• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydrocodone and Tramadol (eye wiggles and inability to orgasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whippa craka

Bluelighter
I took 350mg of Tramadol and five 7.5 hydrocodones. About 5 hours into my high, I was trying to drive home and it was very difficult to stay focused. My eyes would randomly twitch and I couldnt focus on anything, even with the utmost concentration. Every 20 seconds or so I would experience about 2-3 seconds of rapid eye movement.

It was annoying but I went home and passed out peacefully. Anybody else experience this?

EDIT: I also had sex and found it impossible to bust a nut. Is this common with opiates?

Last edited:
The rapid eye movement is known medically as nystagmus and is most often referred to on Bluelight as eye wiggles. I have experienced it on codeine and hydrocodone before, and it is a very common complaint on kratom. Even more common on MDMA and possibly other stims I believe.

Inability to achieve orgasm is also a very common side effect of opioid use.

I'm going to close this thread as it doesn't have much in the way of harm reduction or meaningful conversation. If you're looking for more info try a search with the terms I mentioned (I'll add them to your own title to make searching easier for others).

p.s. regarding driving while under the influence of drugs, please don't do it in Canada (Ontario/Alberta/BC) or New York State (especially NYC) as I have many friends and family in these areas. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.