Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Lack of quality atm?

payaya

Bluelighter
Hey all, ive been thinking not long before, but the quality of pills lately arent good? What are your thoughts on this? Few months ago, when we had the batches of safe sex/beige versace etc, i was guaranteed to have a good time just on 1 pill.
But lately, the only stong pill i know of right now is the pink panthers, while not MD still good MDA pill. Others i can name, require me to have about 1.5 pills to have a good time. Some i can name are clovers and green fish.
Anyone else reckon that the state of pills atm is not good? If not what do you guys believe is a good MD pill?
thanks

Safe Sex's were quite strong, relative to many other pills that have been around before or since. Any other effect noticed might be tolerance?
BigTrancer :)

No I would have to agree with payaya.......I agree that atm there is shit all goin around in terms of really decent quality pills.
Not sure how much my tolerance is fucking up my judgement but nonetheless Im finding it pretty frustrating atm too. My tolerance cant be too high cause a couple of beige safe sex's really did floor me. Hoping theres a few of those EVA's around as reported by someone in pillreports.

nah it wouldnt be my tolerance, becuase i was having just 1 safe sex every time i had E, and right after that, when green fish etc came out, i need 1.5 pills to get the same affect.
The only one i can name atm that will give me good effects is pink panthers.

there are always threads that pop up every so often about "oh the quality is down, pills arent as good as they used to be..."
I think its really down to who u know and nothing else... (panthers arent that great compared to the things ive come accross recently, does this tell u something?)

^^^^ What have you found that re better than the panthers......cause theyre pretty much the best that Ive come across lately too...
No probs if you dont want to...
Thanx.

nar i disagree... yes it WAS usually who u knew earlier this year, cause there was always lesser quality pills going around but there was also the A grade stuff which was available.. usually more expensive i found, but still...
and now toward the end of the year the quality hasnt be "bad" but not up to scratch with the rest of the year... double score wise im talking... but yeh.. there has been strong pills, but nothing real "quality" like... good feelings / clean and strength
who knows, hopefully something will come back of that sort of qual before nye...
someone told me that ppl who made batmans last year made some stuff but i havnt heard much yet...

Look I think the quality of pills hasn't been too bad. For starters, there isn't as many speed/K bombs gong around as much as there was a couple years ago. I think it's not too bad, and just peoples tolorences have gone up a heap. Just double drop, that solves the problem for me!
I have been dopping for a few years now and with nice big breaks (1 month beaks) between rolls I still get pretty fucked up, even just of 1 1/2.
Thing that makes me laugh is that I was trying to score a K pill for someone who wanted one at the end of a big night, and I found it soooo hard to get one, only came across MDXX pills....that just goes to show I guess.

Its funny, I seem to recall this same thing popping up at about this time each year. I really can't see that the average strength of pills has changed at all throughout the year. There are strong pills around and there are shit pills around.
Funny that at this time of year people tend to get in the festive spirit and munch down a whole lot more leading to tolerance. At the same time everyone else is munching down a whole lot of pills leading to a higher demand. People can use this opportunity to get rid of the crap they've been stuck with all year while at the same time holding onto something better and pushing the price up....
Just a thought.

yea i agree atm clovers and panthers are ok but nothing really that special,
but one thing im not missing is that when the safe sexes were around everyone im sure was well warned that thay were fuckn strong, still ppl thought they were super heros n try to take like 4 or 5 of them and be checking out the ceiling or the backs of their brains the whole night. sorry but when there are stronger pills around i never help but notice ppl fucking them selves up harder
--sorry i felt like having a winge, had a few memories of shit i'd rather not have 2 deal with---

To be honest, I think that people have more fun on weaker pills... sure, it doesn't feel like you're as fucked up, but loved up is where it's at IMHO.
Since a lot of readers here go to dance parties to use MDMA, I'll pick up this example. Ever stop to take a look around yourself at a dance party? About Sept/Oct, I went to a large dance party at the peak of the blue/pink/white Durex-SafeSex boom. During the night I stopped for a moment to just check the vibe of the place, and to be honest - the vibe was pretty well dead. Most of the people I talked to were utterly FUCKED on blue safesex's and really, they looked like they were on WAY too high a dose of MDMA to be comfortable. I'm sure they were having a lot of fun, but to my mind those pills were far too strong for a lot of people, who munched them as if they were 'normal' strength pills.
This led to 2 outcomes IMHO -
#1. Tolerances to MDMA went through the roof.
#2. Pursuant to #1, all the pills in the next few months paled in comparison.
This seems to happen every time an 'extra' strong batch comes around - they're the flavour of the month, and everyone loves them... they're the new superpill that everyone has 'gotta' have. Then afterward, pills are shit, the love is gone, and people are over it again... until the next superpill arrives.
I guess the alternative viewpoint is that the 1 or 2 batches a year of 'superpills' are proper ecstacy pills and alllll the rest of the pills that we ever see suck the fat one. Just depends on your perspective I guess - do you like to get Loved Up or Fucked Up? I personally feel that lower dose MDMA is nice in a social setting, but very very high MDMA doses seem more suited to being at home.
BigTrancer :)

I guess it would just be cool to be able to make the choice for yourself whether to get some fuckin strong pills or some more 'chill-out' type ones.
Also, in my case anyway I find it frustrating having to buy more of weaker pills when I know that say 2 really strong pills will do me over a 12 hr period, instead of 3 or 4 shitty pills.

Thats EXACTLY what i meant BigTrancer! i'm glad im not the only one who notices these things when im out, i love talkn to ppl when they're fucked up but it really starts to stress me when i think im gonna watch this person kick the bucket right infornt of me.
i find the question 'what was your best pill?' weird sometimes cos i've had really good ones but thinking about it i didn't have a really good time, the safe sexes were great but i don't REMEMBER having a mad time on them. still one of my favourate times was when had these speedy harley davidsons with my first timer friends, saw chem bros, and spent the rest of the morning talking till 4 or something it was the best

Just out of interest payaya, how often were you going out and having just one of the safe sex's? Once a week, once a fortnight, once a month?

I think the way the pill will affect you, also has alot to do with the way you are taking it?
There isnt a person that I have spoken to about safe sex's that hasnt agreed that they were infact a very strong pill, alot of people sufferd from memory loss, which I do understand can be a side effect of a strong dose of MDMA?
After having the safe sex's on serveral occasions, and getting completely fucked over by them everytime, I finally started to take them in quaters, as even a half was knocking me straight off my tits.
This is where i discoverd the beauty of taking pills in quaters...not only did one pill last me an entire evening, but I managed to mantain the feeling of being "loved up" (not fucked up) for hours.
I guess, I think there is a time and place for a strong MDMA hit, and when Im out at an event party..thats not the right time for me.
But when I am in the comfort of my own home...bring it on :)
Its all about preference (and tolerance) afterall.

This is where i discoverd the beauty of taking pills in quaters...
Yep that certainly applied to the pink/beige safe sexes. Unless tolerance was high, most people would feel effects from 1/4 - 1/2 of a pill.
Unfortunately that didn't stop those who feel 11/2 is a minimum every time they drop.
Despite the economy of buying high dose pills, I tend to agree lower strength pills are more desirable from a harm minimisation perspective.

im glad i found someone else that likes to take pills in 1/4 or 1/2 i do that all the time and find it heaps better than just taking 1 or 2 straight up it last me heaps longer and i dont need 3 pills for the night. and i still get pretty fucked off that.

I never take more than one pill in an evening...I find I just dont need to.
There have been times when I was abit "newer" to MDMA, when I would take 2-3 three pills in an evening, but I learnt pretty quickly that I was just wasting my time, I was never going to return to that initial rush that I got from my first pill...
These days I have an awesome evening, Im being kinder to my body by consuming less and Im saving money
:)
Oh..and in answer to what I though a good MDMA pill was...well Id have to say the orange JA from a few months back would have to be my favorite pill this year by far.
[ 12 December 2002: Message edited by: Dvah ]

Ive often said that after my first one for the evening, its better following up in quarters - ya just wasting them otherwise and there is only so much seratonin.
Pity I never listened to my own advice...
(BTW, i realised exactly how strong the pink durexs were when i gave a quarter to a first timer. About 30 minutes later, she told me EVERYTHING about her sex life I could have ever wanted to know. Hows that for loved up??)

but more back to the question...
lack of quality atm?
i think there has been a lack of quality in the pills ive been having...
quality not nessesarily meaning strength!
but more the feeling u get while on the pill itself... ive been trashed, but not getting an ecstacy like feeling.. more just the other effects mdma can give u.
i spose ppl say, if its mdma its mdma.. but like im sure things that test up as mdma can be something similar to mdma which doesnt give u the same effect exactly, im no good when it comes to the make up of these chemicals, but like im sure theres some other close sister to mdma that gives u the same kind of effects minus the lovey-ness.. or maybe im not prone to that lovey feeling any mre...