Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

speed & coke: weights and prices

pac.man*

Bluelighter
i'm interested to know what are the generally accepted weights and approximate prices for these two drugs in the sydney area, and what is their street slang name? i've recently come across some things i was unfamiliar with and would appreciate if someone could give me a rundown. thanks!

really??? sorry i didn't know.... well what about weights and names though?? i guess i can find out the prices easy enough after that....

Yup no prices.
Both are measured by the gram, and then the point.
Coke isn't really worth buying by the point though because of cost and how much you're going to need in one night. Except that you may not really like it (I didn't) and then you're stuck with 9 points or something.
Anyway a point is 100mg, so there's 10 points to a gram.
From then it goes a bit like weed.
7 grams = a quater (of an ounce)
14 grams = a 1/2 ounce
28 grams = an ounce
But then those sizes are only really for dealers or wealthy people with quite a habit..
EDIT:
I will say this on speed prices though, after shopping around you will doubtless discover there is quite a wide range of prices available. In my experience stuff towards the cheaper end is absolute shit, unless you know the person very well and they can account for quality. Generally you pay for quality, unless a friend is giving you wholesale prices. That said, just because its expensive doesn't mean its great.
[ 20 November 2002: Message edited by: Plague Bearer ]

Don't forget 8-balls and tenths (no that i'd know anything about foke ;) )
crack is sold by rocks...... by rock hoes

In regards to the NO prices. Check the top of the forum for:
*** NO DEALING *** NO SOURCES *** NO PRICES ***
Nice and easy to see :) :) :)

An 8-ball is one-eighth of an ounce, or approx 3.5g
A point is 100mg or point-one of a gram. I assume a 'tenth' is the same measure.
Other common amounts for speed are a 'fifty' which is $50 worth, and a 'half-weight' which is Sydney for half-a-gram of cut street speed I think.
Prices are definitely all about who you know, and they vary so much from person to person that we pretty much don't discuss prices here. Some people will pay much less than you do, some people will pay a lot more. It just depends on what a good time is worth to you at the time.
BigTrancer :)