Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

that herbal pepper crap, anyone?

mutant

Bluelighter
Has anyone here tried any of that herbal legal stuff they sell? I walked into a store in my area looking for that 40-H stuff that's supposed to metabolise into GHB in your body.. The people had no clue what I was talking about but as soon as I mentioned "GHB" they pointed out some concoction of theirs that supposedly has the same effect. They said it's made from pepper. I'm curious about it but I haven't heard anything good about these legal herbs from anyone, and my theory is that they're legal for a reason. I'd feel like such a fool if I went out and spent money on some bullshit food flavouring. So... experiences, anyone? Thanking you :)

did you say forty-H furanone or 4-OH furanone. there is a difference... being that forty-H doesn't exist (afaik).
but other than that, i have no idea about the pepper stuff...
CB :)

I think your title to the thread says it all... Crap. :)
I can't remember exactly what's in this stuff (I'm remember it being discussed before on bluelight at some stage). However the conclusion reached was that it's a waste of money, and you're better off drinking a couple of cups of coffee for all the good it'll do you...
I'm prepared to be corrected on this of course, but herbal highs sold in australia are usually nothing more than blends of shit you can buy in bulk in your local Coles health section for a quarter of the price... :\

i got given a couple of bottles of this stuff called pepper power. its a legal "high", comes in a liquid form, and apparently gives an ecstacy like effect with a speedy rush for about 6 hours or so... i havnt been game enough to have it yet ! hahhaa but apparently it is actually really good, it was given to me by a friend, and he was so wrapped at how good it was, so i dunno, it wasnt a sales pitch i dont think cause he wasnt selling it, and he just gave me some, but yeh who knows.
its still sittin in my cupboard, im not sure if i wanna have it.
its a blue bottle, called pepper power. i dunno if this is what u were pointed out at that shop?

Piperazines are extracted from the pepper plant AKA BZP or nexus /A2 etc. They deliver a noticable and enjoyable high similar to coke or speed. The downside is the comedown is twice as bad as speed or coke, so prolly not worth it unless you cant get other drugs. Its also illegal in WA, and the US.

I have used "Pepper Power" and I can honestly say it wasn't worth it. The first half was very speedy but once the effects started wearing off I got a terrible headache and I spewed a couple of times. This makes me think that this "natural" high is actually very bad on the body.
Never trust anything that anyone in a head shop tells you. Do your own research cos they're all only interested in your money.

Chaos Butterfly: oooops, I think I just said 40-H. Lack of research on my part. *smacks head*
And thanks everyone else who answered with info,, frankly it doesn't really sound worth it. Think I'll stick to the good old illegal shit. (not that I indulge in illicit drug use - I'm talkin **IF** I ever decided to use em!)