• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How many days max can you do H without having to go through hardcore WD next day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

help...me...

Greenlighter
Im just curious. Ive been doing opiates off and on for quite a while. But just to be safe i wud always take a small pice of suboxone the next day to "take off the edge" But last night, apparently because of mixing benadryl with H it made it last past 24 hours and taking suboxone has put me into Early Withdrawal PWD (you can see that in details if interested on my previous posts)

So i would like to avoid doing that in the future and just do H for a short period of time , so i can just tough it out on the WD on my own...

Anyone knows from experience how many days or how many bags max would that be?
:!

'Hardcore', is such a ridiculous term, please stop using it.

Two days is usually the limit, three if you are a light user or a broke ass. Now, this isn't science and I'm sure someone feels WD's after a heavy day, but not most people.

Don't go past three, for your own sake.

Who the hell are you to tell me which terms to use and which not???!
LOL
Funny

Cheers for advice thou

^ Yea that's quite a helpful attitude to have.

I was going to type out a nice response for your question, but instead I think I will just tell you that this topic has been covered and re-covered more times than can be counted.

Next time, use the search function. In case you're not familiar with how a search function works just put your mouse on the blue text below this paragraph and click the left mouse button once and it will take you to a recent thread covering this topic.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=564940

When I first started using heroin many many moons ago people warned me about the 3 day rule. Never do it for more than 3 days or you will get addicted and most likely not stop. I've seen it happen too many times to count. It happened to me.

So if your gonna use heroin don't do it more than 2 days in a row to stay on the safe side. You may still feel minimal withdrawal symptoms tho. But nothing major. I would recommend using one day skip the next day or two use again. You get my point.

Just be careful. Heroin isn't anything to mess with and you sure as he'll don't want to become addicted to the stuff. Trust me on that one!!!!

Good luck and take the advice. I'd hate to be the one to say I told ya so.

Who the hell are you to tell me which terms to use and which not???!

Because "hardcore" is not exactly very definitive. It's also highly subjective.

When I first started using heroin many many moons ago people warned me about the 3 day rule. Never do it for more than 3 days or you will get addicted and most likely not stop. I've seen it happen too many times to count. It happened to me.

So if your gonna use heroin don't do it more than 2 days in a row to stay on the safe side. You may still feel minimal withdrawal symptoms tho. But nothing major. I would recommend using one day skip the next day or two use again. You get my point.

Just be careful. Heroin isn't anything to mess with and you sure as he'll don't want to become addicted to the stuff. Trust me on that one!!!!

Good luck and take the advice. I'd hate to be the one to say I told ya so.

A psychological dependency can form in 2 days of constant use but you are right, to stay on the safe side it's best not to exceed 2 days.

It all depends what kind of pre-existing physical dependence you have to the heroin before you start using it. If you are completely naive and have no existing physical dependence, using heroin three days in a row and then stopping probably won't cause you much withdrawal symptoms. If you're already a moderate-heavy user, it'd be worse.

Yep, I'd say 3 days too. You will feel the withdrawals after using for 3 days in a row..

i can go 4-5 days of once a day usage without heavy physical withdrawals... psychological is another story...

maybe my body is just weird but i've been doing opiates for 4-5 years now and even with heroin i can use 5-6 days straight (heavy iv use aswell, like .5 g a day) and have no withdrawals the next day
i've been dependent twice for around a year both times and even after that it still takes my body i'd say 7+ days to develope a physical dependency

When I was in treatment we discussed a strong correlation between heavy opiate users and the phenomenon of withdrawal after only one or two uses. I think my body has become so accustomed to the chemical that when it tests it again after a period of abstinence we go into a physical status quo. At least for me if i was clean for a few weeks and then picked up again I would be ill (not excessive) the next day.

When I was in treatment we discussed a strong correlation between heavy opiate users and the phenomenon of withdrawal after only one or two uses. I think my body has become so accustomed to the chemical that when it tests it again after a period of abstinence we go into a physical status quo. At least for me if i was clean for a few weeks and then picked up again I would be ill (not excessive) the next day.

I was addicted to dilaudid IV for about 4 years... but was clean from anything cept herb for nearly a year before I decided I could handle myself around them and I was right... I've never felt the need to use excessively again... once every month or two ill bang a little d... but only on a weekend or special occasion... I never run to it in a bad situation and its in my room all the time... never even want to... I've now been dependency free for about 4 years...

There was one time when I got my wisdom teeth pulled and was sitting around all sore for a few days I took dillaudid 4mg x 8-10/day for 4 days then nothin... I had minor wd symptoms the next day, sneezy, sickly, hungover ya know... but still drug my ass to work and was ok... ever since then I've never done more than 2 days consecutive and I've been fine but every person is different ;)

Last edited:
is it odd that it takes my body 6-7+ days of daily iv heroin use before i am physically dependent again? people are talking about 2-3 day rule but i can do twice that long and still not have withdrawals?

lately i've been binging on opana at 40-80 mgs daily and heroin roughly 3 packs ived for 5 or 6 days straight for the past 3 weeks, then take 2-3 days off. then binge again the next week i don't experience anything wds.. i just recently got out of rehab and was clean for a month untill the past few weeks when i've been doing this and have yet to withdrawal

junkies piss me off. if you're too much of a bitch to handle the WDs then why are you fucking with such a powerful and addictive drug?

Some people like drugs, others enjoy publicizing their ignorance by attacking people they don't know over things they don't know about... to each their own...

Great name btw ;)

Last edited:
i have ben using heroin regulary on and off for about 3 years now, doing it meaybe up to 5-6 days straight every month and have not ever feelt any heavy withdrwals, the longest i have ben using heroin is almost every day for 4 months, when using up to 2 weeks i can feel muscles are hard and such, but not any problems quitting

Some people like drugs, others enjoy publicizing their ignorance by attacking people they don't know over things they don't know about... to each their own...

Great name btw ;)

honestly bro i have absolutely no problem with people that do heroin, its just the fact that people are doing it and complaining about the withdrawals, it's pissing me off man! I mean yeah the withdrawals suck but when you start bangin smack man you gotta understand that you're signing a fuckin waiver man, the withdrawals are going to SUCK!

I've been through it man, it does suck, but we all know! And if you're not willing to go through them, then why fuck with such an addictive drug?

i have ben using heroin regulary on and off for about 3 years now, doing it meaybe up to 5-6 days straight every month and have not ever feelt any heavy withdrwals, the longest i have ben using heroin is almost every day for 4 months, when using up to 2 weeks i can feel muscles are hard and such, but not any problems quitting

consider urself an exception to the rule then.

3 days of some quality diesel would have me sleepless the next night, as i would just be tossing and turning in bed with minor body aches and a very intense feeling of frustration in my head, and it was like no matter what i did i couldn't get comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.