Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Help needed.

*E*van

Bluelighter
hi guys,
long time no post in ere.
i have a question for anyone familiar with and i mean really familiar with marijuana.
are the following types of weed?
-AK47
Whitewidow
Jack Herer
Blueberry
and if so, what is the specialty of each?¿
any info would be great, thanks peoples.

I gather you've dived into our new forum.
Different names from different countries of different strains of ganja. Who's to say whats real or not, but all the names are here
With todays modern hydro growing techniques most strains are all blurred together now so I doubt you'll get a definitive answer on the differences between strains. Theres some good websites with cool pictures of some different sorts somewhere if anyone knows it.
[ 17 December 2002: Message edited by: Fry-d- ]

Fry-d is correct in regards to Australian grown hydro. Some people do however grow original strains. I can say that after many years of smoking, for me white widow was without a doubt the strongest pot. I went back a second time some weeks later not quite believing the first time. Did the same again; really powerful, and definitely too powerful for many smokers I have known.
From what I remember (correct me if I’m wrong) rumors were that the original WW strain originated from the sewers of San Francisco, where dope was found which had grown from seeds flushed down the toilet. The strains apparently grew with little light and produced a rather white looking bud. In fact the whole plant can look pale. White Widow is the Dutch product of the original, or so I was led to believe by a local who is familiar with such things.
From Overgrow
White Widow
The most rewarded variety of recent years in Holland. The plants are white with THC glands, even on big parts of the fan leaves. A very soft smoke and great high. Very potent.
white widow
Also check out posts and pics by Scotty balls
Jack Herer is I believe a true sativa-indica hybrid. The story I got is that it grows for so many weeks as a sativa – big, thin and long- then develops indica characteristics. The product is a very large plant with huge fat buds. I've heard the description “fat as your leg” used. A SA grower I once talked to said 1 plant could yield several pounds. Even greater yielding plants are reported. Here’s a super jack-F1 cross
super jack x F1
I think AK47 was another large product hybrid. I don’t know much of Blueberry, but its all there on overgrow
[ 17 December 2002: Message edited by: phase_dancer ]

thanks guys i did find some great info. all has been revealed., will try to find the url.
fry-d-, mate, been a BLer for a bloody long time, just not posted much at all in here. :) , thanks again.