Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Order!

crapdumwasteoftime

Bluelighter
hey im getting my nye together and was wondering what to have (and in what order)
so say if u had the following options of choice:
*. green and gold cap (which ive never had b4)
*. MDMA pill/s (like clovers)
*. MDA pill/s (like pink panthers)
*. and maybe some goey on the side.
What order would u have these? i was only planing on having one of these each, is that too much? should i change the plans? just wondering what someone with more experience with different varities of pills would do. i don't know how to best mix MDA and MDMA as i've never mixed differnet kinds of pills b4.
ne-way thankx!!
[ 10 December 2002: Message edited by: crapdumwasteoftime ]

if the green and gold caps are anything like the old old gooooood ones, then thats all you'll need! hehe

Mixing pills is extremely risky. Not only might they interact badly with each other, but there are often other active ingredients in pills that can have extremely dangerous effects when mixed.
If you're going to take multiple pills in a night, then you should stick to one brand. That way you only increase the dose, and don't throw new chemicals into the mix which might have adverse reactions.
Make sure they're all tested too. The more you take, the greater the risks are...

It's true- read the thread- "Did I take too much E?" You don't want to spend your New Year's like that.

its safer to treat nye as any other night, increasing drug use also increases the risks.

thankx 4 the advice, i just needed some input cos me and several friends were going 4 this nye combo and wanted to know the safest way to go about it

^ Definitely. Also I think going out with a pre-determined 'drug menu' causes more troubles than 'playing it by ear'... if you intend to take pills at 12am, 3am, 6am and then they turn out to be a lot stronger than you thought but you still take them at those times anyway, you can get yourself in an uncomfortable situation.
BigTrancer :)

^^ I strongly agree Cowboy Mac. Too many people seem to think they're invincible on new years...
The thread jimjam mentioned is here - Did i take too much E?. It's worth a read.
Everything you've ever wanted to know about the MDMA/speed combination is here in BTs thread - MDMA + Speed - Effects/Neurotoxicity?. The most noticable result of the combination for most is numbed MDMA effects... Seemingly regardless of the speed being taken before/during the MDMA...
As for the combination of MDMA & MDA, you might fly pretty goddamn high for a while, but be prepared for the possibility of increased severity/duration of side effects.
That said, what Pleo has mentioned is worth it's weight in gold. If you don't know all of the active ingredients of the pills you're taking, you're taking a heftier risk than anything I've mentioned here.
Why not go easy and remember new years? :)
[ 10 December 2002: Message edited by: apollo ]

*grinz*
I think there is some great advice above and it makes me smile cos it all comes (I am 99% certain)from experience. Often bitter?
Going out on a festive binge is what you do, what we've all done. But drug binges are different to booze binges - its much easier to find yourself in hospital or dead on the first. If you have to do it (and we all do :) ) try to remember the words of wisdom posted above AND have a great time.