• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How many McNeil 3's

SantiGabanti

Greenlighter
I feel weird that I only ever use this site to ask dumb-ass questions...

I'm not into drug culture very much(as in I don't know much about it), and I'd feel silly asking my friends(who ARE very into drug culture) about it.

But hey, I figure I'll get some good answers when I ask on this site.

I decided to buy 8 Tylenol3's off a friend since I usually get adderall from her. I have like NO opiate tolerance because I've only done them about five times in my life. They're 30mg each...and 300mg acetaminophen.
I know as far as recreational opiates go...codeine is kinda lame for that but I'm not looking to do it like every weekend and they were ridiculously easy to get my hands on(instead of asking around for something stronger.

I'm just wondering if I can take all 8 without frying my liver from the acetaminophen. The only thing I "do" regularly is smoke weed(and even thats not very often...like 3-6 times a week) so it's not like my liver is in dire shape...I don't even drink often.

2400mg of Acetaminophen is not an acute lethal dose.

You're talking an acute lethal dose at around 10g. If you took 2400mg everyday for 8 years, yes it would hurt your liver, but not just once. Enjoy, but only rarely...especially with opiates.

the recommended daily (24hr) limit is 4000mg (4 grams), 2000mg in one dose. so yes you will be fine without performing a CWE (here is the link to the CWE thread to read)

this is a very basic question and could have easily been answered through a quick search so i'm going to send it over to BDD to rest.

the recommended daily (24hr) limit is 4000mg (4 grams), 2000mg in one dose. so yes you will be fine without performing a CWE (here is the link to the CWE thread to read)

this is a very basic question and could have easily been answered through a quick search so i'm going to send it over to BDD to rest.

Thanks...I did search around but not specifically on this site, I should have thought to.

I will keep it in mind next time.