Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

genuine posts

monasblacklab

Bluelighter
what percentage of posts do people think are genuine because i have just been browsing and option2 has a post in other drugs that gets quite a few replies, a very similar post appears in health by fbdinnj84, the reason i ask is i replied to an iv post in health i think, a while ago and received about 5 posts advising me if i wanted to make jokes to go to the lounge, when i was being totally truthfull in what i posted, it will be the last time i post anything personel i think, any ideas.

While this is kinda off-topic for the forum, do you have any URLs for those threads? I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but if you link us up we might be able to get to the bottom of it.
BigTrancer :)

well i am always genuine in my posts and seeing as its a drug forum (well based on a drug forum) i would think that all reports would be truthful and honest 2 as ppl would be trying to get real answrers for real problems etc etc
why would anyone lie on a forum when its all alias names and what not? thats just stupid really
but hey thats just me *shrugs*
ps....yeah i want 2 get to the bottom of it 2 hehehe

I find it hard to believe you were advised to "go to the Lounge" in the Health Q & A forum. You only have 1 post in that forum, and it certainly wasn't about IV drug use. In fact it was about a very delicate subject, which was handled very respectfully IMHO. So please don't bag out the forum that myself and others work very hard on to keep bullshit free.
As for your actual question, I'm sure there are fake posts made here from time to time. Some people get entertainment from doing stupid things I guess.

babydoc i was not slagging only asking a question, i have just searched for an hour and can't find where i posted, although i did delete my post the next morning because of the replies that were posted and i was a little out of it when i posted, i do remember the original post was a question on iv methods that i answered in all honestly.

oh and as for the bleeding arse post, it cleared up, must of been the midi glass i ate when i was blithering, because iam going just as hard.

I would like to think most people post seriously in the serious forums. Seems like this issue is fairly much over, I'm going to lock this thread now since it seems that the question has been answered.
If anyone wants the thread reopened, email me:
[email protected]
BigTrancer :)