Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Taking Meth & E in what order!!!

Shish

Bluelighter
i am gong to be taking e and meth at my next event but i don't know which order it is best to take in.
so i am asking for help.

I always take the meth first (a few hours before). Meth usually straightens you out on E but not all the time. Certainly don't take meth if you don't feel comfortable on the E and want it to stop.

I find that doing speed or meth just as my pill is kicking in produces the best results. This will give you a long and powerful E experience (providing the pill itself is good stuff). Doing too much drugs before a pill will make the pill weaker. Smoking meth on the comedown is all good too! Although personally, I prefer a bit of pot :)

There you go, two conflicting answers for ya :)
Skanx is right about too much meth before making it weaker though. I only ever take a little speed early in the night just to get me in the mood, so to speak. Then take my pills early in the morning or even at an after party. I actually prefer to take no speed at all with pillz.

Thread Closed.
This question has been answered many times previously in the Australia/Asia/NZ/Middle East Drug Discussion Forum.
Please try searching the forum using the "Search" link at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
If you object to the closure of this thread, you may email me at [email protected] .. In your email please inculde the URL (address), and a reason you feel that previous threads on this topic do not answer your question.
BigTrancer :)