Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How do i stop smacking out?

crapdumwasteoftime

Bluelighter
Its been increasingly noticable to me that i no longer have the energy or unstopable willingness to get off my ass and dance that i had when i started poping (and im basicially on the same dose as i try to only dump once a month)
I keep getting unco and smacking out (not that i really mind) i'd just like to get some of that old energy back every now 'n then too.
What should i do?? Force my self to get up? pop in halves or quaters?, or is it all dependent on the pills i've been having?
i dunno? alot of ppl said pink panthers (containing MDA) were dancy but i couldnt find the beat, i'm just gettn really jealous of ppl popn n dancing like mad n me bein left useless!!
[ 16 December 2002: Message edited by: crapdumwasteoftime ]

try to get some MDA, it always made me dance like crazy. if you can't... do a "small" line of meth when you pop your pill. It's more dangerous but it sure works...

Although the MDMA + Meth synergy is quite common, I'd advise against it if at all possible as it puts quite a load not on your body but increases the risk of overheating and neurotoxicity.
Pre-loading with some anti-oxidants and 5HTP can prevent this, but perhaps taking a little easier might be the best step.
It sounds more to me like you are having a whopping big dose of MDMA. Perhaps try smaller doses, if you are having pills say try taking it in halves or even in thirds (either by splitting the pill or crushing it up and placing it evenly into gel caps). Should it be powder just follow the last part.
As times go on the content of MDMA in pills increases and thus the potential to 'smack you out' as you have so eloquently put it, increases.
MDMA can still be fun like you remember, just take it a little easier. Going harder than your friends doesn't really mean anything at all, its more important that you have a good time rather than making a mess out of yourself (given that you don't actually LIKE making a mess out of yourself :) ).

First up I would have to agree with ruski.
Try a smaller dose! Cause despite what the media says "ravers use X to dance all night" If you get a great X pill (with plenty of MDMA) you will only want to sit down & talk love etc...
I also found in my early days that I use to dance all night on pills- but now know that due to my inexperience was only getting week pills.
Now that I am wiser & getting better pills I prefer to dance straight- I find i have great coordination & also stamina(due to good fitness).
I tend to take my pills later in the morning. This is for serveral reasons.
1, If it is an extremely strong pill- Im left on the sideline watching everyone else dance the night away while i talk codshit to some stranger/s
2, Is that if it is a short lasting pill im not left coming down at 2:30-3 in the morning & then i definately dont wanna dance.
3, Most times after an event/night out i usually hang with friends which then gives me a great buzz & enjoyment with them (tend to dump around the 3:30-4am in this case)
Simply take it easy, if you DO wanna have the extra little add of love during your night, slip a half. It will still give your brain a bit of fuzz & keep your energy & coordination there.

Do you take anything to preload? vitamins? 5htp? I've found that preloading with 5htp on the day/night of dropping usually gives me a much less dancy roll. Vitamins for me are essential just before dropping.
Are you resting up before you go out? no matter how much chemical energy you are putting into your body, if you're tired, you're gonna have trouble moving :)
I agree with the suggestion to take smaller quantities. It does seem that the better pills around these days are giving larger doses.
You may want to consider taking a break for 2-4 months. I know your useage (the way you've described it) is by no means excessive, but breaks never hurt anyone, going out straight can also let you know how much energy you really do need for a whole night of dancing which leads me to...
Try to make sure your sugar/salt levels are good. Try drinking either rehydration fluid (like Gastrolyte) or a sports drink before you go out, and take some glucose lollies with you and munch on them periodically through the night.
Last of all, a bit of self encouragement can work wonders. especially in the lead up to going out. Listen to your favourite tracks, have a bit of a bop, even tell yourself over and over and over that you're gonna dance your arse off. Develop the mindset to get the roll you want, and reconsider dropping if you can't get the mindset right :D

If you're looking for a more "chargey" roll, one thing to do is to elevate your dopamine with some l-tyrosine about 2 hours before you go out (take about 1-2grams).
I took some of this (along with a few other vits) and I was able dance my arse off once I got to the dancefloor.
That said, too much dopamine may make your roll more neurotoxic, so stock up on antioxidants as well.

Hey thankx 4 all the advice! :)
i think i'll leave the meth alone 4 now, i don't need any more excuses to get back on it. Besides i recently learnt that it stuffs the peak up.
i usually rest the whole day (and certainly the hours b4) i go out if im having a big one
ok about 5htp, i know everyone goes on about it and theres always alot of Q's, but in Syd, Aus its not so easy to obtain? (ie: mail ordering is necessary?)
whats that other stuff? L-triposumthing? Is it really good to increase dopamine levels? Would that stuff ya peak up also?
I take the following vitimans:
'herbal olive leaf complex'- for antioxidants and immune system
'Brahmi complex with ginko' Good for blood circulation esp good 4 brain function
'Mega b'- Shit loads of vitiman B for nerve and neural connections in brain etc...
'Melatonin'- To help me sleep i only take afterwards. 1/2 hr b4 bed if i know i wont sleep easily
(should i add/subtract anything from here?)
...i think i might go back to dumping in halves, i just got sick of it cos of crumbly pills falling apart and the hasle of putting it back then pulling it out later
humm actually its been ages since i've had halves, i used to just wait till i felt the effects of the first half then have the other, is this the best way? or if i want to be more active should i wait fot the first half peak then have the other?

Fetish Jester: I do agree with your theory on L-Tyrosine, I have tested this myself and found I had alot more energy when pre loading.
As for 5-HTP, this is a liquid gold to me, Unfortunatly you do need to mail order it in as you cannot buy it in Australia yet, its not overly expensive though, I think My last bottle (brought from iherb in the USA) cos me about $25 australian for 60 caps, postage included.
And then there is...quantity..there is no pill poppers law stating that just because you have one pill you need to take one pill in its whole entirity at once.
If you find pills are "smacking" you out...cut back the dosage...Try half a pill, or even quaters.
I react very strongly to MDMA, and after spending many nights in a MDMA stupor I finally got advised by a friend to try taking pills in quaters, it works!
I now find I can be social, buzzy and happy all night whilst still getting those lovely little MD rushes (of course not as strongly as I would get on a half/whole) but still enough to let me know what Im on....and best of all a whole pill will last me a whole night.
:)
[ 16 December 2002: Message edited by: Dvah ]

I have been in this stage for a while now. I find that my peaks are shorter, and I have less of a willingness/co-ordination to dance. Recently i've been using 5HTP and have found that it actually adds to this, makes me puddle much more easily. I recently bought some L-Tyrosine, and i'll see how that goes. As you stated, it's not too bad, but i'd still love to be able to dance like I used to. I've found that "forcing" myself to dance, or at least stay standing can do good. As soon as I sit down, it's all over, i'll be there all night :\
But seriously, using your willpower works. I remember at [undisclosed venue] when this first started happenning to me, i danced all night on half a weak pill, just because I told myself that I could.
And those who know me will back me up that I don't take drugs as regularly as most, and take fewer when I do, so I doubt it's a honeymoon effect.

I've never been able to dance on MDMA for more than a couple minutes at a time. It just doesn't make me dancey.
Meth, on the other hand, I find to be PERFECT for dancing...it is very motivating and, IMO, the best drug to dance on. Of course, meth carries its risks and dangers like MDMA, so be careful with it! :)

Just to reiterate.
5htp on the day/night you drop = lethargic mdma experience
In terms of vitamins etc for preloading, i'd suggest adding magnesium, cos apart from helping aleviate those annoying muscle cramps, it helps your normal energy production processes.
:)
[ 17 December 2002: Message edited by: MezZedUp ]

ok so magnesium might help with the energy thing too u think? i never bothered with it cos i thought it was just to cure the jaw clenches which never really bothered me in the first place
Thankx 4 the feedback!!

Taking speed is the only thing that does it for me, otherwise do what I do and stop going out, then you wont have music to have to dance to.

My personal advice is to just push through it. When you feel like sitting down, just push. I find the more mentally psyched you get harder you charge.

My personal advice is to just push through it. When you feel like sitting down, just push
I disagree A LOT. I find if you feel like sitting down, feel like taking a breather... take a rest. Relax. Listen to the music. Chill.
Don't push yourself.

I agree with DarkieX. You have to get pumped up and just go for it. Also I think the music/atmosphere has a lot to do with it. If you are listening to some shit music in a lame club, who would feel like dancing? If the music and atmosphere are right, it gets me so fucking charged up. Hope you enjoy your next drop :)

That's some excellent advice there for you, dropping in quarters is the perfect solution if you don't want to go the Meth option..

another thing that works well for me is to try and dance sober before you drop... once you get your sober dancing groove, you drop and just stay on the dance floor until BANG :D

Some advice.
There are other things to do on pills other than dancing.
There's a whole world out there! Get exploring!
dimmo :)