Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

mixing (speed with other substances)

luciddreamer

Bluelighter
help please.
does anyone know about the effects of mixing pure speed (when smoked) and other drugs?
such as E, GHB and COKE.
i have heard that pure cancel some of the effects.
and that would make my night crap.
any help would be nice
[ Edit: I added more detail to the title to aid in searching for this thread at a later date ]
[ 01 October 2002: Message edited by: Pleonastic ]

i went to a trance party the other weekend, just before going me my boyfriend and my brother smoked "pure". at the trace party i only took half a e. (i used to have to take three to get high) and it was amazing. i hadnt done e in ages- about 8 months. so my experiance mixing was great!

thanks for the info.
what you said makes alot of sense. The main reason i asked was because my friend likes pure speed and wants us to have some for the night. I on the other hand would much prefer to concentrate on the other substances(mostly E).
I dont ever do much GHB and am not planning on it either so i should be fairly safe.
thanks again for your help.

mellyks: cheers for your reply too. I usually only have between 1 and 2 pills for the night but as this is celebrating my 21st im gona have 3. this will surely be enough and i might just save some p for the after party.
your info says your from nz so i hope your going to Unity in wgtn on fri :eek: )

The Dangerous Combos FAQ is well worth a read (if you haven't already done so). There are a few other threads related to the topic (these are just from a really quick search... you'll find more if with a bit of mining):
Mixing Coke With Speed
Is there harm in mixing anti-depressants with speed or meth?
Mixing uppers and downers (SPEEDBALLING!) (perhaps not as relevant as some of the others).
Check out erowid.org and the lycaeum as well, once again if you haven't already done so.
The 'search' button at the top of the page is handy for quickly finding info that you think may already have been covered (and even if you don't think ;) ).
[edit: The Neurotoxicity Info FAQ is essential reading.]
[ 01 October 2002: Message edited by: yaya ]

hey lucid dreamer- im in akl, so i dont get down there. but maybe i will check it out as i have a family member moving down soon.