Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Did i take too much E?

rocket33

Bluelighter
Hi people,just wondering how much E you can take in a night and if you can take too much.Over the weekend my gf and i consumed 2 medium strenght mda pills at around 9 pm,hardly did a thing to me and the gf,anyway we stayed up untill 2am,ready for bed i had felt very unsaticfied with my night,so we decided to drop some of those yummy clovers that i have been saving for christmas,we dropped 1.5 at 2.30 felt those lovely warm mdma feeling, was bliss,around 2 hours later we consumed another,i was sitting there off my face big time,looked over and saw my girl friend sitting there like she was going to die,she vomited,went extremely pale,face puffed up,big red blotches on her face,her jaw was protruding like i have never seen before,one eye was closed and the other was looking to the right,she also couldnt talk as was the same with me,now this scared the shit out of me,and we are regular use;s,as soon as i saw this i kind of panicked and diddent know what to do,so we decided to go back inside,but hell we couldnt walk,we shuffled back in side like 2 90 year old people,we sat on the lounge and chilled for the rest of the day,with aching bodies,due to muscle tention,[i think].I have always had fun on E,but this weekendi saw an ugly side to E,WE have consumed quite a number of pills over a night so i do know what to expect,and yes i have had the clovers before,did we have too much?

Hang on, it's hard to read your post. Did you say you had taken two different types of pills? The first "medium strength" pills, and then the clovers?

It seems like you've had too much.
If you think a pill is not working for whatever reason, it's not always a good idea to just keep on dropping - especially if you're mixing pills (untested?). If you are at the point where you need to take 2 pills at once, you might want to consider slowing down a bit.
Also, taking pills over so many hours (9pm to 4.30am).. remember we only have so much serotonin, and our body needs its rest. It WILL come down, taking more pills will just hurt you more.

Yep, it definately sounds like you had to much! It usually isn't worth taking anymore than 2 good pillz in one night in my opinion. Your never going to get back that first rush. And mixing your pillz can also result in unexpected reactions like the one you described. Take it easy bud, it can be a fine line between a good night out and a nightmare experience.
Oh yea, i think you have wrote possibly the longest sentence i've ever seen ;)

Sounds like a variation of my night, which I wrote about here.
It's all got to do with knowing your limits. Think of it as a positive experience because you now know where the boundary between a good night and a fucked up night lays.
I've come to discover that a good night for me involves as little drugs as possible.

Thanks people for your replys.[full stop,NRG]lol,Fetish Jester,just read your report,it gave me goose bumps,the way you described you experience was exactly what i went through to the T.Jester you are right i will use this as a positiveexperience,as now i know my limits,you have been very helpfull people and i thank you all.PS,what would we do without this sight.

yes it sounds like you have. but the great thing is that youve posted here, which means you are still alive. :)
incidently, i ate 9 cookies in one night and on a serpate occasion ate 14 cookies for 8 days straight. as you can imagine i pissed alot of money up the wall, and i would have to say that was one of the lesser fortunate parts of my year. however, ive learned.
melbourne however....friday to tuesday. that was awesome. then i visited the local hospital. just to check out the.....curtains.

I've had three similar experiences: the worst one where i believe i've almost died from a bad case of serotonin syndrome i've postedhere
Another one i've just added to fetish jester's here

And the last one that springs to mind happened only a few months back to my gf. After a night of pilling, a day of meth and then another night of pilling, it was time to go to bed. We had a pretty big fight, so that could have contributed to her experience... after i've fixed the fight etc. we were trying to go to sleep but she kept talking shit!!! I'd ask her, what she is on about and she'd go, i don't know...and keep going..passing in and out... talking about work and singing little songs full volume...she'd say she can't control it..and doesn't even know she is doing it!!! i fucking shet myself cause i thought i've fucked my gf up with drugs! i turned the lighgts of and she kept dribbling shit like "that'll be $14.95 thanx" etc. from work for anothr 10 minutes fully loud and then passed out. We both woke up in the morning feeling ok! Wierd.