• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Real World Las Vegas

PradaMan

Ex-Bluelighter
This show is great. I'd personally say that Dustin is a mega douche. Not only ultra competitive, but he looks like your average country bumpkin and yet says things like "Where I'm from you get slapped up for doing something like that, son". I'm guessing him and the blonde girl (Heather I think) stay together the whole show, they're doing club appearances together now. I think Nany is sexy as hell, I can't believe she fell for the bad boy. The black guy is the coolest of the men, except I think he gets off on playing the dumb card alot. I got love for the series as it's the ORIGINAL reality television.

Discuss.

This is the first real world that I've followed, and I really enjoy it. Adam (I think his name is) is a fucking tool he just pisses me off. Dustin is alright, his pick up lines are kinda lame, but at least he got with Heather. Shes a babe. The black guy is just the shit.
PS: Why are there never stoners on these type of shows lol

It always seems like they have the same people from different sub cultures. The cocky guy who is always trying to get laid. ( The tool) The homosexual who is always friendly yet starts drama(The gay person) and the the person (typically a chick) who is always really sensitive. (The freak)

I like the show and all, just always the same groups of people, Real world: Philadelphia was my favorite.