View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
60 MXE with 20 mg 2C-I was wonderful combo , very colourful , euphoric and visual trip <3
I took both substances on outdoors , the nature was magnificent

Last edited:
So far, I've only tried MXE with 2C-E and 2C-I.... but I only had a small amount of MXE, so it was kind of overpowered by the 2C-Xs.

at the dose I tried, it added a bit of happy clumsiness and a blissed-out few minutes zoning to Deadmau5.

Indeed. It's very subject when it comes to weed combinations. I see that many people like smoking cannabis on psychedelics, but for me it gives very strong anxiety -> bad bad trip.

Aha... well this is a way of probing this question... some people love weed on MXE, some find it horrifying. So, just a hypothesis... perhaps the people who react especially badly to weed+MXE also react badly to other weed+Psychedelic/Dissociative combos?

What you say, folk who hate weed+MXE?

(me, I never once felt even the slightest anxiety from weed, alone or in combo with anything... though it can definitely intensify stuff... so if that scares you then I guess stay away from combining it.)

weed intensifies dissociatives a whole lot which can get uncomfortable if you arent familiar with them or the combo.

my favorite mxe combos are with marijuana, kratom and alcohol. On their own with MXE or all together. When combining with alcohol i keep my dose of MXE low. Ive had some good times taking a small dose and going out to the bar with friends for a couple drinks. I end up drinking less than i normally would and have a lot more fun.

i look forward to trying it with some more traditional psychs.
The ones on my mind are LSD, 4 aco dmt, amt and 2cd.

^ and also what is your "small MXE dose" that you mentioned you take when combining it?

methoxetamine + 50mg ephedrine/150mg caffeine = splitting headache for me all 3 times that I experimented. Maby due to adrenaline reuptake inhibition caused by the caffeine/ephedrine stack? Caffeine + methoxetamine works brilliantly until you add ephedrine. Will not be doing a 4th experiment. Bad reaction for me. Do not mix unless you want a 3-4 hour headache. This is coming from someone who never gets a headache unless caffeine is consumed for 4 days in a row and then quit. I never ever get headaches...

Last edited:
methoxetamine + 50mg ephedrine/150mg caffeine = splitting headache for me all 3 times that I experimented. Maby due to adrenaline reuptake inhibition caused by the caffeine/ephedrine stack? Caffeine + methoxetamine works brilliantly until you add ephedrine. Will not be doing a 4th experiment. Bad reaction for me. Do not mix unless you want a 3-4 hour headache. This is coming from someone who never gets a headache unless caffeine is consumed for 4 days in a row and then quit. I never ever get headaches...

Holy crap 50mg ephedrine is a HUGE amount. 25mg is the usual amount in otc uppers and even that always seems really strong, barely tolerable.

I cant imagine why anyone would combine 50mg PLUS caffeine with a powerful drug like MXE. You should have fully expected bad results if you had any brains whatsoever.

Holy crap 50mg ephedrine is a HUGE amount. 25mg is the usual amount in otc uppers and even that always seems really strong, barely tolerable.

I cant imagine why anyone would combine 50mg PLUS caffeine with a powerful drug like MXE. You should have fully expected bad results if you had any brains whatsoever.

Seriously..

There haven't been much (if any, I guess I'll search after this lol) methoxetamine + LSD combos it seems, for some reason I feel they would combine superb, (even though I've never tried either substances) Now though I'm kinda thinking though, if you dosed high on both, all the dopamine from the reuptake inhibition and a mind full of LSD, one could loose their marbles (mania) fairly easily probably eh?

If all of that is completely retarded and wrong, then I guess I'm just a big poo head after all.

Oh yeah and if there is actually a decent amount of methoxetamine + LSD combo discussion, I admit I haven't read the whole thread yet, my bad

Last edited:
Will make the sedation stronger and reduce psychedelia a bit, depending on dose.

Tried it. I was magnetized to my bed but still had a very comfortable, mellow and warm psychedelic experience before eventually falling asleep.
I enjoyed it, but the sleep came on too fast. I'll try a lower dose of phenazepam next time.
Maybe 0.25mg?

Only tried MXE once. Started with a 15mg SL dose and redosed three times 10mg insuffilated. About halfway through I whip out my DMT pipe and holy shit....

The MXE definitely seems to slow down the DMT ascension and make the come up easier. I didn't know it had kicked in until it had taken full effect. I'll save the details for a proper trip report but here's a few highlights.

launched straight up past hundreds of dancing elves all the way to a physical edge of the universe wherein I fell into a black hole. In the middle of the hols I came face to face with a giant serpent manlike entity that shared conversation telepathically. We melded together then my heart and crown chakras exploded, enveloped the universe, the sucked back into me with all of existence. Exploded once again and I became all existence simultaneously. Coming down I was surrounded by 6-8 copies of myself all embodiments of slightly different variations of my Psyche. Finally coming back to reality I had the biggest most manic smile on my face. I imagine I looked like the joker.

I will never do MXE without DMT again.
I'd like to hear more about MXE and tryptamines if anyone can share.

MDMA + Methoxetamine , something amazing ! mxe adds plush to mdma .
I really recommend to all this combo :D

MDMA + Methoxetamine , something amazing ! mxe adds plush to mdma .
I really recommend to all this combo :D
There actually has a been quite a few adverse reactions from combining mxe with MDXX and similar.

thread with care.

@morbiddoctor

Sounds amazing. Please do submit a trip report, I´ll be looking out for it. :)

The 0.5mg Phenazepam and 50mg MXE experience I had last night reminded me mostly of a much more euphoric, psychedelic, comfortable and lovely Zolpidem.

Unfortunately the Phenazepam has made it impossible to stay awake for more than a few minutes at a time the next day. It's some seriously powerful stuff.

^ and also what is your "small MXE dose" that you mentioned you take when combining it?

There was a reason I left it vague. My small dose may be a tripping dose for others.
For me 100mg or less is a pretty light dose. I don't really start tripping till 150mg and a hole is about 2x that.

I don't recomend these doses for others but they work for me. Others who are new to disdociatevies should probably start with 20mg for a low dose experience.
I believe my ketamine experience and tolerance requires me to take more for the same effects.
And for the record I've never felt adverse effects from taking even 300+ mg
Only confusion, but that's normal.

Ive also taken some on the tail end of 4mmc and they went well together. I didn't feel any crash from mmc, just went straight to mxe land.

Status
Not open for further replies.