View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried potentiating this with piracetam? Piracetam seems to double the effects of most psychedelics but I've never tried with a dissociative.

piracetam decreases effects of dissociatives i actually ended one time a K trip with 2g of piracetam.

Yesterday I took two hits of admittedly not too strong LSD (two is enough for a decent trip; one is somewhere between museum-dose and decent trip) and added 35 mg Methoxetamine at approximately T+1. It made for an amazingly strong peak and I would not under any circumstances have been able to conduct myself in any way that would require much social interaction (I was by myself, in my apartment). Overall, a very worthwhile experience in which I managed to emotionally aid my intellectual belief that I don't do sufficient amounts of good in the world. As a result of the trip, combined with various readings on theoretical and applied ethics, I've decided to donate 1% of my annual income, while studying, to where it will benefit the most, and subsequently, when I have a proper job, to increase the donation to at least 10% for the remainder of my working life. Good day to you all, and take care.

congratulations! we need to hear more reports like this! inspiring :)

Trying the heavenly MXE+aMT combo again tonight with a mate. Maybe have a spliff or two later on. I intend to come back with a nice, full trip report.

Anyone ever combined MXE with any of the NBOMe's? I'm planning on dosing MXE and 25D tomorrow, just wondering if there's any chance that it might not be a safe combination.

I mixed a slightly botched 25C-dose (Some of the liquid ran back down out of my nose, lol) and decided to add some MXE. Was actually quite enjoyable, but perhaps slightly underdosed for the 25C. MXE circa 30 mg. 25C probably 100-150ug. Obviously I cannot speak for the safety of it - but even considering the general safety of psychedelic + dissociative (mostly ketamine), I'd think that combining several research chemicals borders on the acceptable.

25d + mxe

Anyone ever combined MXE with any of the NBOMe's? I'm planning on dosing MXE and 25D tomorrow, just wondering if there's any chance that it might not be a safe combination.

I tried it once so far, at an "introductory level" of 300 ug 25D liquid insufflation with 30 mg MXE oral, both at pretty much the same time. It was incredible, and a great introduction to the effects.

The 25D comes on fairly rapidly with liquid insuff (~5-10 minutes), but not as fast as 25C for example, so there was time to get on some shoes and go out walking on a beautiful day. The MXE (on an empty stomach) takes about 20-30 mins to start kicking into full gear.

So, the 25D was starting to open the thought patterns and enhance color and auras and also build some phenethylamine anxiety/tension, although 25D has little of that characteristic tension relative to the other 25X species. Just then the MXE kicked in and its gentle, fuzzy euphoric nature rapidly calmed the 25D comeup and encouraged much more relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere for the walk.

The effect was slightly similar to the times I've tried a small amount of benzos to squash a particularly tense come-up, but instead of acting to hamper trip development like benzos, the MXE worked to open the mind, relax the body and allow the 25D thought patterns to run free-er without becoming too racy or serious in nature.

For the rest of the time the two acted in concert wonderfully, and the low doses faded at about the same time, although MXE was added in again later as well (30 mg mxe oral @ t+ 6h). That produced a very typical MXE experience, perhaps a bit more psychedelic- maybe the residual 25D acted about similar to MXE plus a small amount of JWH210 or AM2201.

There were no apparent ill effects at these low levels, although I can't suggest anyone to max them out in dosage. And actually, with it being so pleasant and relaxing I don't think I want to bump this one up to full bore, hard core (++++)^10 type of levels. This is actually a nice substitute for the wearisome JWH series and a bottle of wine, where the low dose 25D replaces the JWH and a bit o' MXE replaces the wine. That and a nice summer day can be very thoughtful, pleasant and relaxing.

Picnicking while watching a concert in the shade would be very nice I imagine with 250 ug 25D and 25 mg MXE and some veggie snackables, clean water and organic juices to sip on through the day. Redosing would not be recommended, as both species have a wonderful afterglow that pairs up to make the rest of the day perfect for reintegration of insights and... well, some beers or wine. :)

Cheers for the replies, they're much appreciated. It should be a good day :)

Well let's see... tonight was 2 x 120mg mxe along with 5 x 100mg ketamine and whippets all night.... its now 6 am and I'm just getting to bed... gotta be back up at about 11am and get the rest of the stuff packed in the rv for burning man... ill let you guys know how great of an idea this combo is tomorrow when I'm feeling the after effects lol=D

approx 2mg 3-MeO-PCP was consumed. As nothing much was happening after an hour, another 2mg was taken, followed by another 3mg after yet another hour.

Mild dissociative effects were felt. Disappointed, a bed of 80mg O-Desmethyltramadol was made and I lay in it.

Seeking further stimulus, some 6 hours after the last 3-MeO-PCP dose 20mg MXE then 1 hour later another 20mg MXE.

I spent a couple of pleasant hours doing who-knows-what, then went to bed, where I realised that my brain had become the size of a planet. I was treated to detailed full colour 3-D graphics, depicting simulations of people in my day-to-day life, together with analysis of their behaviours and motivations. I had full thought-control over this hyper-computer installed in my brain. Left me with the impression that I had barely scratched the surface, if only I'd been paying attention all night. It was amazing! It seemed that I had discovered the pinnacle of drug experiences, opened Pandora's box...

[I imagine recklessly combining these could go badly wrong]

^sounds wild,

going to hopefully try 2ce and mxe this coming up weekend!

going to take 30mg oral 2ce, wait for it to come up, and once i peak i'd like to snort maybe 20mg mxe, and take 20mg under the tongue.
I've read that taking both like that puts you into a whole different trance, and not to mention the giant questionmark box over my head from the 2ce.

cant wait!! xD

after reading some, i don't see to many trip reports combing 2ce+mxe.

this will be my first time to do mxe, so want to get the most out of this. will have 250+mg to play in, so if i need to redose later in the night.

Last edited:
be careful with the MXE/Meth mix.
Tolerance to mxe, alcohol and phenazepam have robbed about ten hours of a crazy night. Phen redoses erased memory for sure, alcohol lowered inhibitions, meth kept me up and I literally thought I was a different person with the mxe--or nonexistant(yet very fucking awake)

mxe by itself feels like somethings misssing. (i used to be a massive k-head)

mxe + nos = the missing bit of the puzzle found. Feels like a good ol' keta experience. First time i did this combo i snorted just over 100mg of mxe and had 3boxes of nos during the mxe trip. Was epic. Epic nos loop ego death khole experience for about 4hrs!

mxe + oxy : 20mg mxe + 30mg oxy. plugged. mxe is def a very very good opiates potentiator. the first hour of peak on this combo feels like i'm on 60mg+ oxy ^^
but now i'm about T+2hrs. feels sedated but extremely nauseaus. prolly wont be trying to combo again. even though its agreat opiate potentaitor!

mxe + meth : very intense combo. psychosis like trip. Prior doing the mxe that day, i had already been up on meth for a few days. Did the mxe, roughly 100mg or so
khole like experience, i guess Mhole is the proper term here. After the hole. like 3hrs or so after I had plugged the mxe, I smoked a few pipes of meth. Shortly after that, I had a total memory blackout for about 8hrs or so. I was at home, talking to jake on msn during that blackout time. According to him, I was talking like I had a split personality. And was talking about some other universe taking over this universe lol. But I did not sound stessed or scared. Like I was pretty chilled about the fact taht I think another Universe is taking over.

so I guess what i'm trying to say is, dont mix mxe + meth unless u are prepared to go thru a psychosis haha.

since that time. I've tried a few more times meth+mxe combo, but havent achieved teh same minds state lol.

also, mixing a line of like 10mg dexedrine with 15 or so mg MXE(use your tolerance guide here)--it's a great way to start an evening of drinking or socializing

A small amount of MXE on MDMA was very nice, it took away the rushing a little and added more psychedelic thoughts, I also had pretty good OEVs with morphing trees and flashes of light, was awesome. Oh, and CEVs to die for

^sounds wild,

going to hopefully try 2ce and mxe this coming up weekend!

going to take 30mg oral 2ce, wait for it to come up, and once i peak i'd like to snort maybe 20mg mxe, and take 20mg under the tongue.
I've read that taking both like that puts you into a whole different trance, and not to mention the giant questionmark box over my head from the 2ce.

cant wait!! xD

after reading some, i don't see to many trip reports combing 2ce+mxe.

this will be my first time to do mxe, so want to get the most out of this. will have 250+mg to play in, so if i need to redose later in the night.
So it´s your first time taking MXE, and you`re combining it with 30 mg 2ce........!

it´s always a good idea when trying a new drug, to just take that drug and nothing else, the first time.
So you know what it is.........You know MXE is not really like ketamine, if that´s what your thinking.

Well, what ever, you´ll probably be okay. Just seems a bit reckless...........

So it´s your first time taking MXE, and you`re combining it with 30 mg 2ce........!

it´s always a good idea when trying a new drug, to just take that drug and nothing else, the first time.
So you know what it is.........You know MXE is not really like ketamine, if that´s what your thinking.

Well, what ever, you´ll probably be okay. Just seems a bit reckless...........
nvm, last night was my first time taking mxe, did to much of it, 130+mg? it was half of a quarter gram (or what was in my foil). i'm horrible at eyeballing research chemicals, and dont have a scale. so did to much, and total waste if u ask me. felt really nice, until real life decided to kick in, and had to do physical work around a 'recovering community'. the mxe gave me an awful nightmare. something like the texas chainsaw masacure? but i was in it.. shit wasnt fun. I've got plenty left, and a half gram on it's way. so i'll have a good bit on hand on a day where i can enjoy the stuff.

when i snorted the line, it had a weird drip. the back of my throat burnd a little bit. lasted about 15 or so mins. put on headphones, started to trip. confusion and forgetting how to use my hands was a big part of the trip. having to do normal things such as typing was an impossible task.

That's a ton for a first time... I did like 50 my first time and was blown away... I tried a 200 after a week of continuous use and it was a very powerful and somewhat difficult experience...

i used to be able to get off to a few mg's of the stuff-but either my last batch was shyte or tolerance took my fun away from 100mg's+

methoxetamine + hash eaten on an empty stomach. both have a similar timeline of effects and they share dissociative traits.

1200mics of LSD in Microdots x 175mg of methoxetamine for my first time
while riding a 60,000watt speaker for skrillex at shambhala for my first time... lol

xI've been taking methoxetamine for about 8 months now, and during this time I've combined it with a number of different substances, at different dosages and different ROA. I have decided to not put down dosages for opiates as the dosage is much more reflective of your tolerance than anything while, for instance, psychedelics dosages are much more linear (90% of people will get a full spectrum experience with 2C-B from 30mg, even if you've taken it many times). For me a threshold dose is 10-15mg, a normal dose is 50-80mg, a hole dose is between 100-150mg (often with a 50-100mg booster once the first peak starts to decline).

* Threshold dose MXE plugged + 2/3 Normal dose Morphine plugged- roughly doubled the potency of the morphine while imparting little in the way of a dissociative headspace. It is possible to potentiate opiates without really feeling the mxe (it is completely overwhelmed by the morphine). In my opinion mxe imparts a slight methadone 'flavour' (dextromethadone is an NMDA antagonist) which I enjoy greatly, but methadone is my opioid of choice, so the increased sedation may not be to everybody's taste. I nod hard (which is fairly rare these days without dissociatives/benzos) with a threshold dose of mxe, but there is little extra euphoria.

* Normal dose MXE plugged + 2/3 Normal dose morphine plugged- Once again, it roughly doubled the potency again, but with a full dose of mxe there is a much more pronounced dopamine-euphoria that seems to stop me from nodding- it's almost like a dissociative-speedball. The morphine seems to take a backseat to the mxe trip, but it keeps me more 'grounded' and able to coherantly 'relate' to the experiences that I'm having. It seems to increase the amnesia I experience a bit though. To be honest, I think that a lower dose brings out the best in the morphine without overshadowing it- I have also tried taking a normal dose of mxe plugged in 3-4 seperate doses every hour and a bit or so, far superior method- like riding a wave of dissociative euphoria.

* I mainly used MXE in conjunction with morphine, but I also tried it with poppy seed wash, o-desmethyltramadol, codeine & homebake heroin all with similiar effects as with morphine. The dissociative/opiate combination is highly effective, it improves the high and makes less go much further- for this reason one should exercise similiar caution to taking opiates and benzos- yes, it feels good man, but you're playing with fire. Overall I'm careful (if not always strictly responsible....but careful) when it comes to my drug use, particularly when I'm indulging in opiates and particularly when I'm taking opiate/downer combos, but not once but twice (not 2 weeks apart) I passed out in the shower. I also nodded off on a bus, nearly fell off a wharf and was nearly hit countless cars. I have been completely convinced that I was going over, only to wake up still high and thanking god a couple of hours down the track, Just the fact that I thought I was good to go into public shows that there's no reason why I couldn't have thought it was an excellent idea to take a bit more and overdose.

* Normal dose MXE snorted + 30mg 2C-B swallowed- Took the 2C-B and waited for it to start kicking in properly (about +45 mins) at which point I snorted the mxe (as I was going to a gig and didn't fancy dealing with the mind-blast from plugging). It may have been a placebo, but it seemed like the mxe kicked in a bit quicker than usual for snorting. The euphoria was off the charts, kicked the ass of MDMA in my opinion (but I'm not a huge fan of it, too one-dimensional and not trippy enough) at one point I had a tiny "Oh fuck!" moment when I noticed that the sides of my head, my jaw and sorta behind my ears was really tense and painful, in 0.000032 of a second I concluded I had had a stroke...actually I had been unconsciously smiling so hard for so long that all my facial muscles were feeling the strain =D. It seemed like the mxe boosted the visuals that I was having while changing the character of the visuals- the 2C-B colour bleeding mixed with the perception distortions to make things look like they were melting, stretching, flanging with colour.

* Hole dose MXE plugged + 20mg 2C-E snorted- I snorted the mxe/2C-E at the same time, taken seperately it seems to take about 15 mins for the 2C-E start kicking while mxe takes around 45 min, taken together they both seem to hit after about 20 minutes. The mxe really smooths out the rough edges that 2C-E possessess, the discomfort that I sometimes have (for no reason, I can't figure out any reason why 2C-E is sometimes as kind as 2C-B and other times as nausea causing as cactus tea) is completely taken care off, the mental effects of mxe seem to greatly improve the psychological effects of the 2C-E, it makes it a more immersive experience. And the visuals, the visuals! I have fairly consistently had more impressive OEV from 2C-E than from acid, shrooms, mescaline (actually pretty much all psychedelics bar DMT), but this is turning that amp up to 11. It was like the whole universe was vibrating and shimmering as I floated above myself in a mechanical silence.

* 150mg MDMA IV + normal dose MXE plugged- Now, I'm going to go against the trends and say that this is a pretty crappy combination. Why? There isn't a synergy, there's just multiple contradictory drug effects. The MDMA was of average quality, not exceptional by any means, but still it was definately MDMA that provided a huge rush of euphoria once IV'd. I felt awesome, great, amazing, fuck, come on, yeah, awesome (as you do) and then I snorted some mxe- boom, euphoria gone, dissociated and unable to enjoy the rest of the rush. It was the one time that I understood what some people mean when they claim that dissociatives are 'cold' and 'clinical'- the mxe distorted my perceptions and made it impossible for me to be able to enjoy the MDMA experience.

* Hole dose ketamine plugged/snorted + normal dose MXE plugged/snorted- To be honest I mainly combined the MXE with ketamine to try to preserve my ketamine stash while continuing to enjoy deep hole-experiences. While it made the experiences more profound, psychological, euphoric, confusing and intense, it also increased my amnesia (hard to properly recall my experiences), the mxe appeared to 'overpower' the anesthetic effects resuting in me walking around my house while being, essentially, unconscious. Fortunately I didn't go outside in this condition. Despite this I think that the ket/mxe combo is worthwhile, there is a real synergy between the two substances and their come-on/duration meshes perfectly, particularly when snorting, as you're starting to peak properly off the mxe as you start to come down from the ketamine.

Status
Not open for further replies.