Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NYE shopping

MaDMAn_Project

Bluelighter
NYE is coming and I am wondering what in your opinion are the best goods around? So I'm asking anyone to list their top 2 pills that they would consider for NYE and the 1 worst they wouldn't touch for free. I'm hearing wonderful things in the market place but have been out of the loop due to a bout of ecstacy sickness.
This is a first time topic post (hear that pop). So please have mercy on my green ass.
MaDMAn

I'm not going to offer any advice about what to buy but I thought I should just throw in a reminder for everyone to ensure they test their pills and powders. Dealers/suppliers know that New Years is usually peak time for moving substances so there is a chance that more bunk or adulterated pills/powders will be attempted to be sold in response to the demand at this lucrative time of year.

Perhaps this thread could be encompassed by the "best pills" and the city pills threads? I'm not sure if I follow the original poster, but isn't this going to be a lot of duplicate information?
Plus, we need to remember that from location to location, similar but different batches of pills can turn up - if you are listing pills, please mention the capital city closest.
And... be discreet. We don't wanna know if you have 1 pill or 100 pills.
BigTrancer :)

Yeh this is gunna be duplicate info.
**Sydney**
- Doves -
White,Round
Flying Dove Imprinted(like the soap)
Test - black in a few sec
User report: good dose MDMA last approx 2-3 hours
Rating: 8/10
- Clover -
White, Clover
Has an x through the middle.
Test - black in a few sec
User report: good dose MDMA last approx 2-3 hours
Rating: 7/10
wouldn't say these are the best pills you could get for new years but if you get em you will still have a good night personally I feel the Doves are heaps better!

in sydney i havent had doves yet but heard they are good.
personally i'm having weaker ones that gurantee a good time without fucking me off my brains.
being the clovers a safe bet (lovey chatty duration 2.5-3) and the grey smileys which arent heaps strong either
both are very clean and for me that usually gets scattered these do not scatter me
...and yea i heard coppies of the clovers are out (in blue) and smileys have always been around in different shapes, sizes, logos, and substances so u better test 2 b safe... tis the season to b ripped off!

orange ja's
blue fish
no comment needed
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. all the way to fairy land!
mmmm love the stashs!!

^^^ staticJ: Just a way of moving the thread to the top of the list. So hopefully people will see it an then reply

Originally posted by BigTrancer:
^ location?
i think he or she has stashed em! hehe
ive only seen doves and also red cc's and all i can say is they test for mdxa so yeh i cant comment on strength as ive only tested.
[ 26 December 2002: Message edited by: monkey-- ]

ehehe, yers, theyre from stashes! pity they aint my stashes either.
i'm in melbourne. not that it matters

Hey lets keep the replies to pills that are actually available for Jo Public to buy - I'm sure the guy starting the thread doesn't need to hear just what everyone has saved away if he can't go out and find them.

Clovers - Melbourne
Lots of info already about on these. But I just thought I'd add my "I thoroughly enjoyed these" voice to the crowd.
Lovey yet not too mashy, and a very soft and gentle comedown. I would be delighted to have these again for NY, considering the crap we've been served up lately. :)