some theory that seemed so perfect to me.. but i wasnt really making much sense because i would begin to explain myself, to share whatever i had discovered, and then i would get frustrated with him coz he kept asking questions and just not 'believing' that what i was saying was so plain and simple and obvious and true (to me anyhow)..
i think that happenes to most of us whilst trippin..

The most beautiful experience I had with these two substances is that I finally understood what music IS. I keep seeing this halucination of the words music=?, with ? being the one word that described music perfectly! I wanted to scream out the word, but I couldn't. As soon as I camedown, I forgot the word.
Hopefully this makes sense, and I will be able to see that word again.
From that day on, music became my life.

. . . and what a great life it is, hey? . . .
peace and blessed be . . .
crow011 . . .

On many occassions I have felt the need to get these thoughts down on paper..
I do write these things in notebooks, but most of the time, when not charged with seratonin and instead smoking cones like there's no tomorrow, I couldn't be bothered in following through on these wonderful ideas.
This weekend, I came up with the idea of trying to get some government funding for a decent study on long term ecstasy use. This is one that I'd really like to follow through on.
If anyone can post links to help with the pot addiction, I'd really appreciate it. Such as rapid detoxing, habit changing etc.
: )