Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PILL INFO REQUEST - Pink Panthers - Sydney

stoo

Bluelighter
Anyone heard anything about a pill being sold as Pink Panthers?

yesfound some pink panthers last nite & am dessperate for any info on them. Does anyone Know if they r any good?

I too need some info on these? If there anything from the ones that went around mid last year then there about a 7. Can someone please put me out of my misery.

Any chance one of you guys could post a description of the pill to help others figure out if they've got the same batch, etc.? Some details such as colour, logo, score, bevel, dimensions... would help to assist identifying the pill.
Also a test result would go a long way to helping you work out if they're any good.
BigTrancer :)

Big Trancer, do you work for EZ-Test or something? If I had a pill testing kit, do you think I'd be asking for information on them? I hadn't seen them when I originally made the post (only heard of them) otherwise I would have given you a more accurate description.
They are speckled grey, relatively flat and thin pills with a lightly pressed face of the pink panther on them. They have a score on the reverse side.
[ 21 October 2002: Message edited by: stoo ]

Hi stoo,
Nope, I don't work for EZ-test at all, but I do recognise that in order to properly identify these pills to compare experiences, people will need as much details as possible... that's why I always ask people to include as much info as they can.
Your new information about the appearance of the pill is just what I was hoping for, thanks. Now people can actually identify what they're talking about.
A test result is really our only hope of knowing what's in the pill without taking it though... that's why I always encourage people to test where possible. $50-$70 isn't a big investment to help you develop your own personal risk management strategy regarding 'ecstacy' tablets. You can save yourself many times this much money, as well as decreasing your chance of consuming adulterated drugs with a tester. Plus, you can help test pills for friends, which in turn educates them to the possibility that pills aren't all just 'safe little packets of fun'.
I can't make any excuses for being persistent in asking people to think about the risks and minimise them where possible.
BigTrancer :)

Panthers: grey/white as stated above
Have not had em yet they look kinda thin for my liking a friend of mine had a half and said it was pretty good for a half that is the only info I have on em.
oh and they test black in a few sec
[ 27 October 2002: Message edited by: whip ]

i had one on friday night
was pretty darn good
i'd prolly give it a 7 only coz it wasnt heaps strong
i would definitely recommend them tho

also wondering if some one can helpme ...
wondering if there are 2 batches of these as i had some on the weekend doubled up and really no effects at all......
is there 2 batches or just me

After a two month break, i had halfa white Pink Panther in syd.
Nothing to write home about. :(

tested pills, turned black in 2 seconds. Havent had a pill that turned black so quick.
MDA yes, very strong pill, stronger than recent pills such as clovers and green fish.
You hillucinate like no tomorrow nice pill up all.

2 others & I had one each a fortnight ago & was we very content,not much room for an improvement...7/10 at least
Pink Panther head as logo, with 2 whiskers on each side, off white, beveled edges with a score on the back & they tested black with ez tester...that's the best I can do :)
[ 30 November 2002: Message edited by: Scatteredasfuck ]

Originally posted by stoo:
Big Trancer, If I had a pill testing kit, do you think I'd be asking for information on them? [ ]
(makes minda noise)
Thats why they exist, to find out information about those little pills

Originally posted by Scatteredasfuck:
Pink Panther head as logo, with 3 whiskers on each side, off white, beveled edges with a score on the back & they tested black with ez tester...that's the best I can do :)
Interesting cause this pic from pill reports shows only 2 whiskers.
Pink Panther pic
Is there two batches?

here in perth there are two types of panthers floating around. one with a score and one without. the picture side is exactly the same as the pill shown on pillreports linked above.
my theory is that one =mdma and the other maybe=mda or a combo of mda+mdma.
if someone comes across both sorts can they please test to try and solve this

Tried one with score. I thought they were pretty good because I didn't feel too out of control as usual (loss of balance, poor vision, respiratory problems etc etc) yet danced all night and had an awesome time. Plus I ended up not taking as much as I usually do because they lasted longer.

Im with moocho on this one
I had a half of one of these, very cruisy, didnt really peak, they seemed weak.
My mate who had a whole had a good time on them, not very long lasting, they put him on his arse a bit but not to bad, and said they were very cruisy
Nice smooth come up, and a reasonable comedown (seemed a bit harsh for wot i took and the high i got from it)
I give em a 6, if i had a whole then i would give em a 7
Fun but nothing special :)
[ 02 December 2002: Message edited by: boom ]

I quite enjoyed them. The peak isn't as intense as a green n' gold. ie. there was no "phoar" factor, but the tingles were stronger and colder than the mdma tingles I've had from the Blue Fish. I also found that railing them did not give as good as an effect as dumping them. Quite good combined with a little meth if you are at a party.