Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Adelaide Pills - 09/12/02

mayday

Bluelighter
OK...
A big weekend has just passed us, and although I didnt consume any of the little lollies (seriously) Im sure there are many others that did.
So what were they, how did they go?
[Edit: Changed thread title to add the date. BT]
[ 09 December 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

Oh my god i managed to get the number 1's and they rocked my world best time i have ever ever had!!!!!!!!!

Mabey one of the moderators could remove the old Adelaide pillz thread and put a link to it in this one?

Green/blue fish- tested purple/black, blue, no change.
Excellent pill :)

White clovers were very clean. same as reports from sydney

Tried a bean that I havent heard too much about on saturday night. Unfortunately circumstance dictated that I had to be a little discrete and so I didnt get too much of a good look at it. However it was quite distinctive in its rather squarish, doomed shape, similar to the nipples back in april/may this year. It was also quite large (about 8mm x 8mm) with a capital E score. They were also quite hard pressed, off white in colour with dirty yellowish patches throughout (intially thought it could have been a speed bomb at first).
Took about 45 minutes to come on, but the peak was quite intense and for close to 3 hours duration. It reminded me somewhat of the blue durexs - quite revvy, but still MDMA like with some warm gushes. Not too much jaw action or hallucingenic effects. The comedown was quite bearable and I had no trouble sleeping. Certainly wasnt as good as the pink panthers which were what I consider text book MDMA.
So as to what its secret ingredient was Im not sure as I didnt have the opportunity to test and I only had the one (having one is almost as bad as having none, but I digress!!). I will post on pill reports when i get the chance to eat another one and when I can put in some more certain info.
Can anyone else out there enlighten me as to this little bikkie?
[ 10 December 2002: Message edited by: gOOgster ]

Sounds like the Octagons or Stop signs that were about not long ago. There are some reprots in pillreports. They had a large capital E on them.

I dont think they were the stop signs as they definately werent hexagonal in shape, they were rounded. Anyway, it doesnt really matter now, cause im ordering some of those mad clovers every one is raving about!!!!

went to the foam party and candy flipped!! clover and a dolphin trip! very strange experiance in the foam, i was off tap!! on the rave weekend, i had 2 pink safe sexes and 2 pink panthers, i had been saving for the special weekend! perfect weekend, thought i was gunna go into another world in the drum and bass bit!!

chalk, and i thought it was that stuff that you find on a blackboard duster. Apparently it isnt and there is a fair bit around ol adelaide. Has anyone eaten any?? How much did they take in a dose? a point at a time? Was it as good as they say it was?
Personally I thought the clovers were pretty entertaining, but I was disappointed with the Barcardi Bats, so any advice would be appreciated!
P.L.U.R to all you adelaidian ravers out there. See you all Christmas Day!!

OK so we've just had another big one, we all know adelaide's still flodded with clovers, but were there anything else floating about this NYE?

HEAPS of Clovers, HEAPS of blue barrels, the occasional 007 and some pretty wild MDMA caps about the place if you look hard enough.
There are also some Pac Man ghosts, some pale blue in colour and some white in colour around. These tested for ketamine on my E2 tester. (See post on pill reports about 6 weeks ago).
Nontheless, with quality like that going around, there isnt much worth complaining about is there?

SMILEYS
they're about to do the rounds here and since the blue barrels and the clovers have seemingly dried up, it seems we're stuck with these for a while.
Not that there was anything wrong with them, they tested as they should, but they didn't agree with a few friends stomachs.....
...and they could have,SHOULD have been a lot stronger. 5 or 6 out of 10

Hear you loud with the smilies. Methinks however, that my brain is still getting over NYE pleasantries...

So whats hot and whats not in Adelaide at the moment? Adelaide people seem to be pretty quiet of late.

Green Archies came out sometime last week... i havent tried any, but a mate had one, (along with a emc2 one, which turned out to be 'average') and said it did absolutely nothing for him, and another guy, whos less expereinced said they (the archies) were average as well... so suspect they arent very strong...someone verify this?
Smileys are also extremely average.
Clovers are now in short supply i beleive...

panthers,clovers,white dolphins they are all here in adelaide and they are all good!! happy cranking adelaide party people!!

Could I please ask for some more details on your pills guys? Since this is the "Adelaide Pills" thread, could we put as much detail as possible to actually help people identify the pills?
BigTrancer :)

cream/light yellow zorro
very nice looking pill, silky smooth texture with zorro style 'z', no score.
test up good
balck,
blue,
no reation
very nice for this time of year, 8/10
[ 28 January 2003: Message edited by: secret squirrel ]