Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2C-I and MDxx question

Freak

Bluelighter
Theory : If one was to go out one night on good quality pills (say, a Safe Sex), then hit a day party (no sleep between) with 2C-I - would the effects of 2C-I be deminished by the previous evenings expenditure ?
I guess the question is - is it going to waste the 2C-I to have it after a night out on MDxx ?
Is there any cross-tolerance, or reducing of effect of phenethylamines (like 2C-B, 2C-T-7, etc) after MDxx usage ?
This does look promising :
It appears that the optimum time for the 2C-B is at, or just before, the final baseline recovery of the MDMA.
Anyone back this up ?

I think it sounds like you've got your solution already - I just wanted to add a little caution about using 2C-* drugs in combination with other drugs. These are generally research chemicals whose actions aren't well studied - take care, as you assume an unknown risk.
That being said, 2C-I is an intense complementary experience to MDMA, and you should be ok if you take these things in moderation, and research your doses well prior to taking them. Measure to the milligram :)
BigTrancer :)

From Erowid Experience Vaults:
I have had some very unpleasant experiences mixing 2C-I with other substances. I once combined 15 mg of 2C-I with 120 mg of MDMA. I took the 2C-I 4-hours into the MDMA experience and it was not a good combination. Rather it was very mentally confusing and carried a very uncomfortable body load with it. The body load was extremely odd because straight 2C-I has proven to be one of the smoothest synthetics I have tasted. My girlfriend took the same dosages of both substances with me and also did not find it to be agreeable. Both of also found it difficult to “connect” with each other, which was extremely odd. We are quite a close couple.
From Morninggloryseed.
BigTrancer :)