for my new job and on fri had
little acid saturday and sunday
smoked a lot of hash is their a
way to rapidly clean my blood or
mask the substances in my blood
any ideas would help me a lot
but i think i may be fucked
many thanks

If you smoke regularly I too think your fucked but good luck !

There is bucket loads of info around, but remember the general rule is that most drugs are gone in 4 days, with cannabis the notable exception.
Try the search function, particularly in the Other Drugs Forum and Drug Basics, and I believe there is also an FAQ on the topic.
:)
[ 18 December 2002: Message edited by: Flexistentialist ]

How to get rid of weed quicker than normal:
Disclaimer:
Dont rely on this method, the only way to pass a drug test is to not take drugs
I dont smoke weed, but I have seen an occaion where this helped an occaisonal user pass a test...
OK.. we wil call the test day "T-Day"
Up to TDay-3, drink HEAPS of water, do LOTS of exercise, and eat NO fatty foods.
T-2 to TDay, eat HEAPS of fatty foods, do no exercise and all should be cool (wel cooler).
The reason this works is this...
The metabolites of THC are stored in your fat cells.. Up until T-3 we are getting rid of as much fat as we can, and the metabolites of THC. From T-2. we are creating more fat cells, that are taken into our body, which doesnt contain THC metabolites.
This is a VERY DODGY method, but MAY (probably wont in all realism) help you out.

How often do you smoke? Occasionaly, or are you a regular?
If last weekend was a one off, it should only last 43-72 hours in your urine.
If you smoke often, pardon my french, but you're probably fucked (proper fucked) as it's detectable for up to 3 months (obviously depending on how often you smoke, how much you smoke, etc).
If they are running a hair test... It's a good kind of indication of what type of employer they are, and I'd probably back out now. Err, if it actually is a hair test, let's just say there is 60 days of cannabis history imprinted in each inch of your hair... So that'll be the end of ya.
The following substances and conditions have been known to produce false positive results for THC tests...
Ibuprofen; (Advil, Nuprin, Motrin, Excedrin IB etc)
Naproxen (Aleve)
Ketoprofen (Orudis KT)
Promethazine (Phenergan, Promethegan)
Riboflavin (B2, Hempseed Oil)
Kidney infection (Kidney disease, diabetes)
Liver Disease
Dronabinol (Marinol)
Regarding LSD... Detecting LSD in urine is difficult and expensive. It's not usually tested for unless the subject is suspected of using it, and it's only detectable for 24 - 72 hours. There aren't any substances which can give false positives unfortunately... Anyway, I don't think you have to worry about that one.
Best of luck :)

well i only smoke on weekends
thanks for all your replys
1 site on the web
you guys rock

Don't know how true it is or if it even works but I was once told that dinking salted water gets rid of the chemicals (or something?) in your system. *shrugs*

if you are fucked, take someone elses (clean) urine in some kind of container, hipflask maybe, and then hope the doctor doesnt watch you piss. if you want the job really badly you could try having some kinda water bladder bag with a hose you could release if you think the doctor may be in the same room as you.

What job you going for ?
A friend of mine from work, went for a drug and fitness test to get a job at Virgin Blue, although he did not pass the drug test, and they found choof in his blood and he only smokes it 1 or 2 times a week.

yeah i think you just have to do exercise and drink water. the faster your blood's pumping (exercise) the harder your metabolism goes and hence the more wastes the nephrons in the kidneys will take away from the blood. if there's more blood passing thru the kidney then it removes the wastes alot quicker.
not sure why water is needed, but everyone says it helps and it sounds logical.