Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Chrissy pills -get excited?

pinkanga

Bluelighter
HEY Y'ALL,
only been rollin heavily for about a yr. Been real fuckin annoyed lately at the inconsistencies of the different pills and diferent batches of pills around. Can any more experienced users or 'abusers' out there give me some hope for the festive season?!
Is it 'tradition' that around this time of year (christmas etc) that batches of really wicked pills make it to our shores?? Has this sort of thing happened in the past?
Thankx peoples.....

As a matter of fact....yes.
I don't know if it's coincidence or what...but it does seem to happen.
ie. 99 - Green CU (I think)
00 - Beige Yonnex
01 - Blue Fish
But still doesn't mean anything. Get em tested.

Sorry to burst ya bubble dude...but if u havent been saving throughout the year, you may be dissapointed.
It is common knowledge that from mid-november each year, the big dealers hold back the good stuff and start off-loading the ones that were hard to sell throughout the year. This means weak ones like playstations may get cycled around again if they didnt sell out the first time around...
You have to be selective, not get sucked into buying everything going around. The good ones WILL come through again. If you can find XO's or clover's, then maybe grab enough to sit on as a New Years Stash :)

But of course we aren't asking about the availability of drugs now are we.
But I would agree that your into the ass end of the pills now so if you haven't saved up or got a good source then your in for a very average christmas.
So more then ever now is a time to buy and use a EZ tester.

not to metion a lot of the 'good dealers' like to shut up shop for the silly season. guess everyone needs a little time off, eh?

yup
perth last year mid-november through till christmas wasnt the best :(
gatecrasher especiallly was not-good.
had picked up by new years (just), still required much searching and top dollar.

Trends like this are apparent at most levels; regardless of who you know, someone is feeling the pinch. November and December are traditionally the calm before the storm, when people scrabble around madly in the weeks prior to Xmas and New Years looking for drugs to let the good times roll.
Quite often this time of year is fairly dry for quality pills, which is why many people keep a 'new year's stash' of a couple of decent pills that were available much earlier in the year. It takes discipline, and a little forethought, and yes, it's a risk you take to be in possession of illegal drugs in the longer term... but when you get to New Year's Eve and you've got a tiny bag with a couple of six-month-old-king-hitter MDMA pills, it's kinda worth it. You have the benefits of assuring yourself a decent time, having plenty of opportunity to assess the quality of the pills throughout the year, and arrange them to be tested well prior to eating them. Also, you've saved them for so long, and will be so looking forward to them... they'll be great because you're so excited.
Nothing worse than getting to New Year and looking in your hiding place to realise that your self-discipline is pathetic and you've eaten your New Years stash early, though, so just make sure they're good quality, and that you hide them well... from yourself.
BigTrancer :)

I cant take it anymore! Im getting more depressed every reply I read!
Guess ill know for next year hey. Think you could be right about dealers off-loading the shitty pills they couldnt get rid of earlier in the year....I was munchin crowns on th wkend....and Im pretty sure they havent been around since at least July/August.
Anyway, wish me luck for finding some Safe Sex's somewhere! (but not those shitty Pink Panthers....got no idea what everyone sees in em...!)

^^
For some reason, I've found that some pills just have no effect on some people but on others they can be extraordinary.
I remember having Orange Versace's earlier this year, they did nothing for me but some REAL heavy rollers found them quite good. I had a couple of pink-panthers on the weekend and I didn't mind them. Some pill-reports reckon they are MDA, some people don't like the effects of MDA as it can have a very different euphoria feel to MDMA.
I have only come back from a break recently and it's a pity I didn't stock up on some Safe Sex's while I was away. :(

yeah would have to agree with that I spose.......especially with the pink panthers. There seems to be a few conflicting opinions on them, including my own. I was definitely high when I ad em.....just wasnt what I wanted.
So MDA is a stronger roll than MDMA with less empathy feelings?? I thought it was MDEA that was stronger?? Anyway, no-matter.......im sure it wont take me long to find the answers on these pages.
Cheers.

ohno! going to * and haven't been stashing!
[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]
[ 19 November 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

I wish I had a heap of those x-scores left. Imagine if they came out with a special christmas print. I know if I was a producer then I would. I would make them red and green and have pictures of rudolf and christmas tress on them.
Pity I have a real life and a real job.

Prolly a good point in the discussion to throw in a reminder that if you are gunna stash pills away, for godsake don't say anything about it on bluelight! That's admiting you have illegal substances in your posession, and could possibly be all the cops need to serve warrants on whoever they need to in order to get your details and come round your place for a quick visit.
I always advise that if you're gunna buy early, then you should keep drugs in your possession for as short a time as possible. It might be tempting to save for a rainy day, but if your house gets raided then the shit might hit the fan. And just repeating, do not mention on bluelight that you have stuff stashed. It's just common sense...

Or you could practice SAFE SEX over the holiday season and really be set

Originally posted by pinkanga:
I cant take it anymore! Im getting more depressed every reply I read!
Guess ill know for next year hey. Think you could be right about dealers off-loading the shitty pills they couldnt get rid of earlier in the year....I was munchin crowns on th wkend....and Im pretty sure they havent been around since at least July/August.
Anyway, wish me luck for finding some Safe Sex's somewhere! (but not those shitty Pink Panthers....got no idea what everyone sees in em...!)

theres still plenty of time and stuff going round... i wouldn't get stressed atm and start thinking about next year :)

What are u sayin Cuba...........got some safe sex's stashed away do ya??

And also to add, if you can't find "good pills" why bother with crappy (more dangerous???) pills. Have a straight night or find an alternative drug to use , but if you do, please research it as much as you can on such sites as this one and erowid. But I do stress; straight nights can often lead to more fun than nights with drugs. Let your mind create it's own drug from within :)
God knows enough people think I'm rolling or peaking on something when in reality I'm just all excited because of people at the club. I'm a sucker for seeing a heap of happy faces at an event or club. It just makes me run around like a little kid, hence people thinking I'm on drugs everytime I head out :)
We are here to try to show you a few ways to have fun :) Mix and match (or something crazy like that)
Whatever you do choose, to be on drugs, straight, some other form of entertainment, please try to be safe as possible and make sure your loved ones have you for christmas. It's not that far away *eghads*