View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done MXE with M1, using M1 orally approx 1.5 hours after nasally dosing with MXE. There is slight vasoconstriction(pins/needles in extremities), some drowsiness, and a bit of insomnia after the whole experience. (This was done in my bedroom). MXE dose was around 40-50mg and methylone dose was approx. 100mg. Whole experience lasted about 6 hours and was amazing.

I also tried 40mg of MXE and 50mg of MDAI and this shit sucks. The MDAI basically blocks anything from happening and is probably how that one dude died, probably "chasing the dragon" due to lack of effect. Headaches and depression followed the next day but I forced myself to eat, go walk in the sun, play with my dog, clean, etc. and felt better later that night.

Has anyone tried potentiating this with piracetam? Piracetam seems to double the effects of most psychedelics but I've never tried with a dissociative.

I've found that the 'racetam family pretty much cancels out the dissociative effects of dissociatives. It probably has something to do with a reverse-ish action at the NDMA receptor.

Hmm, the MDMA/MXE combo is really appealing to me, but these mixed reports are frightening. Tonight I'll probably roll and if anything maybe do ~30mg sub-lingual at the tail end. I'll post what happens if i do....

Hmm, the MDMA/MXE combo is really appealing to me, but these mixed reports are frightening. Tonight I'll probably roll and if anything maybe do ~30mg sub-lingual at the tail end. I'll post what happens if i do....

Don't, your brain and health isn't worth one night of drugged fun. Look up serotonin syndrome, it's not pretty.

Plugged, 70mg MXE + 50mg O-desmethyltramadol = heavenly feelings and rushes

Adding 100mg ketamine (plugged too! I thought it wasn't supposed to be effective? Well it is.) = contact with / becoming the "creator/universal consciousness" and revealing the underlying substrate of reality, permitting tinkering with the machine code.

Slightly scary at times though!

contact with / becoming the "creator/universal consciousness" and revealing the underlying substrate of reality,

i have exoerienced this on MXE alone when i took 300mg my first time.

Plugged, 70mg MXE + 50mg O-desmethyltramadol = heavenly feelings and rushes

Adding 100mg ketamine (plugged too! I thought it wasn't supposed to be effective? Well it is.) = contact with / becoming the "creator/universal consciousness" and revealing the underlying substrate of reality, permitting tinkering with the machine code.

Slightly scary at times though!

Indeed MXE goes very well with opioids. I usually only plugg 10mg MXE with o-dmt to prevent tolerance build up. One time plugged 30mg MXE and after 1,30h plugged 150mg codeine and 30mg o-dmt, was very nice. Also escitalopram does not seem to have any adverse effects with MXE.

Why are we still talking about serotonin syndrome if MXE doesnt touch serotonin receptors?

I combined MXE with 25C-NBOMe and 4-HO-DPT and had the most intense, euphoric, weird and spiritual experience of my life. I'm actually writing a trip report about it, but it will take time. I will post it in the trip reports section on the weekend. Although I consider myself experienced with psychedelics, even now some 3 weeks after the trip I still haven't digested everything I experienced.

My doses were 2 x 550 µg blotters of 25C-NBOMe (note! The blotters were indeed not that strong), 100 mg 4-HO-DPT and 100 mg MXE. All doses were quite high but it was calculated, because I added 4-HO-DPT and MXE because the 25C-NBOMe blotters were of poor quality and did not give me a strong trip. My intention was to have a deep, strong, introspective trip. I got more than I asked for. Anyhow, since this thread is about MXE I just want to say that it works perfectly with 25C-NBOMe and 4-HO-DPT, but the 100 mg dose seemed to overpower them for a couple of hours. I experienced my first (and last) "M-hole", and the psychedelics seemed to be a bit in the background while "in the hole".

I will probably never take such a large amount of MXE in combination with anything anymore. Although I have used MXE frequently, my previously highest dose was 60 mg.

Started off a night with some MXE and O-desmethyltramadol, was lovely as before. Added 20mg AMT about 2 hours in. Everything was plugged. Was very nice, and at no point did it feel harmful. The drowsy AMT peak happened about the same time the opioid nods were kicking in so I did feel sleepy but euphorically so. Was on the verge of eye wiggles, body high wasn't massive but all very pleasant, and I got to sleep a couple of hours after the peak.

Really just posting this to say it didn't kill me ;) That doesn't mean it won't kill you.

Last edited:
Mxe + kratom >>> use less kratom than usual (save $ on kratom) for some good euphoria, I usually take kratom tea after MXE plateau, not at the peak....works like DXM + kratom (kratom potentiation not MXE potentiation).
MXE + cannabis >>> use less MXE than usual (save $ on MXE) for dissassociative potentiation (spaced out, GONE factor) with no physical dangers to oneself (but you have to remember that, good luck!) INMHO here it is definitly the MXE amplified not vice versa....herb is good medicine
Sitting in a coffee shop watching time gently drifting......

I can't provide accurate weights or measures or purity of the amphetamine, but an approx 40:1 Amphetamine/Mxe ratio significantly increased initial euphoria eperienced & was repeated with a similar outcome. I believe that "less is more" in a way, regarding the mxe amount, just a small augmentation. Worth it in my opinion.

Yesterday I took two hits of admittedly not too strong LSD (two is enough for a decent trip; one is somewhere between museum-dose and decent trip) and added 35 mg Methoxetamine at approximately T+1. It made for an amazingly strong peak and I would not under any circumstances have been able to conduct myself in any way that would require much social interaction (I was by myself, in my apartment). Overall, a very worthwhile experience in which I managed to emotionally aid my intellectual belief that I don't do sufficient amounts of good in the world. As a result of the trip, combined with various readings on theoretical and applied ethics, I've decided to donate 1% of my annual income, while studying, to where it will benefit the most, and subsequently, when I have a proper job, to increase the donation to at least 10% for the remainder of my working life. Good day to you all, and take care.

Methoxetamine + BZP(1-Benzyl-Piperazine) I've done high doses of these two together and It seems to combine really well.

Methoxetamine + Memantine Really good dissociative combo! Note that Memantine lasts a full 12 hours before you start coming down but this combination seems to work really well.

Methoxetamine + DXM Not so good, of course I was smart and dosed slowely and it seems leads to unpleasant overstimulation really fast. Let's face it dopamine drugs never mix well with dxm for this reason as far as I know.

Methoxetamine + Marijuana is also good and isn't too much of a problem unless Anxiety comes into it so I wouldn't recommend getting too stoned.

Last edited:
Drunk 3 beers (33cl) and took 1,5mg xanax, then 30mg MXE plugged. I'd say that this feels pretty much mxe but without psychedelic effects. I think 0,5mg xanax would be enough. Don't think that beer has effects that much anymore, and if it does only the dizziness. Well I wait till beer ahs completely worned ofh and xanax I hope they don't effect that much, only taking edge off. Otherwhise maybe plugging 10mg mxe more. Not sure. ATM feels like mind distortion and just pretty confused. I wouldn't recommend taking any benzos or alcohol with mxe.

update:
plugged 100mg o-dmt (I have tolerance and/or escitalopram takes at least 50% of its effects away). Anyway now it doesn't feel so disorientated or confused. Make notice to myself, never take 1,5mg xanax with 3 beers, it makes you do stupid things like stupid drug combos. Benzos sucks anyway on any other use than therapeutic.

Last edited:
I love beer with MXE, and I don't really drink alcohol much, they just seem to combine really well; at moderate doses anyway, at higher doses it gets a little too confusing.

Anyone noticed any interactions with MXE and ibuprofen? Whenever I've used MXE after taking ibuprofen I seem to get incredibly sedated, I feel really heavy and I get weird feelings around the abdomen.

mxe by itself feels like somethings misssing. (i used to be a massive k-head)

mxe + nos = the missing bit of the puzzle found. Feels like a good ol' keta experience. First time i did this combo i snorted just over 100mg of mxe and had 3boxes of nos during the mxe trip. Was epic. Epic nos loop ego death khole experience for about 4hrs!

mxe + oxy : 20mg mxe + 30mg oxy. plugged. mxe is def a very very good opiates potentiator. the first hour of peak on this combo feels like i'm on 60mg+ oxy ^^
but now i'm about T+2hrs. feels sedated but extremely nauseaus. prolly wont be trying to combo again. even though its agreat opiate potentaitor!

mxe + meth : very intense combo. psychosis like trip. Prior doing the mxe that day, i had already been up on meth for a few days. Did the mxe, roughly 100mg or so
khole like experience, i guess Mhole is the proper term here. After the hole. like 3hrs or so after I had plugged the mxe, I smoked a few pipes of meth. Shortly after that, I had a total memory blackout for about 8hrs or so. I was at home, talking to jake on msn during that blackout time. According to him, I was talking like I had a split personality. And was talking about some other universe taking over this universe lol. But I did not sound stessed or scared. Like I was pretty chilled about the fact taht I think another Universe is taking over.

so I guess what i'm trying to say is, dont mix mxe + meth unless u are prepared to go thru a psychosis haha.

since that time. I've tried a few more times meth+mxe combo, but havent achieved teh same minds state lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.