View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
@the MixEy guy.... WHAAAAAT. ease the fuck up please. It doesn't play well with everyone. several people say its fucking unbearable with stimulants. GEEZE.

I've seen conflicting reports regarding the synergy between MXE and 2C-x compounds, specifically 2C-E and 2C-P. Does anyone have any more detailed information?
I'm also interested in anything about the effects when in combination with DOC, as well as with AM-2201 or 5-MeO-DMT.
i've always had incredible synergy between 2c-e and mxe. the first two hours can be super euphoric. i'm not sure if you would be able to interact normally with others during that time frame. additionally there is the possibility that you'll find yourself extremely tired and lethargic for the whole trip... guess that could happen even without the mxe tho.

hellooo? any suggestions? dose info? duration? the shabang.
from my experience with 2c-e id suggest: reduce your dose of the 2c-c slightly, and use a dose of MXE slightly above your threshold. i'd take them at the same time... or take the MXE and then take the 2C-C between 30 and 120 minutes later. total duration will probably not exceed six hours. qualitatively..you just got to try it... its like a combination of the two...

i'll be trying this during the week: i have previously enjoyed doses of 2c-c most at around 70 mg. my threshold for MXE is probably 12 mg and i have a pretty ideal time on 20.
i'll be taking 50 mg 2C-C and 25 mg MXE simultaneously by mouth.

will report back but not sure what to expect: been having a bad time on trips recently either because of taking too much adderall in the days before and between tripping and/or because i have some mental block right now.

^lookinf forward to details. I would like to try This combination on Saturday. Was thinking plugged mxe dose of 5-10mg and plugged 2cc dose of 20mg. I've previously had 2cc at only 55mg oral and it was light but very sedating. I've heard that 2c-x is three fold when plugged. Am I shooting for a little to high and why do I administer the doses separately? Conflicts during simultaneous comeup?

uh. well. ok. So what about the combos I described?

@the MixEy guy.... WHAAAAAT. ease the fuck up please. It doesn't play well with everyone. several people say its fucking unbearable with stimulants. GEEZE.

Ok. I realize that we're a diverse community (mixing lowbrow with ADD alike), so perhaps the subtle, tongue in cheek intro to my post was a bit too much for your cognizance... but Dude: The reference to mixing MiXEy with a crispy sarni made with poached egg and arugula should have tipped you off to the light-hearted nature of my opening statement.

If you had some concerns about the detailed missives I wrote about combining MXE with either 1) JWH-like 'Noids, 2) EtOH or 3) Benzos, please chime in. Otherwise, just take a chill pill (I suggest Etizolam) and reread the entire post before pulling the fire alarm.

Besides, if statements such as "many folks say", 'lots of people think" and "it has been shown" won't cut muster on Wikipedia, then they certainly shouldn't suffice here on BL. If you haven't personally trialed stims and MXE then don't try to invoke some hearsay regarding that particular combination as problematic... it just lessens your credibility.

Last night, 30mg 2c-d and 30mg MXE plugged simultaneously. I had the most euphoric, empathic trip, very short, the peak was over bit very in intense and extremly pleasurable. Music appreciation amd CEV's were through the roof! It felt perfectly safe and i for sure will repeat this experience sometime soon!

hellooo? any suggestions? dose info? duration? the shabang.
Sorry mate, I was busy with my actual life ;). We did 30mg oral mxe, then when it kicked in decided to sniff 10mg of 2C-C on a whim, and decided it was so nice that we repeated a couple of hours later, but we were drinking and blazing and smoking changa so it was hardly a controlled study. I reckon 30mg of each orally would sort you out.

Sorry mate, I was busy with my actual life ;). We did 30mg oral mxe, then when it kicked in decided to sniff 10mg of 2C-C on a whim, and decided it was so nice that we repeated a couple of hours later, but we were drinking and blazing and smoking changa so it was hardly a controlled study. I reckon 30mg of each orally would sort you out.

I also recently tested 2C-C in combination with MXE and likewise found it to be full of win. I ate 50 mg 2C-C, enjoyed a strong peak and then, two hours in or so, ingested 40 mg MXE sublingually. Was extremely euphoric; I don't think I've ever had that much fun with a bowl of salad. I forgot to write anything down so I cannot give a detailed tripreport, but I would recommend perhaps a little less 2C-C, something closer to 30 mg if you want to take them at the same time. Also even lower doses of both if you plan on going outside without being labelled as batshit insane.

smoking changa on a combo like that? brave man... i wouldn't have done that personally.

Because of the intensity of the trip or because of the MAOI?

MAOI I would think. It sucks the oral dose of 2C-C is so high in regards to my stash size. That's the only reason I'd plug it.

I suppose you're right, but methoxetamine's activity isn't primarily dopaminergic and the dose of beta-carbolines is tiny so I didn't really think about it. Still, best HR advice is probably to avoid the combo.
Do as I say, kids, not as I do.

MAOIs probably don't play too well with 2C-C either. your doses were fairly low. higher doses and who knows.

I would have thought that the 2C-C would just be potentiated, there's no monoamine release or reuptake inhibition, where's the danger? Have I got the wrong end of the stick? And yes, my doses were pretty low, although I have to say I smoke changa on trips often enough and have never noticed anything disturbing.

Hi have taken 200mg of tramadol today, maybe be 300mg soon, i was wondering whats so bad about combining say 1-200mg of mxe with this in a few hours? ndma activity? can someone enlighten me a little please?

Last edited:
* If you do take methoxetamine with opiates do NOT take it with tramadol or methadone as both drugs have additional NMDAR antagonism (you will be fucked up for days).
is this true....and will i just be fucked up for days or will i actually damage myself ??

2C's and MAOI's are generally considered to be contraindicated. like i said though, low doses are probably safer than high doses.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/maois/maois_info3.shtml
All SSRIs (prozac, zoloft, and several other anti-depressants)
SSRIs block the reuptake of serotonin in the brain. Because MAOIs inhibit the breakdown of serotonin, the combination of MAOIs and SSRIs can lead to dangerously high levels of serotonin in the brain (serotonin syndrome). Symptoms of serotonin syndrome include nausea, vomiting, blackouts, memory loss, increased blood pressure and increased heart rate.
Demerol
Cold preparations (tablets, capsules, or liquids such as Comtrex)
Cough medications containing decongestants, Dextromethorphan (DXM)1, or Demerol
Sinus medications
Nose drops or nasal sprays
Nasal decongestants
Hay fever medications
Diet pills
Amphetamines --- speed
MDMA --- Ecstasy
MDE, MDA, and other "MD" compounds
Cocaine --- crack
Straight serotonin receptor agonists are OK, ayahuasca is psychedelic + MAOI.

Got to echo those comments about Methiopropamine potentiating MXE. It's a quite pronounced effect - and potentially dangerous!

I had about 50mg O-Desmethyltramadol, plugged, at about 4pm, then at 7pm had about 30mg MPA. Had another 30mg MPA at about 10:30pm and maybe 20mg MXE about 11pm, and went to the pub with gf and her new flatmate (my gf was moving in this weekend). By midnight the MXE had taken effect and it was noticeably stronger than if I'd just taken the MXE, my verbal skills were not great meaning I had to concentrate to order at the bar, but I managed, and I gradually straightened up a bit. Went back to my gf's flat around 1am, feeling fine and in control. Had some more MPA and a bit later, another maybe 20mg of MXE and perhaps the same of O-DT (hard to tell, we had no scales, just known, fairly small, quantities so I could divvy them into doses.)

Over the following two hours I gradually lost the ability to partake in conversation, when I did speak it was nonsense, and then I blacked out. This has never happened to me on MXE before, even on doses over 100mg. My gf told me I was in the toilet for ages so she came looking for me and found me trying to have a piss against the wall in the bathroom. Fortunately she prevented this, it wouldn't have gone down well with her new flatmate!

My gf put me to bed, and I got back up, stumbling into the kitchen and muttering nonsense - four times this happened before I eventually stayed in bed. I have no memory of this at all.

Nothing bad happened, and no-one was hurt, but it could so easily have gone bad. I dread to think what would have happened if I'd managed to get out into the street unbeknownst to the gf and her pal.

I suppose the booze or even the O-DT might have played a role in this too, but I didn't have much booze and I've combined booze, O-DT and MXE before without anything like this happening.

how much mxe would i safely be able to take after doing 200mg tramadol a few hours before?

Status
Not open for further replies.