Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NEWS: Man cleared of removing girfriend's teeth on GHB

Milkybar

Bluelighter
I find it hard to believe that no one else has posted this yet, so it's probably already on here and I just can't see it but WTF??
Man cleared of removing girl's teeth
A man has been found not guilty of removing 18 of his girlfriend's teeth while they were both high on the hallucinatory drug GHB.
Jason Morris, 30, denied inflicting grievous bodily harm on 25-year-old Samantha Court.
She was found in April at their home in Horwich, near Bolton, Greater Manchester, with her body covered in blood and 18 of her teeth either in a bowl or on the bed.
But she told Bolton Crown Court she had removed her own teeth in an attempt to stop a "luminous green and pink fly" from choking her.
I turned to face my bedroom wall and a luminous green and pink fly flew out and down my throat. That's when it started choking me.
Samantha Court The court, sitting at Bury Magistrates, was told during the three-day trial that the pair had consumed enormous amounts of the liquid drug GHB.
Their hallucinations had included "seeing" witches, clowns and floating furniture
Father-of-two Mr Morris was accused of using pliers to remove his girlfriend's teeth.
But Miss Court said she had removed her own teeth.
'No pain'
She told the court: "I turned to face my bedroom wall and a luminous green and pink fly flew out and down my throat.
"That's when it started choking me."
She added that, after struggling with the first one, "the rest seemed to just fall out" and she had felt no pain.
The jury took just under two hours to deliver their not guilty verdict.
The couple, who are still together, have since stopped taking GHB.
bbc news
what sort of GHB makes you pull out your own teeth with pliers?!?
[ 25 November 2002: Message edited by: Milkybar ]

LOL!!!!!! I can just imagine her toothless smile in court with the news her beloved has been found not guilty. Ahhhh, hillbillies.
On a more serious note, can G make you hallucinate or were they just fucking around to get him off the charges? I've never heard of people taking G and seeing flies coming out of walls or any visulas for that matter. Methinks there's something very fishy about it all and more of a case for the British authorities to ban G in england.

I think (somewhere on B.L) I read a thread in regard to GHB with a report on the effects of G with the QTY taken!
If you have a look around or do a search you may find the info you are requesting.
I am sure it showed number of mils consumed to the effects that followed.
Hope you can get your question answered.

i would have thought you'd pass out first. my bet is there was other things involved. i mean, who can drink that much G without wanting to take other stuff?

"other stuff"?
like your partners clothes?
what else is there to "take"?!?!
8)
either way, sounds like a psychedelic was in use here, not a depressant.

Must be some special batch of grevious bodily harm, mines never made me remove my girlfreinds teeth, I must be getting the wrong stuff ;)

haha this is funny..
and i agree, when im on g, i just wanna take other stuff!! hence this weekend, went bowling on g, and then just wanted to eat some pills! hehe so we ate pills. haha
but yeh i'd say perhaps they were consuming other stuff as well as the ghb. i mean to have had heaps of ghb without passing out would have involved hefty amounts of speed or soemthing.,

I recently left a dosage measure on the kitchen top after rinsing it out with some juice I was using to mix with the G. I went to bed for a good nights G sleep.
next morning I found a gekko which had wandered along, found the cap and having smelt the juice had tipped it over to drink the contents. The gekko's heart was clearly beating strongly and rhythmically but it showed no interest in moving. I picked it up and it kinda woke up a bit, so we put it outside where it very slowly wandered away.
Gekkos on G.....where will it all end ...(sigh) ;)
[ 29 November 2002: Message edited by: tranquilo ]