Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 23/11/02

primus

Bluelighter
Thought I would take a look to see what was happening in my Perth since I left. Since the old thread was getting abit old here is a new 1 for ya's.
Here is the link to the
old thread
The Good
-+- White Flowers aka Roses test black and have had a good reputation.
-+- White - Ying/Yang - No test result but sounds like they could be worth it.
-+- White panthers (Pink Panther) - off-white, grey specks, no score - tested black/Blue over about 6 secs. Possible MDMA+MDA combo.
The Bad
-+- white foxes - tested clear with 2 tiny black spots after about 10 seconds.
The Unsure
-+- light blue / aqua crowns - weird test result mostly black, but also some dark blue and some green. Also had good review In the old thread.

are there a couple of different batches of white panthers goin around? the reports mention no score but the one i had last night did have a score..

Blue Caps - I know it's hard to say whether or not a cap is the same and I will test, however does anyone have any comments on the blue caps that are going around at the moment.
Oh and can anyone with a high tolerence validate the strength of the gatcrashers please.
Cheers h@ndo

Green gatecrashers - beautiful press. These pills make you drool just looking at them. As you can see from my last post, me & my associates have quite a tolerance going from continually testing these goods for YOUR reference :)
Lovely pills. Big grins, dancing for hours, peaked for about 3/4 hours with no comedown. Did not test these, sorry!! I think there was a score on these, I'm not 100% sure though.

Whhooops forgot to say....me & my friends all agreed on this - green gatecrashers are one of the best pills of the year. They had the gatecrasher symbol on them, this is raised.

had some very nice white caps on the weekend they where full to the top with powder .. went to a carnival great rush's loved up eye wobbles pretty good pill compared 2 some going around atm ... was a lil weird every time i burped tasted like aniseed friend found the same thing since not tested id give it a 7 anyone else had these??

Oh Wow! Been a while :) Hey there primus, long time no hear :) Not may of the original crew left neh?
Anyway down to business...I don't reccommend caps. Too easy to split up, add ur own stuff and repack them. If you insist on getting them definately test first.
There are still quite a few jumping jacks/stickmen around and they are good.
Also (my favorite) some smileys around and I love them.
Have fun, keep save.
DB :)

Where is every one? Primus, I would have to agree with you there is no one I recconise hear, but thats all good coz big hugs and kisses to all the new commers*yay* I havent loged on since that bad daylast year when I got busted Ive been a bit iffy to log on since, but hey i have and its all good.
OK this is the situation I havent popped since that day and I want to oh so much want to, and what I ask of you all out ther in BL land is what to popp, coz atm there is so much to choose from I have no idea, reccomendations would be gr8ly appreciated. Hugs and kisses to all. *PLUR*

i'm thinking there are two batches of the white pink panthers. one with a score and one without.it may be that one batch =mda and the other mdma
reports that i've heard have said that the ones with the score are pretty good =7/10
if anyone who comes across both types can they please test them and see if there is a difference between them
[ 28 November 2002: Message edited by: breaka da fuzz ]

Hey Darkblade, there's still a few of the old ones still lurking in the wings... :)
Those Stickmen/Jumping Jacks/Transformers, you got more details ie long they lasted and what the peak was like etc? Got one for the weekend and just want to know what I'm in for. Nice looking press and tested up well with EZ Test Extreme.

I havn't got anything important to add besides...
Wow look at all the old faces showing themselves :)

has any1 tried those blue rolexes/crowns ???
the transformers are pretty average

Stickman: Nothing amazing. Last around two hours. Long come-up, comes in waves. Peak is nothing fantastic, but lasts for a while. 7/10

regarding blue rolexes (five pointed crowns)
friend had these on two separate occasions. both times he said they did nothing. unfortunately he didn't test them so i don't know their reaction.
but i'd say definately try to get something else like smiley faces, panthers, stickmen etc.

I have managed to abstain for 7 months, what do people recommend for a first drop back??
anything about that is 'clean'? i dont want to be completely mashed . . .

I'd go the white daisies/flowers/roses (they dont look like roses tho) theyre clean but they might mash you up.... just take half and have the other half when you think you can handle it.....
mmmmmmmm the rolexes are shit then????

Hi all again.
Tested white casper ghosts (with specs): Didn't test up as MDMA (possible PMA???) didn't have time to try EZ extreme, but a warning, EZ classic did not turn black at all.
Tested/Tried the old white smileys.. (purple,blue, nothing on maquis/simons/robodobe) See the pillreport, but basically IMO these are quite messy / dirty / mongy. Can't remember much of the peak, lasted less than 2h, eye wiggles, jaw clenches, a little loved up, intoxicated type feeling clearing up over the 2hs. followed with some D-amphetamine, to force head to be clear.
Beatgirl: I'd stay away from smileys, stickmen/transformers/jumping jacks/whatever they are called nowdays, rolex/crowns. If you can find green fish, get them, that would would be a very nice first back drop. (nice clean, clear-headed mdma jumping for joy loved up happyness!)
Cooker: have u tried the white rose/flowers? Could you elaberate on what you mean by the possibility of gettiing "mashed" on a whole white rose.
I think white roses are our best bet for a clean pill in perth atm, unless those elusive yingyangs from the previous page show up...

have tried many a white roses some of them I found i could barely hold my head up........once i had a few drinks i was rocking

Green Gatecrashers - Aquired some of these the other day and noticed that the non logo side is varied. Some have a score and some are domed !?!
Does anyone have any experience with these that could comment on the difference if any.
The colour is almost identical however I do think the domed are slightly bluer.
Any info would be appreciated
[ 05 December 2002: Message edited by: h@ndo ]