Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"P" (pure speed) smoking in new zealand

mellyks

Bluelighter
i have recently returned to live in new zealand after living overseas for 12 years, so i knew nothing about the "scene" here. i was in the states before. what has surprised me is the popularity of speed here. especially for smoking it. almost everyone i now know does it. some big time usage too. i have tried it a few times now, i dont really see the big deal about it. i would rather put it up my nose. there a a lot of speed freaks here in nz i was just so surprised on the extent of usage here. anyone have any thoughs on this subject?

hey there mellyks, i have been watching the speed scene here in nz for the last two and a half years. I have noticed a dramatic increase in the use of p starting about 9 months ago. Before that everyone i knew snorted thier treat.since p apeared it had become alot harder to find snortable whizz. With the increase in smoking of speed over this period alot more people are getting into it (probably due to its addictiveness).
In my opinion smoking p can be enjoyable in the right conditions. I usually prefer not to smoke it that offen and usually like to stay away from the general public while on it. definatly more of a stay at home drug as opposed to whizz which is a more town drug.
hope this helps your curiosity :)

I couldn't agree more, I hate smoking that shit. Each tot heir own, but its not for me. If you want to snort it, just cut it down with glucose powder, thats what snorting wizz generally is these days. This gives you the advantage of making it as strong or as weak as you like. Who knows, you might just start your own trend.

hi luciddreamer
i would have to agree with you on the addictiveness of P. its almost like the same problem the states is having with crack. its just so addictive. a lot of my friends and their freiends smoke p and hardly anyone snorts it. i dont have a problem with it, its just that i can see people getting a little out of control with this habit. thankfully i think i have stopped my boyfriend from going down the wrong track as he has dramatically cut down cause he knows how i feel about it. i say "do the drug, dont let it do you"

hey secret squirrel- smoking it is just not a big deal to me. i much prefer sticking it up my nose. yes i have a big bag of brewers sugar at my house.

I will definitely agree about the addictiveness of smoking crystal meth... it's so fucking good that you'll keep smoking til it's all gone. And then go get more :)
BigTrancer :)