Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

new pill "fantacy"?

scary chickens

Bluelighter
hey hows it going i was given 5 new pills called "fantacy" app its from england. i got them off someone who i trust, he said he had one and said it was really chargy? im going to test it this friday with a pill kit (18/10/02). if anyone knows anything about it i would like to here any feed back, good or bad.

No idea what it is, but thumbs up for getting it tested! :)
Fantasy is a street term for GHB or 1,4B - which never comes in pill form. So that being the case I couldn't guess with any real confidence the contents of the pill. Sounds like a marketing ploy to sell inferior pills to me...
Let us know how they test up... :)

In Australia Fantasy generally refers to the drug GHB or 1,4 Butendiol. I've never heard of this drug being found in pill form though. Neither are the traditional affects of GHB or 1,4 Butendiol ever really 'chargey'.
'Fantasy' is usually sold in liquid or powdered form, and has very small margins when it comes to dosage levels.
you might want to try requesting information in the Europe/UK/Africa disscussion to see if any UK residents can shed any light on what might be regional slang.
though saying this, the problem with regional slang is that it can differ greatly amongst social groups even within the same town. So you may not recieve much in the way of acurate information.
If the pills have any marking on them i would recommend heading over to pill reports and trying to match an image/description in the UK area.
sounds alot like your DD might be getting a wee bit creative in trying to move his product by giving it a flashy new name, that actually has no bearing on it's contents.
I would definately reccomend/support you testing it before consuming it.
better safe than writhing around on the floor, slowly turning a striking shade of blue :)

hey thanks for the info, and yeah I was thinking the same thing about my dealer, but i know i can trust him. yeah I heard about fantasy being in a liquid or powder form, but they are in pills so i will get them tested and then put some results up when i do. i can e mail you the results if you want me to, if your are interested then send us an e mail and i will tell you.
rave on ppl...

If it's really GHB, the pill would have to be enormous... active dose = about 2g or so, average pill weight about 0.3g, so you'd have a pill that's 7x bigger than normal with pure compressed ghb.
BigTrancer ;)

I lived in the UK for four years, and I never heard 'fantasy' used as slang for any drug - definitely not G - they call it G, or GHB, or sometimes GBH. As far as I know, 'fantasy' is Australasian slang. (actually, I thought it was only us Kiwis who said it, but there you go).
I had a look on ecstasydata.org, and there's no reports of pills on there called 'fantasy' or 'fantacy'. I'm with pleo and Trillian - its a marketing ploy. Could be anything, so kudos to you for getting 'em tested.

I have heard nobody in the drug circles call GHB "fantasy"
I think it's purely a media buzz-word to scare parents and spread misinformation.

"Fantasy" is a region specific term for GHB, 1-4B, GBL etc, mainly used in Brisbane and Gold Coast...It all started when 8 people OD'd on the Gold Coast in 1996, and the newspapers published headlines about the new drug called "fantasy". This term has stuck, and now its also called "fanta".
We've been desperately trying to discourage the use of this word around Brivegas and the Goldie. Slang terms make it really confusing when you need to actually work out what drug your taking.
I'd be interested in hearing what was in those pills you have tho. Post the results here, if you can.

Be very careful with 'fantasy'. 3 months ago in Melbourne numerous people were sold liquid 'ectasy' though it was actally fantasy, anywhere several people ended up being hospitalised. TEST YOUR PILLS

^^^^^
Yeah, that's a good example of the problems of these bullshit names - they were sold "liquid ecstasy", and so probably assumed it would be similar to MDMA... this is about as accurate as selling marijuana as "smokable beer"... :\

when you say "liquid ecstasy" do you mean a pill called liquid ecstasy or is it actually in a liquid form?

"liquid ecstasy" which _commonly_ refers to the liquid ghb or 1,4b (an analogue of it) is just another slang term used as a marketing ploy for dealers to sell a drug which is not widely known as mdxx - ecstasy - E (or whatever term you want to call it as these days, slang terms seem to be the normal which I think is crap). Mainly because slang terms lead to misinformation. "The cocaine in this pill is really kicking me off" has been said to me before in a club.

Yeah, that's a good example of the problems of these bullshit names - they were sold "liquid ecstasy", and so probably assumed it would be similar to MDMA... this is about as accurate as selling marijuana as "smokable beer"
Couldn't have said it better myself.
DOWN WITH SLANG TERMS!!! They are dangerous, and usually downright stupid. IMO, the term "Liquid Ecstacy", which was probably invented by the media, has indirectly caused numerous deaths. Well that and dickheads who don't research their drugs.

I'm from Melbourne and I've heard plenty of people in drug circles refer to GHB as "Fantasy" and now "Fanta" for short. Everyone has there different slang for different things... eg. for me "Ralf" believe it or not is Marijuana...

Scary chickens i dont mean to sound rude, but you cant just say "its ok cuz i trust my dealer" brecauyse as has been proven here, he mislead you......im sure he wouldnt do it on purpose but you shouldnt assume that your dealer knows all there is to know about drugs so be careful, good idea to check here though

I did "fantasy" in the mid 90's (in Melb). I knew it by no other name back then. Imagine my surprise to have made the link not too long ago.
fantasy = ghb
Just thought I'd share :)
Hardicus, I totally agree with you- and couldn't have said it better myself!

i had a smiley on friday night and someone said to me, if those are imports they have coke,fantasy,speed and mdma in them, i almost fell over laughing i couldnt believe how anyone could say that and actually blieve it. lol the same person told me that if u take pills for more than 5 days in a row then it will start to drain your spinal fluid. i told them to do some research on bluelight :)

^^ sadly many people think that. Both in and out of the 'drug scene'