PDA

View Full Version : Perth Pills - 23/11/02

Pages : [1] 2

primus
22-11-2002, 16:51
Thought I would take a look to see what was happening in my Perth since I left. Since the old thread was getting abit old here is a new 1 for ya's.
Here is the link to the
old thread (http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=35&t=002718&r=61)
The Good
-+- White Flowers aka Roses test black and have had a good reputation.
-+- White - Ying/Yang - No test result but sounds like they could be worth it.
-+- White panthers (Pink Panther) - off-white, grey specks, no score - tested black/Blue over about 6 secs. Possible MDMA+MDA combo.
The Bad
-+- white foxes - tested clear with 2 tiny black spots after about 10 seconds.
The Unsure
-+- light blue / aqua crowns - weird test result mostly black, but also some dark blue and some green. Also had good review In the old thread.

jakoz
24-11-2002, 23:49

HaRdNrG
25-11-2002, 03:05
are there a couple of different batches of white panthers goin around? the reports mention no score but the one i had last night did have a score..

25-11-2002, 03:29
Blue Caps - I know it's hard to say whether or not a cap is the same and I will test, however does anyone have any comments on the blue caps that are going around at the moment.
Oh and can anyone with a high tolerence validate the strength of the gatcrashers please.
Cheers [email protected]

yes_please
25-11-2002, 06:30
Green gatecrashers - beautiful press. These pills make you drool just looking at them. As you can see from my last post, me & my associates have quite a tolerance going from continually testing these goods for YOUR reference :)
Lovely pills. Big grins, dancing for hours, peaked for about 3/4 hours with no comedown. Did not test these, sorry!! I think there was a score on these, I'm not 100% sure though.

yes_please
25-11-2002, 06:31
Whhooops forgot to say....me & my friends all agreed on this - green gatecrashers are one of the best pills of the year. They had the gatecrasher symbol on them, this is raised.

DeliriousPerthGirl
27-11-2002, 08:51
had some very nice white caps on the weekend they where full to the top with powder .. went to a carnival great rush's loved up eye wobbles pretty good pill compared 2 some going around atm ... was a lil weird every time i burped tasted like aniseed friend found the same thing since not tested id give it a 7 anyone else had these??

Darkblade
27-11-2002, 15:32
Oh Wow! Been a while :) Hey there primus, long time no hear :) Not may of the original crew left neh?
Anyway down to business...I don't reccommend caps. Too easy to split up, add ur own stuff and repack them. If you insist on getting them definately test first.
There are still quite a few jumping jacks/stickmen around and they are good.
Also (my favorite) some smileys around and I love them.
Have fun, keep save.
DB :)

wizzekid
27-11-2002, 21:23
Where is every one? Primus, I would have to agree with you there is no one I recconise hear, but thats all good coz big hugs and kisses to all the new commers*yay* I havent loged on since that bad daylast year when I got busted Ive been a bit iffy to log on since, but hey i have and its all good.
OK this is the situation I havent popped since that day and I want to oh so much want to, and what I ask of you all out ther in BL land is what to popp, coz atm there is so much to choose from I have no idea, reccomendations would be gr8ly appreciated. Hugs and kisses to all. *PLUR*

breaka da fuzz
28-11-2002, 07:01
i'm thinking there are two batches of the white pink panthers. one with a score and one without.it may be that one batch =mda and the other mdma
reports that i've heard have said that the ones with the score are pretty good =7/10
if anyone who comes across both types can they please test them and see if there is a difference between them
[ 28 November 2002: Message edited by: breaka da fuzz ]

AtomE
28-11-2002, 10:30
Hey Darkblade, there's still a few of the old ones still lurking in the wings... :)
Those Stickmen/Jumping Jacks/Transformers, you got more details ie long they lasted and what the peak was like etc? Got one for the weekend and just want to know what I'm in for. Nice looking press and tested up well with EZ Test Extreme.

Fry-d-
28-11-2002, 10:41
I havn't got anything important to add besides...
Wow look at all the old faces showing themselves :)

cooker
28-11-2002, 10:57
has any1 tried those blue rolexes/crowns ???
the transformers are pretty average

liquiddelight
28-11-2002, 11:00
Stickman: Nothing amazing. Last around two hours. Long come-up, comes in waves. Peak is nothing fantastic, but lasts for a while. 7/10

breaka da fuzz
29-11-2002, 05:55
regarding blue rolexes (five pointed crowns)
friend had these on two separate occasions. both times he said they did nothing. unfortunately he didn't test them so i don't know their reaction.
but i'd say definately try to get something else like smiley faces, panthers, stickmen etc.

beatGirl
29-11-2002, 12:51
I have managed to abstain for 7 months, what do people recommend for a first drop back??
anything about that is 'clean'? i dont want to be completely mashed . . .

cooker
30-11-2002, 06:01
I'd go the white daisies/flowers/roses (they dont look like roses tho) theyre clean but they might mash you up.... just take half and have the other half when you think you can handle it.....
mmmmmmmm the rolexes are shit then????

etester2
02-12-2002, 04:20
Hi all again.
Tested white casper ghosts (with specs): Didn't test up as MDMA (possible PMA???) didn't have time to try EZ extreme, but a warning, EZ classic did not turn black at all.
Tested/Tried the old white smileys.. (purple,blue, nothing on maquis/simons/robodobe) See the pillreport, but basically IMO these are quite messy / dirty / mongy. Can't remember much of the peak, lasted less than 2h, eye wiggles, jaw clenches, a little loved up, intoxicated type feeling clearing up over the 2hs. followed with some D-amphetamine, to force head to be clear.
Beatgirl: I'd stay away from smileys, stickmen/transformers/jumping jacks/whatever they are called nowdays, rolex/crowns. If you can find green fish, get them, that would would be a very nice first back drop. (nice clean, clear-headed mdma jumping for joy loved up happyness!)
Cooker: have u tried the white rose/flowers? Could you elaberate on what you mean by the possibility of gettiing "mashed" on a whole white rose.
I think white roses are our best bet for a clean pill in perth atm, unless those elusive yingyangs from the previous page show up...

cooker
02-12-2002, 12:24
have tried many a white roses some of them I found i could barely hold my head up........once i had a few drinks i was rocking

05-12-2002, 02:25
Green Gatecrashers - Aquired some of these the other day and noticed that the non logo side is varied. Some have a score and some are domed !?!
Does anyone have any experience with these that could comment on the difference if any.
The colour is almost identical however I do think the domed are slightly bluer.
Any info would be appreciated
[ 05 December 2002: Message edited by: [email protected] ]

Darkblade
05-12-2002, 15:07
Hey there AtomE :) Haven't had a chance to post and I'm sure you have already given them a test run...but for the record here's my opinion:
As for the Jumping Jacks, took ages to come on, but nice and clean, quite long lived. My friend was hit pretty hard..but she is known to have a low tolerance.
My rating...6/10.
Mkay?
DB

primus
08-12-2002, 20:55
Hey Darkblade, yeh, there isn't many of them left on here. Since all the raids many ppl haven't been back on.
Hey Wizzie, Not sure where every1 is... I hardly log on here myself, I haven't touched anything since since I moved.

SumHiFlyingFucka
09-12-2002, 07:57
cooker:
White rose? Are you referring to the slightly grey ones? Also come with what looks like a tulip stamp?
If so they are good. Quite strong. A newbie friend threw her guts up all night off one (not a good thing but this didnt happen with a whole fish a previous weekend).
I had 1 and a half and was rocking, two would have been awesome. Just to point out I had 1 and a half green fish and 1 double cherry(cherry first rest hour later) and they barely tickled me. My tolerance is a little high.
So I'd rate the Flower (grey IMO, some tulip some maybe be rose/daisy) quite highly.
[ 09 December 2002: Message edited by: SumHiFlyingFucka ]

cooker
12-12-2002, 10:08
yes i am

sneeka
17-12-2002, 03:34
Thought I'd better post before this thread slips off the 1st page... :-)
My rating of pills I've seen recently:
White Flowers or Daisy - Very Good pill 8.5/10
White/Grey Stickman or Transformers - Average Pill 7/10 Pic (http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=30663)
White Clovers - Decent Pill 7.5/10Pic (http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=30634)
White Smileys- Average pill 7/10 Pic (http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=30110)
[ 17 December 2002: Message edited by: sneeka ]

eccitude
17-12-2002, 13:08
That is a gr8 pic of the transformers/stickman - it is next to impossible to actually see any of the detail on the actual bikkie. There was much conjecture last weekend as to what the farken pic really was. btw, they were quite nice tho maybe 40 minutes plus to come up. Was in a bad environment so didn't get the best out of them - drunken arseholes thinking it so funny to bump everyone on the dancefloor.

AtomE
20-12-2002, 04:59
Anyone else found anything new? All I can seem to find are Jumping Jacks/Transformers and they're pretty average.

MedicTeddy
20-12-2002, 07:40
I just have access to Pink Panthers, White 4 leaf clovers, and the original white smilies with the circle around the face and split on the back.

cooker
20-12-2002, 10:23
whats the go with these clovers?

TheDeez
23-12-2002, 06:13
had half a light green D&G (round, light green, D&G on one side, dome on the other) on the weekend. many friends had a whole. i would stay away from these things. most if not all my friends felt sick, a few fell down coz they were so smacky, some threw up.
i can't find any pill reports on them. the person who got them for us feels bad because shes just been told they have PCB(?) or something bad in them....any info would be good. if not i'd try and get something else i were you guys.
it didn't feel like an MDMA high. the only way it felt good was if i sat/lay still and closed my eyes. as soon as i opened my eyes or started walking around the buzz went away. the next day i was feeling really shitty, seedy, and very scattered. as i said, it didn't feel like i'd had a normal pill.
td

jakoz
25-12-2002, 19:57
Bumping before NYE :)

Trillian
26-12-2002, 05:49
hey Deez,
A friend described taking 1 and 1/2 of the greenish/grey D&G with the same measurements as what you outlined above.
From what she said, it sounded alot like a ketamine high. She took 1 orally, and insufflated (railed/snorted/etc) the half 5 minutes after the oral administration. (MY understanding of Ketamine is that it has a higher absorption rate when administered in this way as compared to orally)
It sounded like she actually managed to K-hole herself on these pills. Sadly, no test result as i wasn't present, but thought you might appreciate the annecdotal evidence.
I would second the recommendation to steer clear of these pills, unless you're chasing that dissociative high. (and even then, TEST them first)
Other news to hand:
confirming that recent grey 4 leaved clovers (identical to picture on previous page) in perth test black with marquis reagent (EZ test 1), indicating the presence of an MDXX substance.

sneeka
28-12-2002, 09:42
I recently got some off white brown speckled double cherries as a Xmas pressie. There's a pic HERE (http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=30842)
Does anyone no any info on these? There's only one report on Pillreports & some of the comments are not good, but they may be refering to an older batch that were white. I have not tested, I will do once I get a new tester.

phase_dancer
30-12-2002, 00:39
Originally posted by Antox:
=======================================
I was hoping to get some advice from those experts who know their pills about which of the below I should line up for NYE. I was planning on taking 3 in total over the whole night and next morning. My options are:
pink durex/safe sex: aquired about 3 months ago
white clover shaped: aquired 2 weeks ago
yellow bacardi/batman: brand new, don't seem to be in pill reports too much yet
B wing? about 3 years old, has a capital B with a wing off to the right
double cherry: aquired May this year.
white mitsubishi: aquired recently, looks the same as the ones in june/july this year, grey specks, 9.5 x 4mm. bevilled edges. test black
All test black, all found in perth and all supposed to be decent.
I was thinking cherry, mitsi, bacardi?
But Any advise will be greatly appreciated
=======================================
Edit: copy error correction
phase_dancer
[ 29 December 2002: Message edited by: phase_dancer ]

MedicTeddy
30-12-2002, 05:10
The durex/safe sexes from a few months ago were all good, had a light blue one recently at breakfest with a white clover and was quite gone. I also had one of those cherries quite a few months back, they were ok but weak. Can't say anything of the mitsi, bacardi, Bwing etc. In my experience, all the white mitsi's have been shit except the very 1st batch. See if you can get a blue domed Gatecrasher (looks similar to blue dome but with GC symbol on one side), or one of the new batch of cherries
[ 30 December 2002: Message edited by: MedicTeddy ]

DiSturBeD_1
30-12-2002, 12:03
Seems very quiet on here lately...
White gatecrashers are around. can anyone report on them?
White/green crowns seem to be appearing. These are white green speckled 8mm x 5mm. Thats all i know at the moment, i have not seen any but was told about them. No one seems to of reported them anywhere tho.
Cheers for new years

skitti
30-12-2002, 14:58
can anyone give me an idea of what the Rolls Royce are like (white with score on back and 2 R`s overlapping)
Would like more info if possible. Thanx
happy new year

sneak2
30-12-2002, 16:29
White Gatecrashers are sensational...
Clean and strong - nicer than clovers in my opinion.

- seE oN eviL -
31-12-2002, 05:29
[quote]Originally posted by skitti:
can anyone give me an idea of what the Rolls Royce are like (white with score on back and 2 R`s overlapping)
Would like more info if possible. Thanx
happy new year
had 1 boxing day. nice. different to the ones earlier this year. these were very cruisey, cruised around talkin to people, having a good time, more energy and bounce than the last batch out ~august. nice pill in general. I would rate better than transformers, gatecrashers and even with clovers goin around at the mo. deffinatly be keeping a few on the back burner.

yes_please
31-12-2002, 06:48
Have been out of the loop for a while, so I require a bit of info - I am unable to find any clear information on green stickmen (I'm sorry, I haven't seen them yet, but are these also what people are calling jumping jacks & transformers?)
Please can someone tell me what sort of NYE I am in store for.
To all my Perth buddies - have a wicked NYE, and a happy & safe new year.

etester2
02-01-2003, 06:49
hi.
White gatecrashers, clean, medium strength.
see EZ test and report here:
pillreport (http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=31033)
probably need 1 and a half of these to get "all the way" there, then possibly a half later on to "last the distance"

Trillian
02-01-2003, 16:41
White Dexters, score on the back, 'dexter' on the front, about 8mm diametre, quite hard pressed. Slight grey dappling effect noticable on the surface if held up to the light.
Chemical testing results were interesting.
The first application of marquis reagent gave a weak purple/black reaction(indicating MDxx), which after about 15 seconds began to be eclipsed by an orangish colour (indicating an amphetamine product)
The result of the first test was a mixture of these 2 colours, which after 1 minute went entirely orange.
The second application of marquis to a fresh sample of powder resulted in a stronger MDxx reaction, to which there was no change after 1 minute.
Speculation ensued, and the consensus deemed that these were a badly mixed MDxx/amphetamine combo.
This was later confirmed by biological testing, which provided a rather 'speedy' comeup, which then gave way to more traditional MDMA effects, all of which lasted for only about 3 hours in total.
so the synopsis being: conjecture indicates amphetamine (pretty certainly not methyl, felt like base)/MDxx combo in these pills, felt like about a 50/50 split, so overall a fairly weak ride, but good for some moderate amounts of fun.
Definately consider taking antioxidants with these to reduce suspected oxidisation effects of dopamine in NTs that potentially occurs after a significant release of serotonin. (The MDMA/speed combo debate)

phase_dancer
02-01-2003, 17:11
Great report Trillian; easy to read, but with good detail.
Just re-read your post and have a couple of questions. Why did the consensus decide amphetamine not meth? Was it purely because "appraisers" were familiar with meth and thought the effects were different?
[ 02 January 2003: Message edited by: phase_dancer ]

Runner
03-01-2003, 06:13
I have tested a white dexter at the beginning of 2002 and also mid 2002 when they seemed to have resurfaced. I didn't notice any organge with marquise although I can confirm that blue-purple black reaction was quite slow. As expected the pills were quite weak. Also, important to note that I have also done a few tests and the amount of purple and speed that it turned purple varied significantly. One thing I have noticed with marquise is that when you leave it reacting for a while, the colour changes to a sort of browny colour sometimes and also shades of purple differ. This is partially due to MDEA, MDA, MDMA etc combinations for which there used to be a chart. Also as your reagent gets older, its natural colour changes. All of this could account for a tinge of orange you've noticed. The mandeline reagent turned blue - black/brown instantly indicating MDMA.

Fry-d-
04-01-2003, 09:18
White/Blue/Green Gatecrasher:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/spoon/picture3.jpg
I am almost to the conclusion that they are one in the same. They are a very light blue colour with blue specs some almost white.
EZ Tested immediately black indicating MDMA and subsequent road test indicated the same. Nice clean ride, although some claimed a more mongy(MDEA?) journey.
Dimensions: 8x4mm, domed back and raised gatecrasher logo on front.

jakoz
04-01-2003, 11:11
Yep... I agree with the idea of them containing MDEA as well as MDMA.
All that I know of on them spent the first hour or so feeling extremely stoned and mongy... the experience felt like a textbook MDEA experience and definitely wasnt the classic MDMA feeling.
Don't know if there are a couple of mixes, because there seem to be a lot of people saying they were clean, but from our experiences, you couldnt have said it was just MDMA.
[ 04 January 2003: Message edited by: Jakoz ]

etester2
06-01-2003, 03:29
Now that you mention it, they (white gatecrashers) DID seem a little messy in the first hour (but a happy messy..).. but after this they cleaned up to be very clean. because of this, i probably didn't notice the messiness of subsequent drops as much.
I wouldn't start on the mdma/mdea topic though, it seems most bluelighters believe that messiness in pills is because of interactions with binders, and the mdma not being *exactly* right.. (although i'm not really sure what they mean.. different isomers maybe??). I personally believe that some of the messier pills contain mde, as they have all the mde textbook effects..

DiSturBeD_1
06-01-2003, 08:53
I have seen green and white gatecrashers, they are definately different colours. Green is a dark olive and white are white with black-purple specks through them.
I had white gatecrashers for new years but as i had half a white ohm an hour before my first half a gc i could not give a true evaluation. The gc did hit me with one helluva nice peak then tapered off with smaller peaks but i think the speed i had was in a sense controlling that as well! (the speed came on and off like the pill did, i'm sure this has happened to most of you before) However they are very nice pills indeed (white gatecrasher) altho i did not find them very loved up...
i will post a pic of both gatecrashers when i scan them in. till then here is a pic of a white with green speckles crown... or rolex they are also being called. given a rating of 7/10 by a friend. not tested as of yet tho.
Happy flippin
DiSturBeDhttp://www.geocities.com/exhaulted/crownwhite.JPG
[ 06 January 2003: Message edited by: DiSturBeD_1 ]

Runner
06-01-2003, 09:35
Here's a tip for everyone: next time you get a few of the same pills, keep one in a bag, put another in the sun and wet another one with water and wet another one with a sweaty hand. Then look at the colours of all them. That should stop most discussion about what colour a pill is and if there are multiple batches.

06-01-2003, 10:14
I have seen all three different Gatecrashers.....
The first were definently Dirty/Green with a scored bottom.
The second were Light/Blue with darker specks of Blue with a domed bottom.
Finally the White with Blue specks and a domed bottom.
All were identical stamp and dimensions with only a slight difference in height due to score or dome.