Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2 days running...

farout

Bluelighter
advice please!
i plan on having a pill this new years eve, and then again no new years day. ive been dropping for over 2 years, have a substantially low tolerance to MDMA, (and loving it) and always leave at least 3 weeks(usually) between rolls.
im aware that dumping 2 days running will no doubt increase neurotoxicity, but ive made the decision, and would love any advice on ways to maximise enjoyment on new years day!
should i try and sleep? or is better to power through

hey yes you can dump two days in a row. It also depends on how many pills you take everytime you take dump. But totally possible, the second dump, might not be as good as the first, but still you will feel the affects.
I believe you should just sleep and wake up fresh new years days, have something to eat, take few vitamin pills, then take the pills whenever.
One thing i notice is if you do it two days in a row, you feel really worn out the next day, as in you just wanna be in bed all day.
hope it helps.

^ I agree with the above.
If you can have a sleep between days, that would probably make you feel a lot better. Alternatively take less the night before than you normally would, and save yourself for the next day. Or, just play it by ear and listen to your body. If you start getting over it and want to just relax, then it's probably time to have a snooze.
BigTrancer :)

Farout..... do you mean going out on NYE and then carrying through till the day time (N.Y-day)?
This is something myself & mates regularly do- most weekends actually. Let me add in early, all of us are regular users with pretty HIGH tolerence. So if you have low tolerance please dont use our consumption as a guide for yourself.
We will hit the town (say a Sat night) consume 1 maybe 2 pills (depending how early we dump the first) during the course of the night.
After close we will gather at someones house & just relax for a couple of hours listen to tunes, drink & get on an even level (at this stage more pills may be consumed depending on effects from previous pills).
From there we will organise a place to go & hang out. Like a swiming hole, beach- get jet ski's etc. We usually get a generator & kick ass stereo from home & pump it out all day and just have a great day hanging out dancing & bein crazy.
During the course of the day 1-2 pills may be consumed (now i am talking up till 5pm) but MOST of the time only a top up of 1/2 -1 is required.
This is all depending on the strength of pills also!
My advise to you Farout is, you be the judge of what feels right for your body. Make sure you test your pills (if you possibly can), dont mix "make" of pills (For reference sake- if you have 007's dont mix with a mellody). As a nother tip, just take (especially your second pill) it in halves. You will get more distance out of less pills.
Be safe but be fun... hopefully my experience will help you make a wise decision.
From ya papa

thanks guys! that was a big help. ill definately get some rest.papapilla, the pills in question are 2 beige safe sex's from august, i tested them back then, and tried one back then, and it absolutely sent me to the moon for about 6 hours!! ive been saving them for this day(s) for so long! so maybe ill have one for the countdown at night, then take the second in halves during the next day after some sleep and vitamins.
this website is very helpfull, cheers for the honest advice!

Farout.... no problems mate.
But i would dare say your chance of sleep is minimal if you get rolled for 6 hours off 1 pill (oh those were the days)
Well it seems like you are very smart & safe so have fun & all the best 4 the new year

So jealous, farout......so fucking jealous!
If only I had the will-power to save good pills for occasions such as NYE.....then maybe I mite have a few beige safe's saved up myself.
My fav pill of the yr so far......have an awesome one!

thanks pinkanga, you too! you guys are all so helpfull and friendly - i wish you all the best for the dawning of 2003...

sleep and eat between rolls
and make sure that you take some vitamin supplements (multi's and 5htp,alpha lipoic acid, i havent done many double headers but sure as shit the eating, vitamins and sleeping helped two weeks ago.....

I couldnt agree more about following up in halves once your already rolling. Ive found that just dumping whole ones turns out to be a waste (I usually knock back about 4-6 a weekend).
Also, even if you dont get the chance to have a snooze, its certainly worth just chilling at an after party. Aside from the awesome people you invariably meet, just relaxing or lying down on a couch gives your body a chance to rest. I always feel much better if Ive had the chance to kinda take 5, especially if ive had a full on night of doof doof.
The other valuable lesson Ive learnt is to force myself to eat something light, like some soup, a little piece of bread or some fruit. Although it seems like the most horrid thing at the time, I always feel a lot better again for doing it. Ya gotta remember that your body has been running on empty for often well over 24 hours and whilst I love seeing how hard I can go, and whether I can go that little bit more, i always keep these little lessons learnt in the back of my mind.

this weekend was the first time id gone out 2 nights in a row, and i had a ball, i took i 1/2 clovers friday night and then i took 1 smiley and one clover on saturday night and i still got really smashed it was great, i only got 4 hrs sleep in between, but sunday morning i went to bed and didnt wake up till 5.30 i really needed sleep, so i would try to get as much sleep as u can between the 2 nights. by the way i do not have a very high tolerence to pills.