Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

nye/new years day binge

Johnneh

Bluelighter
Ok what i have planned for this new years eve and day.
New years eve, i plan on having 3 pills ( being those new white doves floating around )and new years day having half a gram of coke, 3 more white doves and 2 ml's of G. I have done the pill bindge before although it's been over 2 years now. I just want to find out a few things first.
1) Is it dangerous to mix pills and g ?
2) Is it dangerous to mix g and coke ?
3) What do you suggest i do when i get home new years day, in order to get the full effect of the 3 more pills i plan to take ( ie how many mg's of 5htp do you recommend )?
4) Do you think doing all of this is dangerous. I have a bit of a tollerence to pills and i always handle them without fucking up.
Whats your advice people :)
[ 17 December 2002: Message edited by: Johnneh ]
[ 17 December 2002: Message edited by: Johnneh ]
[ 20 December 2002: Message edited by: Johnneh ]

I'm not here to talk you out of what you're doing - but for what it's worth I think 6 pills like that is excessive.
Be that as it may though, if you are going to do this, make sure all pills are of the same type. When you multiply the number of pills taken, you multiply the risks. And if any of those pills have other active stuff in them besides MDMA you could possibly be taking a dangerous amount of some other substance, even if technically you wouldn't be at an overdose level for MDMA. Also, if the pills are different, you risk bad interactions between adulterants in one type of pills and adulterants in another.
Now the questions:
1) Regarding pills and GHB - probably not all that more dangerous than normal, but also probably not really worth it. If you're that many pills, chances are you wouldn't really feel the G much.
2) Regarding coke and GHB - same again, not really more dangerous than usual (to the best of my knowledge), but it might not be worth it. At best, the G might take the edge off the pill comedown (assuming you do come down before you have the coke - if not refer to point 1 about pills and G).
3) Watch out for this - you're already putting strain on your system, and you can't expect to roll properly in the morning after 3 pills the night before. And trying to top up your levels with 5-HTP can be quite dangerous. I'm not sure of exactly how this works (someone please correct this if it's wrong), but I think what you're planning could possibly cause serotonin syndrome - which is very bad.
4) Sort answer - yes. Long answer - if you're going to do it, take extra precautions. Even more than usual. Test all your pills before hand. Make sure you remember to keep your fluid intake up, but not excessive. If possible, have a sober friend around in case anything bad happens. And lastly, if you're not sure about taking that next pill, then don't. You'll reach a point where you're as high as you'll possibly get, and any more will cause it all to spiral downwards. Don't keep pushing yourself in search of a higher high. :)

Pleonastic has given some very good advice. I only wish to add a couple of things to think about.
Firstly start with smaller doses, if you can - i.e., start the night taking your pills in halves. That way by the time you reach the morning and take a whole one, it will be twice as strong as what you've already been eating all night.
Secondly, don't go out with a preplanned agenda of drugs to take, as in 'I'm gonna take 3 during NYE, at 11, 1, 3am then on NYD I'll have one at 7, 10, and 1 o'clock'... because that way you kinda talk yourself into a bad situation if your pills turn out stronger than expected. Always play it by ear, quite often that feeling of "oh I'm not peaking anymore" is just a plateau where you've actually stopped coming up, but are by no means coming down yet.
Thirdly, don't have the charlie when you're peaking from the MDMA, unless you want to straighten up and lose your peak in 15 seconds flat. I've seen this happen before so many times, leaving the person totally crestfallen that their nice warm peak has been dashed.
Fourthly, when you get home after all the pilltaking 'hungry hungry hippo' action is over, take some 5-HTP, multivitamins, a big glass of water, and get as much food and sleep as you can manage. Otherwise, you'll just feel like total SHIT coming into 2003 and lose the first week of January because you're so used up.
BigTrancer :)

binge binge binge... heh heh
i have found that after 3 pills even a bit of a rest is no where near worth having pills the next day..
i agree that if u start with halves and then end up in wholes that it works well..
i found that if u start with a half then a whole then 1.5 etc it makes it feel like u are getting the same kind of effect all nite. but then again, its always gets to a stage when theres no point popping another one or 10 at that. heh
i found g to be a very good next day kind of thing, but u have to regulate how much u have eh. be very careful! :)

It's also important to remember a good time.
Serotonin is involved in memory, and with MDMA use, there is usually a point where memory becomes hazy, difficult to put into order, or disappears altogether. Less is definitely more in this case. Alcohol and pot can also add to the memory loss thing
The coke and E thing is particularly true. If you have to, have the coke early or later if you get lucky ;) but not while you’re rolling.
Heed all the warnings about G, and don’t feel you can stretch the dose because you’re amped up.
Have fun, stay safe, and remember the occasion

..then after your bindge, having walloped your tollerence...spend the new year learning to spell

3) What do you suggest i do when i get home new years day, in order to get the full effect of the 3 more pills i plan to take ( ie how many mg's of 5htp do you recommend )? There is nothing you can do that will give you "the full effect" of the three pills on the second night. Only plenty of time (weeks, not hours) will give you the maximum chance of getting a full experience off the next dose. You might like to consider having pills on one night only.
There is a belief that taking large doses of 5HTP will lead to 5HTP being converted into serotonin outside your central nervous system, which would reduce it's effectiveness. So maybe stick to doses of 50 -100mg at a time. As for how much, I don't like to take a punt as there are no studies on this, but here's an old post on the topic: 5HTP PRE-LOADING
Finally, please look at this page too: Why you should take antioxidant's with MDMA

Thanks for the advice people.
I will be taking it on board and making sure i have a fun and safe nye and day.
:)

Originally posted by tranquilo:
..then after your bindge, having walloped your tollerence...spend the new year learning to spell
Whats the deal with that!

So you don't think it's a good idea to take 200 mg's of 5htp new years morning, sleep and wake up and start dumping again ?

Supplementing your depleted serotonin with 5-HTP just to get high, is (as well as abusing the hell out of the fantastical engine that is the body) the bringer of some serious repercussions.
I (kinda sorta, with a change in circumstance) attempted such a thing and ended up with a slight case of serotonin syndrome. I didn't realise it at the time, but hindsight has given me this knowledge.
Don't do it.

A little joke...I am the resident spelling pedant. I can handle phonetic spelling even 'slips', but 'bindge' in the subject gave me a laff.
Remember our ability to communicate (supposedly) sets us apart from the beasts while the written word was, up to the time of Caxton at least, considered 'the word of God'. Abuse its powers lightly. There's some bollox for over the festive season ;) Have a safe one.
All very off topic...apologies to Mods.

I like tranquilo am beholden to the English language, and verily gnash my teeth at the decline of the written word, and the ability of the youth to utlise a deft turn of phrase.
I shall now depart.

Takes all sorts...remember in the War on Drugs words are one of our most important weapons...check this out if you haven't already seen it.
BTW ...it's 'too' much ;) ;) ;)

There's some bollox for over the festive season Have a safe one.
I believe it's spelt 'bollocks', but I could be wrong ;)
Johnneh - be careful and don't overdo it. Just have fun.
Remember that it's not cool to be totally fucked up. At the time you may think you're the best looking person in the room (especially if you're having coke ;) ), but when you're drooling in a heap with your eyes rolled up in the back of your head, you really just look like a tit.
MDMA should be about getting close to your friends (or strangers) and talking about things your inhibitions would otherwise stop you from talking about. You can't do that when the only sentence you can get out is 'dude, I'm so fucked'.
That said, have a fantastic New Years.
- bd

Considering I cant decide whether this thread is a thread about binging or spelling, I'm gonna take the chance to have a shot at pinger for leaving the 'i' out of utilise. ;)
As for damaging your brain for what may seem a great two days, I'd recommend against it.