• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Is it possible for two pills in the SAME batch, to be completely different?

Strawberry_lovemuffin

Bluelighter
I'm just a little confused.
I have heard of this happening, of course - of one person having an amazing night on a pill, and another person, same pill, same night, feeling nothing - but never experienced it myself.
But I recieved some blue "SEX" pills (not safe sex) the other day, and my experience on them was shite, to say the least. I felt nothing, in fact, fell asleep an hour later - my boyfriend felt a slight 'weird, spacy' feeling for 20 minutes and that's it.
However my friend - whom I trust implicitly - swears black and blue that he and his mates (who've since stocked up in large batches), had an absoultely amazing time on them! Classic md effects, etc. We bought them out of the SAME BAG from the same guy - they looked identical. We almost got into a fight thinking we were calling each other liars!!
What's going on here?
I didn't get the opportunity to test the other guy's pill, but I did mine; it tested clear (DXM?) on the EZ Supreme, proving me right... har har (hollow victory :( )
How on earth could this be the case?? Did I just get the suckiest ones in the batch?

short answer: YES. (off to lunch now) I am sure people can answer more by time I get back!

yeah! for sure...
For starters, everyone always has different tolerance levels to pills, and different tloerances and reactions to the different substances which are in pills...
Also, its possible that the batch can be inconsistant, with some pills being considerably stronger than others in the very same batch, because whoever made the pill hasnt got the mix even...
Also it can depend on what u ate/hav e been doing that day, and the amount of Neurotransmitters in ya head...
Also i find some people just dont "feel" some pills... Clean MDMA is best exmple of this...
A white back there was a batch of pure MDMA around whre i live...quite o lot of the stuff...
Many people who tried it didnt get that "oh fuck im off chops" kinda feel to them (because of the purity of the powder it was CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN, personally they were the best thing that has happened to me since sliced bread) and many people say those caps where shit (to which i reply, u obviously dont like real "ecstacy" (MDMA) much, rofl)
peaz

It's possible - if the active ingredients weren't mixed up properly with the binder it's feasible you could get a pill that was all binder, and another from the same mixture that was mostly active ingredients...
Plus, two identical 'looking' pills may not be from the same batch. It's possible that there is a 'good' md-based batch and an identical looking 'bad' inactive batch that have been mixed together to bulk up the profits.
However, I'd prefer to go on a test result for the other people's pills. Your clear test result says that there's no MDMA or similar chemicals in your pill, so I'd avoid them if I was you.
Pillreports says:
June 02 - white sex (syd) = 0/10...
July 02 - white sex (???) = 1/10...
Aug 02 - brown sex (melb) = 0/10...
Sept 02 - white sex (syd) = 1/10...
No reports I could find on blue sex but I certainly wouldn't be holding my breath.
BigTrancer :)
[Edit: PS... DXM should have a slow reaction from grey to black, releasing lots of bubbles of smoke, on EZ-Classic. BT]
[ 19 December 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Classic example were recent Versaccis... some said pinks were the go, others didn't feel anything... i've personally witnessed one girl feeling absolutelly nothing of an identical pink versaccis and her mate hardly walking...

Thanks guys - by some freak stroke of luck I'm being allowed to exchange these, so I'm happy now. Will not buy without taking along my test kit again. Isn't it just bloody weird though. *shrugs*

Scrambled_On_Eggs: what you said about people not liking the pure MDMA is really interesting! I always thought that the "oh fuck i'm off my chops" feeling *was* the MDMA. So what do you think is the drug in "normal" pills that those people prefer - speed? Baking soda? And can you describe how "clean" feels like? Thanks :D

mutant as far as i know the 'fuck im off my chops feeling' IS caused byt eh MDMA, but the feeling is changed differently depending on the binding of the pill... ie from some pills you come on instantly while others creep up.
from what ive been told (ive never had pure MDMA) the purer the substance the more subtle and intense the roll is. ie it wont come on instantly, but will creep up (which many dont like) on you, and you wont be 'legless' or just plain 'fucked', itll be one of those rolls where youre really happy and comfortable doing everything, for example, rather than 'a bit chatty, not really dancey, just felt nicely fucked' (a typical description of a pill).

Ahhh. So I've developed tolerance to the binder, not the MDMA. Sweet! :D
[ 19 December 2002: Message edited by: Raving Loony ]

pill makers do not go by any quality consistancy codes, and im sure they make some good pills with normal mdma doses, then using the exact same press make another batch with much weaker pills and mix them which creates confusion because some say they are good, some say bad. then it comes down to people introducing tollerance etc. also the pills could be mixed poorly with some being higher active content than others.

i have had half a blue alpha at pvd@HOME, the friend who gave me the half had the other..
i felt normal and he was trying to stop himself from throwing up over the entrance from the balcony, yet i have had these ages ago and they near blew my head off.....
i put it down to :mind set and setting
everybody has different reactions
[ 19 December 2002: Message edited by: madmick19 ]

what i mean is, the pills did not "mess them up"
people runnning round as fast as they can for 6 hrs off screaming "fuck i love ecstacy, man"
Then they eat a cap containing 120mg+ of pure MDMA and say that it was too "clean" or "didnt make me feel like dancing" so they say the pill was shit...
What i was implying is (in my area at least) people dont really know what pure MDMA really feels like, the same caps had my jaw chattering uncontrollably (MDxx jaw Chatter, not jaw clench), blowing UP with 5hrs of pure bliss (even tho i think my tolerance was a fair bit higher than most who complained)
I used a bad anology im sorry, they definately made me feel like i was "Off my Chops"!
peaz

ps IF u try over 100mg of pure mdma (u may or may not have) ud see the difference between that and a normal pill... Most pills im pretty sure contain small amounts of adulterants, maybe just in trance amounts, to "help" the pill along...
Add a bit of speed to a mdma mix and ull get pills which give u some love and theyll go the distance, wack some ket n mdma together (even in tiny amounts) and the k wil boost the mdma considerably...
tell me the last pill u had that contained 100mg of pure mdma or more and nothing else...

Oh, I think I get it now:
"people runnning round as fast as they can for 6 hrs off screaming "fuck i love ecstacy, man"
I know people like that and I totally agree; I think they're on less e and more speed or something, as opposed to the pills that make you melt in a puddle happily on the floor (more e, no speed)? I find it kinda weird that people will pay more for pills like that than a stronger dose of MDMA. Aren't they missing the whole point of ecstasy? If you wanna be able to dance you should just take half a good pill and do a line of speed or something, not waste your money on a weekass speedbomb..
neways sorry for getting so off topic!!

Nah that's ok, this has been interesting.
I totally agree - the idiots who love "speedy" pills ought to just buy a point of speed, instead of creating a demand for adulterated md pills.
So anyway - happy ending - got some clovers instead!! yay. Talk about better deal! The guy said he'd had very differing reports on the blue sexes - I wasn't the only one who'd felt nothing. But I tested them in front of him - clear - so hey, that doesn't lie.
I repeat, I will never again buy without bringing my tester along. It's nothing personal, but you can't just go on someone's word anymore. Too late when you've got them home, generally, it's not like Kmart where you can get a refund! ;)
Anyhoo, thanks guys.... Merry Xmas (I know mine will be :D )

Just a bit of info on those 'sex' pills. They are definitely not MDxx based. Ok, maybe I shouldnt say definitely because I never got a chance to test them.......BUT based on the 'sex' pills that I consumed I would safely say they arent.
We were buying these a few months back because we could get them so cheap because they were shitty locals. I always suspected that these had K in em because after crushing and doing a single fat line I always had an instant feeling of disassociation with the situation and environment.
I would get these too often.....they seemed to fuck with your head a lot more, especially coming down the next day.

Variation in pill strength from the same batch does occur. In the past 12 months I have taken two pills, that when taken in halves had varying effects. One was a beige chilli and the other a green dR (x-score). In both instances one half had no real noticeable effect....whereas the other half did!
So basically the manufacturers hadn't blended the active ingredients 100%. Who knows what QA regimes these manufacturers have.... if any at all!
I reckon this may explain the varation of effects from pills of the same batch.

Smallscale beer breweries have the same problem. They can put the same mixture and run the same machines... But for various reasons getting the same taste right throught the vat is very difficult. The larger the operation, the more consistent the taste. I assume a parallel can be drawn to the manufacturing of pills.

ive tested some pills that test yellow on one side and black/purple on the other...
That just illustrates how inconstitant a batch can be...