Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what pill is this (photo)

jay1234

Bluelighter
hey im just wondreing if somone can tell me what kind of pill this is and if they are any good???
pill.jpg

it sorta looks half way between a heart and a apple :/

Looks vaguley like a apple with a snake circling it.

I agree with Jay1234.
I does look like a snake eating its tale. Here's the quote from that site:
The "tail-devourer" is the symbolization of concepts such as completion, perfection and totality, the endless round of existence, etc. It is usually represented as a worm or serpent with its tail in its mouth.
"Tail-devourer" ain't a very catchy name for a pill though. I have heard of people using this symbolise eternity and similar concepts.
[ 23 December 2002: Message edited by: Flexistentialist ]

Call me crazy, weird, mofo or whatever (all of which are true), but does it not look a little like a loveheart in the middle?

looks much more like an apple than a heart to me. hearts generally have some sort of triangular shape and failing that at least a slightly pointy bottom. this is perfectly round on the bottom with no indication of a point.
theres also what looks like a 'shiny spot' on the apple, such as would be drawn in a cartoon.
id agree with whats been said, apple with snake around it. more over, its just some sort of apple, with a ring around it for more design.
meh, i spose it doesnt really matter does it? just get it tested and go from there!

i'd go with the snake eating itself. at first i thought it looked like a heart or apple, but the more i look at it i'm sure it's the snake.

hi, ive had one of these, possibly a "clone" as im in new york. but i was told it is called "forbidden fruit".
the snake is the serpent from the garden of eden in the bible ie. "devil". And the apple inside the snake is the fruit which adam is tempted to eat by the serpent.
anyway, the pill was smacky and weak. comedown was 1/2 a day and made me withdrawn from conversation etc.

^ Mentioning the word smacky here in other other context than joke is not on. You may think it is a good descriptive term form the effects, but please refrain from doing so in the future.
Anyway, I always thought the forbidden fruit was a Quince, not an apple. Not that it really matters.

call me stupid, but isnt that just a "@" at a weird angle? . . .
peace and blessed be . . .
crow011 . . .

not to me, looks like that snake eating itself with an apple or a heart in the middle

aah.. i was going to do a pill info request on this.. i jus got some, given to me as "spaids"..
i have a good look and it does in fact look like a spade in an @.. you know what i mean?? :)
Unfortunately i don't have a tester, nor have i consumed these yet, but i have posted a pill report, jay1234 (test result).
will post feedback once i've had one..
:)
ps. they;re a wicked colour:p
[ 25 December 2002: Message edited by: PrawnStar ]

I think it looks like an heart with a long stem-like thing circled arround it.
Tryed to outline in this pic. Not very good though. :)
outline.jpg

First go at posting a pic... glad it worked.
[ 29 December 2002: Message edited by: Shred ]

ha!!!
just came in to check out if there was any info on these!! a friend just showed me his (pill, that is). he was told they are a "sea of love" (love heart within a wave). i actually couldnt make out what the inprint is, it's clearer though in the image just above.
apparently they were a little "smacky" for him (i.e. the effects were a little too strong and he had to sit down to gain composure, as opposed to a euphoric energetic feeling). never the less, they sound like an amazing pill.