• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request - White Dove - Sydney

Johnneh

Bluelighter
Location - Sydney
Pill Shape - Round
Pill Stamp - Dove
Pill Colour - White
Has anyone had these ? what are they like.
Cheers
J

the white doves circulating up in cairns for the last while are mild, but clean...
nothing overly special, but they test MDxx and are ok...

Had two of these last weekend, pretty good, but not great. Didn't last especially long. Better than the gatecrashers currently circulating, but not near Durex's or armarni's.

ok cool.
Thanks for your input.
How long would you say they last for ? are they clean ??

Thanks for this too guys. Looks like its a fairly new batch. Will post after tonight with my experience on P Reports too.

Ok - here is some more info - (just to let you, know pill reports spat it with me this arvo so I'll post here). The white doves are pretty clean and exhibit normal MDMA side effects. Pill is quite chunky and hard pressed with no flecks, just white, with a half cut line on the back side, two dimensional dove on the front (wings look like arrows). Strength wise about a 6/7 out of 10, comes on really nice in about 45 mins, 3-4 waves of heat up your back / shoulders, very in touch feeling / loved up / then you want to dance but not too chatty - makes you enjoy your own space. Very clean day after, feeling pretty good now. Hope that helps. (PS - I had one at Midnight, next one at 2.30 - rocked till 5.30).
[ 15 December 2002: Message edited by: the_eyes_havit ]

^
icon16.gif
: Great description!
Thanks, BigTrancer :)
[Edit: PS: Great description of the test results follows below too!]
[ 16 December 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Test Results:
EZ Test: instantly cloudy purple, to darker purple and then pitch black after 1 min.
EZ Test EXTREME Phase 1+2: cloudy dark blue to a purple/blue after 10 seconds
EZ Test EXTREME Phase 2+3: no colour change after 3 mins.

ahhh white doves, that takes me back :)
I hear they are making their way up to brisneyland, I'll have to get my grubby little mitts of a few of em for "old times sake" ;)

I reckon they contain a large amount of speed. Took one last weekend and couldn't stop talking rubish. In fact, couldn't shut up at all. Only speed does that to me. But they are actually nice pills apart from that.

I thought they were unreal.
Your comment about them having speed in them, i doubt they did, seeing i was able to sleep like a baby after having 2.

wot did u think of them as in strength wise hey john? wondering what kinda ride im in for nye hehe