Bluelighter
Ok heres the deal.
Over the weekend drugs comsumed were,
-ice (4-mar)
-mdma
-ghb
-Nitrous
-speed
First time consumed ice, ghb and nitrous.
Woke up Tuesday with badly bruised legs.
Didnt hurt like a bruise just discoloured like a bruise.
Anyone heard anything like this???
Had something similar like this happen the 2nd time i had k!!!
Thanks.

mm yeah i had pretty badly bruised legs after nite of K, but then i figure that is just coz im doing stupid shit and walking into stuff because i can't feel it.

^
like they said
Funny what you can walk into when you are "off your tits" and not notice until the next day.

well bruises can be only caused by hard impact, so im guessing you have a very adventurous weekend :)

…well bruises can be only caused by hard impact…
Not necessarily so. Some people do have a stronger tendency to bruise. A drug which alters the perception of pain may mean a bruise is sustained without the person being aware of taking a bump (excuse the pun)
There are many conditions which can result in a stronger tendency to bruise. These can be affected by certain physical actions and responses to drugs. For some people, MDMA does alter the perception of pain, as do many of the sympathetic amines. Ketamine and N2O are both dissasociatives and ghb is of course able to disguise the severity of pain
Some functional disorders which affect the blood vessels include:
Hypertension
Hypotension
Edema
As these conditions can be exacerbated by drugs which cause vascular constriction, some people will even bruise from being lightly grabbed on the arm; leaving a nice bruise each for the palm and finger tips. Even a night of gentle love making can appear as though activity was more s/m oriented ;)

Definition [BT: contusion=bruise]
A contusion is an injury to any organ of the body that does not involve a break in the skin. Contusions result when small blood vessels (capillaries) are broken. A collection of blood (hematoma) results when there is a hole or small break in a vein. A superficial contusion has bleeding into the skin or just below the skin (subcutaneous tissue) that is initially visible as a black-and-blue mark. This mark changes colors in a few days to brown, green, and yellow and then fades.
Contusions are usually caused by a fall or direct blow from a blunt object. They are classified as mild, moderate, or severe. If the contusion is superficial, it involves only the skin and subcutaneous tissue. If deep, the muscle and bone may also be involved. Blood can accumulate and form a hematoma within the muscle.
Treatment
Superficial contusions usually do not require medical attention and are seldom disabling. Ice should be immediately applied to the injury for the first day. This may stop the bleeding and limit the size of the contusion. After 24 to 48 hours, application of heat may help speed resorption of the blood and can be applied in the form of hot soaks, hot showers, heating pads, heat lamps, heat liniments or ointments, or a hot whirlpool bath. Painkillers (analgesics) are administered for pain.
Unexpected bruising, bruising that doesn't have identifiable cause or lingers longer than expected, or bruising without swelling and pain would possbly be best looked at by a GP, in my opinion, just to be safe.
BigTrancer :)

From observation, most people I have known with varicose veins or susceptibility to damaged capillaries do bruise easier, particularly when on drugs which increase hypertension. As I said, just an observation, but one made many times and on repeated occasions.

And yeah forgot to mention this happened to a female.
Thanks for the help guys!

was it the upper leg? near the pelvic region? and you said you had ghb and nitrous right?

I bet it was the back of her legs or calf's. A girl I know got this as well, it was from bashing her legs to the music and putting pressure on them without realising. That's all it is I think.

^^^
That exact same thing happened to me. You can definitely injure yourself while high and have no clue.

Were you dancing that night?? I only ask because I have suffered bruising up both of my shins a few times after a big night out, and for me Im pretty sure it was the constant dancing that caused it. It felt a little like shin splints for me, and I can only assume it was all the jumping and stamping (I dont mean to stamp hard, just get into the music too much sometimes) that caused it.

My lower legs have turned blue after a night of too many strong pillz. (Double Stamp HQ's). I put it down to lack of blood circulation or something like that? I was pretty shakey and could hardly stand up.

I know a girl who couldn't work out why her inside knees were always bruised. Her doctor couldn't explain it, although the usual blood and joint tests were done. She even stopped gym and jogging in a vain effort to discover the cause.
One day the mystery was solved. Being a sound sleeper, it seems just the weight of one leg upon the other when sleeping on her side was enough to do it. She now sleeps with a pillow between her legs, and has beautiful rosy knees to match the rest of her :)

The first pill I ever had, I sprained my ankle by falling down the stairs three times, but didnt realise it till much later, and ended up dancing on it for a further three hours.
Needless to say i cried with pain in the morning, but yeah E definately minimises pain recognition, at least in my case...
Oh and another time I burnt myself several times with a cigarette I was holding, because I just didnt register the pain when it brushed against my skin.
Yeah go on. Laugh at me.

I know people that have actually chewed through parts of their lips while on pills... they don't know they're doing it at the time, but the pain and swelling on the parts of their mouth that they've been chewing the next day is fierce.
BigTrancer :)