Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Coke

Supa*DJ

Bluelighter
I am pretty sure that I have read this before but I just want to check. Do you still get the effects from coke when you eat it instead of snorting?

Nowhere near it, if any effect all... you'd have to use a lot larger dose for oral ingestion compared to snorting, because it has to pass through the liver to get to the bloodstream that way.
Since coke is so short lasting and weak, most people opt for snorting or freebasing to get the most out of their coke. Eating it would be very inefficient, and costly.
BigTrancer :)

From my experience eating coke is about as effective as smoking Banana skins. The only ways for Charlie Chan to effectively enter your body are directly into the soft tissue of your face (close to your brain) this includes your nasal cavity and your gums.
Also, a side note mixing Charles and Ebenezer equates to Zero - Charlie totally flattens the e buzz. It’s a waste of good powder and pineapples.

Coke can also be quite upsetting to your stomach.
For people who have little or no septum because of years of snorting, often the only option to socially partaking is to rub coke on the gums. Absorption through the mucous membranes of the mouth seems to work to some degree.
Another popular non-injecting method is plugging. The membranes of the anus/rectum are particularly effective at absorption, but in my opinion nothing (except smoking base) is as quick and effective as snorting (bar injecting of course, but I can't speak from experience here)
Plugging is used by some if the coke gets damp, and due to location etc. is impossible to dry. Other's use an empty sinex squirter bottle and dilute the coke with water. 1-2 grams applied as a spray will last for ages and is a very effective medium for absorption. But too much and your nose will run, so it sort of controls how much you have.
Perhaps just my opinion and I have probably said it before, but I think coke is potentially the most insidious drug. Be careful of the lure, as the one liner goes it can make dogs appear like foxes ;)